1. Rogue Haste explanation!

Ok i just want to ask if some can tell me if this is correct,that show on this picture of haste regeneration on rogue!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/4040/akca.jpg

2. I think it is working , just not shown in the energy regen section. my conclusion is base energy regen is 10 right? so example if u have 102% haste then just multiply 10*1.02 = 10.2 + 10 = 20.2 energy regen

formula is Energy Regen = (x)(y) + x

x= base energy regen
    Y= haste converted from percentage to decimal

3. Bolded and underlined the important part.

10 eps + 0 haste = 10 eps
    10 eps + 23.9% haste = 12.39 eps
    10 eps + 35.9% haste = 13.59 eps
    Here

U have 22.9% haste? + SnD in sub with mastery?

SnD doesnt affect energy reg.

4. Code:
    /dump GetPowerRegen()
    That API function will directly print the values from the game.
    Its not an explanation how it works though, it just shows the energy regen you can already see in char sheet with more decimals.

Its 10*(1+haste%/100)

so if you have 50% haste it would be 10*(1+50%/100)=10*(1+0.5)=10*1.5=15 eps

or simply 10 + 50% = 15
    or 10 + 23.69% = 12.369 ~12.37 (simply moving the dot)

Its just 1 and whatever haste(not attack speed) after that, put a dot behind 2nd number and you get eps.

10 + 11.54% = 10 + 1.154 = 11.154 ~ 11.15 eps as shown in char sheet.

5. Take this rocket science out of games pls.
    the answer is simple: "yes! It does show u the right regeneration of energy"
    Slice and Dice does not improve your energy regen rate.

6. I tried everything. My rogue 10 level have 40.6 % haste and i typed /dump GetPowerRegen() and nothing.
    It's [1] 10
    [2] 10

Nothing!

I made ticket in BugTracker. My regen energy needs to be around 7 sec, but it is 10!

This is really stupid. Discrimination of rogues :(

Please, fix it.

P.S. Sry for starting dead topic.

7. The haste in the tooltip includes also the attack speed buffs. For example without buffs (SnD) u have 25% haste and 12 energy regen. With Haste buffs like SnD u get 100% haste that is 25% haste and 75% atack speed. Thats why you think oh **** i have 100% and my energy is still 12 regen damn broken stuffs.

8. Man, i just know i can have 40.6% haste and i know that my regen rate is 10 seconds (10 per sec).

I want to see that fixed bcs this is discrimination of rogues.

I DONT use Slice and Dice. Those are NOT buffs, those are enchants and gear!

Molten getting much money from donoring. I can't believe they can't pay one good scripter to make this server op.

I think, their scripters suck.

9. Man, i just know i can have 40.6% haste and i know that my regen rate is 10 seconds (10 per sec).

I want to see that fixed bcs this is discrimination of rogues.

I DONT use Slice and Dice. Those are NOT buffs, those are enchants and gear!

Molten getting much money from donoring. I can't believe they can't pay one good scripter to make this server op.

I think, their scripters suck.
    what u are saying is impossible. there's no way in hell u can have 100% haste from your gear only.

If u claim to be honest upload an unedited screenshot.

10. I said i can have 40.6%, not 100%. I dont know where you read it.

With 40.6% haste, you need to have ( formula: 100/(10*(1+haste(%)/100)) ) 7.11 regen from 0 to 100 energy.

11. http://imgur.com/Fc7XqKS
    i just dont get it how to get more energy regen because its frustrating to play with 10 per sec.

12. Regeneration from haste works properly, as Lithiumirl and BlueAO pointed. This is a matter that was checked a long time ago. At this poor gear level, your main energy regen tool should be Energetic Recovery.