1. After 2 weeks of the day we forged the guild, I'm quite glad to announce that the guild was able to reach some progress in ICC/RS/ToC. Most of which will be summarized by the following:

• ICC
      • 10 Man Normal run fully cleared.
      • 10 Man Heroic run fully cleared except for LK (30%). Will be down very soon.
      • 25 Man Normal run fully cleared while being half-pugged. Yes, half-pugged.

• RS
      • 10 Normal run fully cleared.
      • 10 Heroic run fully cleared.
      • 25 Normal run fully cleared half-pugged.

• ToC
      • 10 Normal run fully cleared.
      • 10 Heroic run fully cleared.

As usual and due to how rotten this realm is, we've been given the congratulations and also the hatred from the different players. Whoever has given hate, there's nothing for me to say but that you can look up your definition in our first recruitment post. Oh, and thanks to you, we've gotten great examples for our new humble trials of what kind of players we don't want them to be. Please, remain the greedy and juvenile dimwits we've always known you to be.

As for our pending applications, due to the amount of players that decided to apply to our guild, I would like to ask from you some patience as the applications and corresponding interviews are being dealt with one after the other.

Here are some screenshots of our two RS runs today, one normal and the other heroic.

WARNING, smelly dorf in pictures!
    Spoiler: Show

> The glorious troll marsh after the raid :P

I would like to take the chance to thank everyone who supported us from the very beginning and a big thank you for our veterans and officers who are working tirelessly to turn the raids into a definite success. Hats off for you guys, much appreciated.

2. Gratz, niblets, and to more easy kills like that one :D

3. WARNING, smelly dorf in pictures!
    I love you too Elites.

4. That some badass hunter you got there. Congratz!

5. I've got my invisibility cloak on that's why you can't see me there yeah

6. That some badass hunter you got there. Congratz!
    You obviously mean the one all the way right ;)

7. You obviously mean the one all the way right ;)
    Suure , my right or your right? :D

8. ToC and ToGC 25 Fully Cleared, near full grun.

Today, Covenant has reached 25 gmembers online and we're approaching 25 HC (ICC/RS) raiding, which might happen just the next week! Stay tuned for more news!

9. Look at ma' healz popping there :D

Gratz everyone :D

10. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dv dropped!!!????

11. Yes it did :D

Grtz everyone, everything's now cleared, 25hcs await!

12. That was one hell of a Sunday night! I honor all the participants, the hardcore PvP players as well as the brave karaoke singers! Yes, it was our humble first guild event and it was just a great start. The PvP tournament was held and lots of DKP, Primos or Coins were awaiting to be claimed by the first 3 places.

• Congratulations to
      • 1st Place: morki ft giandor muahahha
        • Wetwater (Frost Mage)
        • Giandor (Shadow Priest)
      • 2nd Place: from SERBIA with LOVE
        • Gottago (Holy Paladin)
        • Petronoob (Unholy Death Knight)
      • 3rd Place
        • Vassago (Arms Warrior)
        • Tyberion (Holy Paladin)

Spoiler: Show

13. Wait what? Gottago lost to shatter? :DDDDDDD