Shamehraxx

Warrior PvP movie featuring almost everything PVP related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]26Ep9lEVGm4[/YT]

The biggest project so far I have been gathering this material for at least a month, hope you enjoy and leave your feedback.

2. FIRST! :P

i liked it good pvp great music and that epic bladstorm in guru XD
    /salute

3. Well done Hkz, a complete and enjoyable warrior video.

Shamehraxx
    Glad you guys liked it , and yea that grave omonmnoonmn

5. Awesome, I'll look you up for a duel or two ^^

Shamehraxx
    Sure thing I am on nelth

7. no offense but when i see what hunter/rogue losing duel vs warr...

8. no offense but when i see what hunter/rogue losing duel vs warr...
    The funny thing is that the other guy was telling the hunter what to do. xD

Shamehraxx
    The hunt I was dueling helped me to develop tacs on how to beat hunts, the hunter was a challenger last season, and shing is likes to tell people what to do xD, and the rogue was the best I could find in Durotar at the moment of the clip.

10. i like the way you have taken the songs of some of the best warrior pvp videos out there and put them in a super ****ty one. Way to go.

Shamehraxx
    Glad you liked it, I am considering put this on WMC, what do you people think?

12. Oh giggity, i knew the second i saw video with u, there will be clip where u train my poor warlock *** all day long xD FUUUUUUUUUUU xD
    anyway even some parts (mostly some oponents-sorry but that hunter with that nab telling him what to do,or that "U never vanish rogue"...)are not perfect i enjoyed watchin da video. Nice songs (forget haters telling u they were in other videos, they just bad and jelly), so i would see no problem to put in on wcm, but expect some srious butthurt there man xD

Shamehraxx
    Sorry but when I see a lock its just **** THIS **** IM TUNNELING xD, after I reviewed the WCM policy it says that they would probably put down the private server video I gave up on the idea, I think it ain't worth the negative publicity for the short time it would be up.
    Thanks for your reply :)

14. Awesome vid man, especially the duels and the 2s match vs peregrine:D (that shattering..) keep up the good work, and go to top, warrior is the best (most nerfed bugged like always, lol..) class, we need to show that ;)
    Best wishes, Hellblazer

Shamehraxx
    Yea warrs nerf its nothing new :D, I am glad you enjoyed the vid, the duels best I could find in the period, peregrine I put the win cause he is well known and was a real pleasure fighting him and not to mention hard as hell. I hope I will be able to be in the top of the ladders.