This is what pvp-ing at lvl 79 as a twink looks like in Cataclysm. People go in my melee range and die instantly. Do not expect to see any show of skill in this video, this is a demonstration of how overpowered twink gear is at this level. My opponents have almost no chance of winning, i kill everyone instantly and heal myself for half my health bar every time i get a killing blow. If you are amused by seeing the whole enemy team get ROFLStomped by 1 person, then enjoy. Personally i find it hilarious how unbalanced it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o9t8YihfA0

This character is in full Best in Slot twink gear with BiS enchants and gems. The blues i'm wearing are ilvl 308, which is higher than all the gear in wotlk. The footage is kinda old though, so that's why it is in 4:3 aspect ratio.

The level 79 twink scene in cataclysm seems to be dead on molten, which is really unfortunate. Let's hope this convinces some people to make a lvl 79 twink :P You can get the gear i'm wearing from throne of the tides and blackrock caverns normal mode, or buy it on the marketplace. Keep in mind that this particular video was filmed on retail though.