Doubletwink
    u didnt mentioned me in the end :c nice mov tho ;)

2. Check top quality pvp videos and tell me is there any videos under 20 mins? ofc not :)
    and u wont see any games they lost , because the purpose of that video is not showing your looses...u have different type of videos for that.

I had over 200 games recorded only games that were really good are included in this video :) its not like im playing a warrior and faceroll everything :) :P

Cheers
    lol what warrior faceroll ? dance the war on a kidney = dead. such skillz

3. Really well done, and nice game play.

4. lol what warrior faceroll ? dance the war on a kidney = dead. such skillz
    was that my fault or the warriors one? he used the trinket on last second of cheap shot into 3 sec kidney...lol

tnx flamedevil :)

thebangbus
    I do like high quality arenas, but whoever I must say something about this. This is my observation of your video:
    Match vs Retpally/dpriest
    You killed retpally that doesnt pops his defensive cd`s only offensives...trinkets fear while you are hitting him, doesnt even bubble...
    Match hunter/feral
    Hunter that doesnt even cc`s your healer, he did scatter him only once and there was plenty of room for cc because your healer was most of the time in the open. He icetraped you while feral was hitting you for w/e reason. Feral trinketed 1 sec left SAP.
    Match vs retpally/rdudu
    Ret that doesnt even stuns your healer, gave himself BOP when he got out of kidney shot and canceled it. Rdudu that doesnt cyclone or bash you or your partner.
    Match vs rdudu/warr
    Druid that gets sheeped while no other cc affects him, stands in front of a mage and doesnt shift the poly, he didnt root, only did 1 warstomp/cyclone on rogue. Also the match vs them in nagrand arena he stood in the open right next to his warr exposing himself to every cc you and your partner have.
    Match vs feral/spriest
    Spriest that doesnt know how to break roots, trinketed 1 sec left on cheap shot, feral that probably doesnt use medallion trinket in 2s or w/e.
    Match vs warlock/dpriest
    lock silenced rogue instead of mage, trinketed 0.4 sec left on kidney shot
    3v3 match vs kitty cleave
    Paladin doesnt sack any of his teammates, bubbled nothing, feral trinketed 2 sec ring from mage.
    Match vs feral/dpriest
    Priest trinketed nothing.
    Match vs retpally/rdruid
    Pally trinkets cheap while you and your teammate didnt pop any cd`s... he doesnt sack or bop his druid, also his druid doesnt cyclone or bash anyone.
    Match vs hpally/enhshamy
    Pally trinkets scatter, but there was no trap following it, trap landed on shaman instead, so he trinketed nothing.
    Match vs mage/rogue
    Rogue trinketed scatter, mage didnt deep or poly any of you two, not even a ring, popped offensives while rogue was in stealth and didnt do anything with them because he failed hard.
    Match vs Spriest/rogue
    priest trinketed 1 sec kidney and failed with cd`s.
    3s match vs hpally/enhshammy/feral
    Shaman trinketed FEAR, feral popped all defensives on 1st cheap shot, trinketed 2 sec ring.
    Match vs hpally/warr
    Warrior with half hp after the bop, instead of running behind the tomb so his healer can top him, he charged into you two with half hp. Hpally used all cd`s, even trinketed the right thing but failed hard at los-ing, he just kept running around in the open exposing himself for further cc from you and your partner.
    And the last match im not even gonna say anything, its not worth it.

Everything I wrote here you can find in the video I didnt wanna use names. Now about the video: video is high quality, you have good UI, good frames,good music, nice combat font and you did play good in these matches and you know how to pvp I can see that . You did say:
    Awesome gameplay, clutch moves and good opponents
    , I didnt see here any awesome matches, or any clutch moves, focus kidney/blind/gouge/kick is not amazing, every good player is using focus macros, and I only saw hard fails from most of your opponents, its like most of them doesnt even know the abilities their classes have.

