1. Convince me!

Ok, I have narrowed my choices in playing a class down to 2: Druid and Shaman.

I want to heal, but I also want to DPS, probably range dps. So, I'm thinking Elemental/Resto, but could end up Enhanc/Resto. I want to mainly PvE, with the occasional PvP and duels.

So, simply put, WHY should I choose a shaman over a druid?

2. You're gonna play it, choose what YOU like, not what others will tell you.

3. You're gonna play it, choose what YOU like, not what others will tell you.
    ^Bingo.
    You shouldn't ask others to convince you to play a class over another, it should be a personal choice or later on you might regret your decision.

4. Ok, I have narrowed my choices in playing a class down to 2: Druid and Shaman.

I want to heal, but I also want to DPS, probably range dps. So, I'm thinking Elemental/Resto, but could end up Enhanc/Resto. I want to mainly PvE, with the occasional PvP and duels.

So, simply put, WHY should I choose a shaman over a druid?
    1.) Druids are ugly who wants to play a tree or a Giant Bird
    2.) Druid Races are ugly (if you are alliance) Nelf Males = fugly. Nelf Females look creepy
    3.) Druid Racials suck (if you are horde) Tauren racial = X
    4.) Druids are hippies
    5.) Shamans are better than druid lorewise. Druids lorewise havent done a thing since Hyjal. Malfurion is one lazy jackass. Thrall at least helps us in all expansions and is a much better character.
    6.) Would u rather wield the elements or some leaves
    7.) Thrall is a Shaman
    8.) Thrall is a Shaman
    9.) Thrall is a Shaman
    10.) BL and Heroism
    11.) The Dragon aspect most related to shamans is Neltharion (aka Deathwing) who is known to be the strongest of the 5 and did some badass stuff. The Dragon aspect most related to druids is Ysera. Ysera is best known for sleeping

Ibshaman
    Playing shaman for 5 years.

In terms of raiding, you can easily get a spot, since it is the class in the game that gives most raid buffs.

6. 1.) Druids are ugly who wants to play a tree or a Giant Bird
    2.) Druid Races are ugly (if you are alliance) Nelf Males = fugly. Nelf Females look creepy
    3.) Druid Racials suck (if you are horde) Tauren racial = X
    4.) Druids are hippies
    5.) Shamans are better than druid lorewise. Druids lorewise havent done a thing since Hyjal. Malfurion is one lazy jackass. Thrall at least helps us in all expansions and is a much better character.
    6.) Would u rather wield the elements or some leaves
    7.) Thrall is a Shaman
    8.) Thrall is a Shaman
    9.) Thrall is a Shaman
    10.) BL and Heroism
    11.) The Dragon aspect most related to shamans is Neltharion (aka Deathwing) who is known to be the strongest of the 5 and did some badass stuff. The Dragon aspect most related to druids is Ysera. Ysera is best known for sleeping
    following ur logic
    Arthas => Lich King => go go all palas dks too much sweg

7. but DKs are cool and shamans are awesome :<

8. following ur logic
    Arthas => Lich King => go go all palas dks too much sweg
    ofc look arent palis and DKs awesome.

Prot Pali and Blood DK are the 2 best tanks in the game.
    Hpali is one of the strongest healers for arena in wotlk and the hardest one to kill.
    Ret Paladin and Frost DK are both top tier dps classes which are relatively easy to play.
    Unh DK is one of the best pvp classes for 1 v 1 dueling.
    DK and Pali are the best and 2nd best class at soloing. (in cata DK is the only class that can solo LK ).

Warriors however have it going all the way downhill. The most prominent warrior in the game is Garrosh. look at how warriors faired in cata (They constantly got nerfed) as opposed to other cool classes like Mages since every1 loved Jaina and Medivh Mages got buffed in cata.

look what happened to warriors in cata