1. Personally a little too long (30 minutes), only arenas also, I would just like to refer if you are doing only an arena video you can also put some you lost with an explanation, anyways still a decent video, I will be sure to watch out for you in Durotar to que in to you now, since I got my cataclysmic set and got used to Mayore as my part.
    Best of luck in your future projects, best of wishes
    Sincerely,
    Hkz
    u just wanna get in his future movies and become famous?:D

Shamehraxx
    I don't want to be in any of his videos, nor will I ever wish to be, I don't wanna say why so we don't begin an argument, I really don't need his videos for any type of publicity.

3. Watch out we have a badass right here...
    Dont hate ppl that make more quality movies than u do...there is no reason for that...

4. u just wanna get in his future movies and become famous?:D
    Lol famous, 400 views famous. Please leave.

Watch out we have a badass right here...
    Dont hate ppl that make more quality movies than u do...there is no reason for that...
    What are you even talking about? He is just defending himself and you are making yourself look like an *******. Shamelessly bumping your own video which wasn't even that good. Please don't even bump it again.

Shamehraxx
    Ok first, when did I state that I hate you or your videos?
    Second, you claim your videos are better, from your point of view of course they are better, this statement you gave shows that you think you are the best on the world, which trust me you ain't.

6. Ok first, when did I state that I hate you or your videos?
    Second, you claim your videos are better, from your point of view of course they are better, this statement you gave shows that you think you are the best on the world, which trust me you ain't.
    All rogues think that this xpac lololol.

7. Shamehraxx>Foxyladyy, end of story.

8. Seriously.

Ratings have been disabled for this video.

Doubletwink
    Djole y u egostorming so much yo?
    True as fuq :c TBH foxy i like u , played with u a lot of games but i gues the point of putting video here is to get opinion from other ppl about it. If they think its not special but just basically good , just be a man and face it. Its obvious that some guys called haters will dislike instantly but its normal that not every1 have to like ur videos , playstyle ETC :]

Greetings , 2twink:cool:

10. i think this rly shows how molten community is ungrateful.
    I feel rly sorry that i came to play on this server 3years ago...lots of ppl hate me here from day 1 i started playing here...when i farmed everyone on my priest and got rank1 in both 2s and 3s in first 2 seasons and that hate continued until now.
    Enjoy hating thats only thing i can say...

Also one final word to Zenity,
    400 views on yt is not a big deal but i got over 5k on warcraft movies. Lots and i mean lots of positive comments were there but not here on molten where everyone is molten hero and everyone is 3k rated.
    I have to say this...but your movies are nothing special and i rly mean it...nothing ****ing special and i dunno why ppl here on forumz think ur that good.

Also im not even active on this server because it has freaking bad PvP.

Im back on my home server which i dont wanna name it because ppl will flame even more...and where ppl rly appreciate you and dont bash u.

Stay angry

Peace

11. lots of ppl hate me here from day 1 i started playing here...when i farmed everyone on my priest and got rank1 in both 2s and 3s in first 2 seasons and that hate continued until now.
    Yeah... Just read this quote..
    molten hero and everyone is 3k rated.
    Just read it a few times. I'm sure YOU farmed everyone and nobody helped you. YOU did everything. And YOU got rank1 in everything.

Also one final word to Zenity,
    400 views on yt is not a big deal but i got over 5k on warcraft movies. Lots and i mean lots of positive comments were there but not here on molten where everyone is molten hero and
    Aww yiss. Keep on lying. 3,5k views on WCM and NO COMMENTS. Lots of positive comments. In your dreams.

I have to say this...but your movies are nothing special and i rly mean it...nothing ****ing special and i dunno why ppl here on forumz think ur that good.
    Have I ever said that my movies were special in any way? It's just what I do in my free time and have fun doing. I just don't get mad if people flame my video's. Please do tell what people think i'm good. People just watch my video's that's all.

But thanks man, for naming me again :D

Im back on my home server which i dont wanna name it because ppl will flame even more...and where ppl rly appreciate you and dont bash u.
    Yeah probably everyone appreciates you. Everyone will kneel before you. Have fun dude.

Spoiler: Show
    This just turned in the best thread :D:D:D:D Please respond I love it

12. Oh dude...everyone hates you here? I don't lol, no one does, you just tripped that you are hated blah blah from day 1 you joined molten...You know, you are right about molten heroes, everyone with STS HC or DBW or lolmourne think they invented hot water, so get along with it. And yeah, pvp atm on molten sucks, dunno why everything went to hell for some reason, and its really hard to record good footage nowadays...

13. I have to say u played vs terrible teams... Srsly... This could be some video where u show how to do basic thing's like re-sap, blind into a fear, and that simple cc while dancing on the kill target, faceroll :) ...
    Remember me on the day's when my partner carry u'r *** in 5s at MW. Was funny tho :D :*...

A bit off-topic but :
    i read on the first page, warrior= faceroll ? Pls roll a warrior and go get 2600-2700 while "facerolling"...

At end quality is really good, nice pc :3 wish i could have 50% of it in performance, but ok i am used to play on 15 fps :D ...

I feel rly sorry that i came to play on this server 3years ago...lots of ppl hate me here from day 1
    Btw i dont hate you Balthazar!! I just dont like u for being a G*Y, and thinking u touched God's b*ll's... :)
    We played together 2 years , raid with Furor, and PvP, now u "don't even remember" who i am... GL on ur "home server" xD ....

Cetax out...

14. First of all,i like the video,nice quality,enjoyed watching...I admire you as arena freak :):):)
    Now about the "hate" and the "stay angry" part,ive been in same guild with you for over a year,
    got to know you pretty well,you just cant handle crittics or suggestions(why making videos than) those seem like hate to
    you right away,and dont even whant mention why did you leave the guild for,coz ppl whould just
    LOL,its just you no hate(at least not from me) or something...
    Thumbs up on the video,keep them coming!:cool:
    Regards Disident.

First 1234 Last