6. Lol its rly funny how u gave comment about every single match and u cant even follow what happened in each game.
    /applaud

Match hunter/feral
    "Hunter that doesnt even cc`s your healer"
    Ardy broke every scatter from hunter with SWD,his positioning was amazing in that game. this shows how much little u know about high quality gameplay.

Match vs retpally/rdudu
    Ret that doesnt even stuns your healer, gave himself BOP when he got out of kidney shot and canceled it. Rdudu that doesnt cyclone or bash you or your partner.
    -Ret pally gave himself BOP but got dispelled instantly by ardy. Also they got outplayed and couldnt even do any cc on us...

Match vs hpally/enhshamy
    Pally trinkets scatter, but there was no trap following it, trap landed on shaman instead, so he trinketed nothing.

U know that sometimes healer trinket scatter so they dont get full trap and lose precious seconds that can cost them the match? Shaman ate the trap for pally...

If u cant follow the match and see whats going on pls dont comment...each match was posted there for a reason (which is either they got totally outplayed or some crazy cc chain)

Thats it from me i just had to comment that wall of text

Peace

thebangbus
    Ardy broke every scatter from hunter with SWD,his positioning was amazing in that game. this shows how much little u know about high quality gameplay.
    He broke every scatter? Are you joking? If thats what you as high skilled player call good positioning you`re in a world you dont fully understand.

Ret pally gave himself BOP but got dispelled instantly by ardy. Also they got outplayed and couldnt even do any cc on us...
    Its amazing, you`re not fighting me as much as you`re fighting your huge ego xD Outplayed? Right lolZ man my stomach hurts xD

U know that sometimes healer trinket scatter so they dont get full trap and lose precious seconds that can cost them the match? Shaman ate the trap for pally...
    Did you know that while you`re scattered you wont get trapped instantly, you get trapped when scatter ends genius, which means if hunter doesnt launch his trap a second after the scatter he risks getting stunned or w/e so he may not trap at all, and shaman didnt ate his trap pro, your hunter launched it at him xD

Seriosly dude check out the videos you put in that movie, and I only commentated arenas that makes sense, I didnt commentate some as you can see because they were either ends of them uploaded and on some there are tons of time missing....you dont have to contradict me just because im right about this. Let someone else who you think is good at pvp and he`ll tell you exactly the same thing, nothing personal.

Shamehraxx
    Match vs hpally/warr
    Warrior with half hp after the bop, instead of running behind the tomb so his healer can top him, he charged into you two with half hp. Hpally used all cd`s, even trinketed the right thing but failed hard at los-ing, he just kept running around in the open exposing himself for further cc from you and your partner.

If you are referring to me, yes I agree completely I should have gone and LoS, but its kind of a pain in the *** on the poisons.

Match vs rdudu/warr
    Druid that gets sheeped while no other cc affects him, stands in front of a mage and doesnt shift the poly, he didnt root, only did 1 warstomp/cyclone on rogue. Also the match vs them in nagrand arena he stood in the open right next to his warr exposing himself to every cc you and your partner have.

NO skype at all just for cap at the end of the season when I was not even half geared enough said.

thebangbus
    Match vs hpally/warr

If you are referring to me, yes I agree completely I should have gone and LoS, but its kind of a pain in the *** on the poisons.

Match vs rdudu/warr

NO skype at all just for cap at the end of the season when I was not even half geared enough said.
    Thats the kind of attitude I like to see, everyone should learn from you how to behave appropriately, and when you make a mistake, you admit it and thats it, there`s nothing bad about it :D Im just saying this that happened there, I obviosly didnt know were you guys playing for cap or rated, I just stated what happened there and im glad there`s someone with attitude like you :D cheers

This was not about you, its about the last game on that video :)

Shamehraxx
    I always tend to admit my mistakes, but much more important learn from them.
    But I don't like people who record and don't want to take criticism.

11. Djole y u egostorming so much yo?

12. ...

Omg what a bad video why did you fraps matches against such horrible warriors.....

Dmgmonsterx
    very nice how did you record it? fraps?))

14. Yup :) everything was recorded by fraps :)

First 1234 Last