Marusch
    I have to say u played vs terrible teams... Srsly... This could be some video where u show how to do basic thing's like re-sap, blind into a fear, and that simple cc while dancing on the kill target, faceroll :) ...
    It's pretty much that, what makes a rogue "high rated" on molten. But he's definetly a step further. Sap Vanish GG, i think he did that twice.

For my point of view that was a pretty good and entertaining video. Only thing here to criticize would be the music at some parts. Maybe a bit more variety would improve it more. But thats my opinion ofc.

Keep up your good work. Dont let yourself get down by the haters. Beeing R1 and winning few wannabe pros from molten will always give you haters. Be proud about your "fans" or better saying ppl who like you and know how good you are. These are the ones you have to count on.

Regards from Maruschxd of Warsong :)

Shamehraxx
    Let me just clarify one thing, I don't hate his video what so ever, I didn't dislike it cause I mostly respect people who try to make molten videos, the thing I hate (maybe Zenity also) is his attitude, which is basically "ROFL IM R1 YOU ALL SUCK", that is why I don't like this person. Plus bumping your own video is just meh.

thebangbus
    xaxaxaxaxa please dont make me analyze your video even further, this got positive comments on WCM? I really dont think so. I know you worked hard to make it look good, but thats the thing about the 1ST MOVIE, there`s always mistakes and failures. Everyone hates you? You might wanna ask yourself why....

4. xaxaxaxaxa please dont make me analyze your video even further, this got positive comments on WCM? I really dont think so. I know you worked hard to make it look good, but thats the thing about the 1ST MOVIE, there`s always mistakes and failures. Everyone hates you? You might wanna ask yourself why....
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=238455

No comments, no ratings, nothing. Please bury this thread :)

5. Not the best opponents, and that feral hunter around 5 minutes, are possibly the worst I've ever seen..lol

Personally thought the music was very dull, but each to their own.
    thanks for sharing

6. Relatively entertaining, but like other people said some of the opponents...weren't the best. Example: ret at 12:00 was using seal of insight.

7. I watched the whole video, i've read all the comments, i've made my own opinion, i don't even know you so i can't hate/fanboy you and i still agree with the people you call haters/stupids/ungrateful. You may be love your movie because you took time to do it, because you played it, and for YOUR experience they were goods games, but i'm sorry to tell you that is not high pvp level. Being myself a 2700 ret paladin here on Warsong i can totally say that all the rets you faced were dumb (1500-1600 mmr maximum).

As posting this video on a public forum from a private server with 30k + people as community, you should know that your video will be judged. Some people won't care about the skill in the video, some will. Some will think its entertaining, some won't. As ''producer'' of this PvP Video, or any kind of art you have to take criticism how it comes. Of course you will hear things that was unexpected for you, but it's not a reason to being mad at the people. You should ask yourself : Why do they say that ? What did i do wrong ? What should I improve to get better and increase my skillcap ?

I hope that will close this ''kid-war'' and you will get maturity or understanding with others. Good luck with the future.

Greating, Flowz.

Shamehraxx

I hope that will close this ''kid-war'' and you will get maturity or understanding with others. Good luck with the future.

Greating, Flowz.

Kid war, what are you implying by this?

9. Kid war, what are you implying by this?
    the battle in this thread.

First ... 234