1. Polokus Afrkanus Cleave pwn'ed your pitty and shallow Egyptus Serbius Cleave brate, get on our level and then speak ! REKT.

With love to my non gypsy twin Grin <33

As For the Kill, Congratz Covenant, Congratz beloved friends and members, another job well done ! : >
    Sorry but When lichking enrage Does your cleave help?
    GET REKT

2. Meng without Suki's uranium shields things are not the same :D

3. Meng without Suki's uranium shields things are not the same :D
    I know right. And AGAIN I'm second in the post. No love. I kri :<

4. Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic #1

The 25th of August came along as the day of the demise of Halion on the 25 heroic difficulty. Covenant is proud to announce that its progression over undone bosses has ended and what's only left is -farming.

As a representative of the officer council, we can only say this. To all the guilds present on Molten-WoW WotLK, to all the players who deemed hatred in their hearts towards our community, to all the supporters of our cause and the humble players who definitely showed their white hand and to you, my brothers in arms and comrades, will be the following message.

Guilds don't die due to inactivity, they die due to the disinterest of the members of the guild into perpetuating the cause. Here, in Covenant, we fight, we struggle, we forgive, we motivate, we support, we persevere, we kill and we achieve. No matter the odds are, a family unites against all the malicious external actions. As in Covenant, the family unites, succeeds and surmounts all the shallow ambitions and thoughts of the lesser ones in this rotten realm. To you, Covenant, the immortality you forged back in the 20th of December. To you, Covenant, our deep respect and appreciation.

Raid Setup

• Tank
      • Physical Realm Tank
        • Lilaids
      • Living Inferno Tank
        • Deminionz
      • Twilight Realm Tank
        • Elites
    • DPS
      • MDPS (Physical -> Twilight -> Twilight)
        • Dominatorz
        • Sergiuk
        • Flamedancer
        • Geonasilis
        • Quinzell
        • Santsu (Stayed in Physical)
        • Helamis (Stayed in Physical)
        • Blbodycount
      • RDPS (Physical -> Twilight -> Physical)
        • Chef
        • Grinrage
        • Allurex
        • Sukino
        • Masculan
        • Idieyoudie
        • Kharemi
        • Starbringer
        • Amazze
        • Castiana
    • Healers
      • Dungeon (Physical -> Twilight -> Twilight)
      • Adaszun (Physical -> Twilight -> Twilight)
      • Tajimamk (Physical -> Twilight -> Physical)
      • Epirion (Physical -> Twilight -> Physical)

Loot

• Charred Twilight Scale - Sukino
    • Apocalypse's Advance - Sergiuk
    • Bracers of Fiery Night - Dungeon
    • Ring of Phased Regeneration - Tajimamkd

Screenies

Spoiler: Show

Due to technical difficulties, we weren't able to record the encounter due to the fact that both of our players who used to record encounters had FPS issues specifically on this fight. However, you may check through the screenies as Grinrage's screenshot contains the event of pulverizing the living embers with our massive AoE (check raid setup and players). The next kill will be definitely recorded from both the physical realm and the twilight realm. More screenshots will be taken as well on important percentages.

As for now, and for all the guilds trying to strive for success on Deathwing, we say:

So the coffin settled
    Underneath
    Where men live and die
    beneath
    Only the great
    Surmount
    Only the best
    Surpass
    All the obstacles
    Ahead
    All the people
    Amid
    A vociferation set
    Keenly
    We shall rise,
    Glorious

5. Double dominatorz in shadow...sorry i count as 2.
    Again egyptus serbius cleave took over k thanks bye.

6. God damn that Masculan guy is in every end-game kill, do you pay him something or... ?

7. Oh, and Grinrage plays on Jovanka Bros' original 17" monitor of FURYYYY

8. Boss list is done.After several LoD's we finally decided to kill this pink dragon.Two consecutive evenings.Lots of wipes on low boss percentage(<5%) until we improve and synchronise killing of Living Infernos and Embers and since we are <Covenant> this kill had to be done with style.Corporeality was always 50/50 and adds was killed on sight.Congratulations <Covenant> !!!! :cool:

9. All jokes aside, congratulation to each and every member that carries the Covenant tag under his/hers name.

Our core has downed every encounter, we only need to check one more thing to that -FARM.

Saying my gratitude as an Officer of this community I am grateful for everything Covenant threw at me; trolls, jokes, unexplained skype conference calls, friendships and hard-core raiding.

Even tho we downed all the end-game encounters, we are not stopping to recruit. We do have a minor need in some spots, as always our recruitment policy is the same, a good-written exceptional application on our WEBSITE .As our alternative runs reach the Lich King, we will not stop until he is downed 2-3 times per week. We put the 10Heroic on farm we expect to put the 25HM on the same status.

Everyone is welcome, then again, we are one - we are everyone

Masculan, I wil offer you protection.

10. I look so beautiful in that screen.

Congratulations to everyone <3

Farm incoming !

11. I am your friend, I give you love <3

12. I am your friend, I give you love <3
    Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down !
    Never gonna turn around and Desert you !

Masculan I offer you mah protection <33

13. Them tanks though....

Anyhow,

Well done to everyone, the focus was there, but w/o Elites and his council, nothing would have been the way it was now.

I thank the Vets, Officers and Elites for the work they put in, even thought we/I don't say it. I/we appreciate it.

Congrats to everyone!

Aids out-

P.S: Demi, I'm more paper.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last