1. Foxxystab 1 Beginning

[YT]ofCm2gweyNg[/YT]

Ok so i managed to finally release this movie. It took me a long time to get all the footage as u can see :)

What can u expect from this movie u might ask?
    Awesome gameplay, clutch moves and good opponents

Big shoutout to ppl that played with me and helped me to record this matches:
    ARDY,QUODAN,RAZGRATH and NTWOO

All games were recorded on Molten-WoW server
    Songs used in this movie:

1.Eminence - Laguna
    2.Adventure Club - Retro City
    3.WEKEED - Wild Child
    4.Felxprod - Interstellar Journey
    5.Feint & Fiction - The Catch
    6.Matrix & Futurebound - Control (ft. Max Marshall)
    7.Adam F - When The Rain Is Gone(Original Mix)
    8.Project 46 & Mar!no - Wut!

Tnx for all support be sure to like and subscribe for my upcoming videos :)

PEACE!

Shamehraxx
    Personally a little too long (30 minutes), only arenas also, I would just like to refer if you are doing only an arena video you can also put some you lost with an explanation, anyways still a decent video, I will be sure to watch out for you in Durotar to que in to you now, since I got my cataclysmic set and got used to Mayore as my part.
    Best of luck in your future projects, best of wishes
    Sincerely,
    Hkz

3. Check top quality pvp videos and tell me is there any videos under 20 mins? ofc not :)
    and u wont see any games they lost , because the purpose of that video is not showing your looses...u have different type of videos for that.

I had over 200 games recorded only games that were really good are included in this video :) its not like im playing a warrior and faceroll everything :) :P

Cheers

arcangelyep
    Nice video and very well played. I hate rogues but, well, i liked it xD

5. Meh nice video, played against u few times, u ****ed up my shaman once in 2s with that falling down of the bridge and then shadowstep, I was laughting so hard on him... :D

6. Great video, perfect control from you and your teammates. Shoutout to Ardy, i had the pleasure if playing with him and Dax back in wotlk. GG mate players like you guys are a diying breed on Neltharion. Kids these days thing that posting a reckstrom video on lowgeared noobs makes them special... we saw one of the get owned in this video like what was it 4-5 times ? lol

pukez
    [YT]ofCm2gweyNg[/YT]

What can u expect from this movie u might ask?
    Awesome gameplay, clutch moves and good opponents

hope ur joking abt this
    if thats ur best games and focus sapping is clutch then idk
    watched like 5 minutes of it until my eyes and ears bled out and didnt see anything worth the time
    where is the awesome gameplay i cud ask but what can u xpect on a "good" server from "good" players i guess

8. hope ur joking abt this
    if thats ur best games and focus sapping is clutch then idk
    watched like 5 minutes of it until my eyes and ears bled out and didnt see anything worth the time
    where is the awesome gameplay i cud ask but what can u xpect on a "good" server from "good" players i guess
    Dude this was a good example of nice cc controll. And good team play, your just one of those reckstorm kiddos that I own everyday!

Shamehraxx
    So if I get this right, you are saying that a warrior is pure faceroll, and that he should faceroll a mage/rogue correct, or a mage/hunt? Anyways lets not drag this into class discussion, I told you my opinion without any hate intended.

10. Very nice gameplay and I'm amazed about your CC controll :) keep it up man!

11. tnx a lot guys :) i will start making 2nd movie rly soon :)

12. tnx a lot guys :) i will start making 2nd movie rly soon :)
    gj but play spriest :cool:

13. I thought this would be some joke video, but this is excellent. :D

14. gj but play spriest :cool:
    I like rogue more then my spriest :)

123 ... Last