1. Wait what? Gottago lost to shatter? :DDDDDDD
    Don't judge me, hey! :(

Kytten
    I dont know if you have seen.read my situation here.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=251551

But I was wondering if this would be a guild a new player could make some friends and experience some raiding.

3. Just an update over the week. Covenant has successfully finished full gruns of:

• 2x ICC 25 Normal
    • 2x RS 25 Normal
    • 1x ICC 25 Heroic till Sindragosa.
    • 1x ICC 10 HC till LK. Best try @ 26%.
    • 1x ToGC 25
    • Some minor 10s and 25s

All in all, the guild is now forming and strengthening the core. We still have alot of trials to deal with and things are progressing quite smoothly. We anticipate that the guild will be attempting the LK on 25 HC in the next two upcoming weeks. As for bane, it will come soon as well.

We still have some spots open and they're going to close quite soon. As we've now been successful in making our runs full gruns, application are getting tougher to be accepted. Good luck to all of our current and prospective applicants.

Carllcox
    I wish you all the luck and happiness =)

5. 4 weeks ago we started out a great journey, a journey we never knew the path of, a journey that was unclear of possible destiny. We had to leave behind our past for hopefully a brighter future awaits, and we, the seekers of the light had been surging onward, and onward we'll surge. Successfully we built team spirit, rather a family, to overcome any possible consequence, and that we never failed at. I call it an ongoing journey definitely worth taking, a journey I'm grateful to be on alongside the comrades I call brothers and sisters, and alongside newcomers that are wild in heart and welcome to conquer the challenges. This is who we are, this is what we are, WE ARE COVENANT!

6. I am so proud of everyone! If we managed to beat LK 10 hc this fast, LK 25 hc won't be too far off!

7. An exquisite job by Covenant. Congratulations for our new Banes! Terebron, Pacanel, Hetfiled and Lockydoll, Bane of the Fallen King. The whole raid won extra DKP and there was a special roll for the 10 coins, which were given to the highest roller, Angvard.

Onward for the better future and the greater achievements.

8. A great guild!

I did not regret that I joined. The progression is nice, Bane is down, Sindragosa 25 HC is almost down, there are raids going on each day and the officers are competent.

After having been in quite some high end raiding guilds already, I specially like the respectful and friendly atmosphere here.

9. Look at that sexy offliner in group 1! :D

Congrats Covenant. :)

10. My fellow officer Brunum has devoted some time to do a quite simple recruitment video as a promotion for Covenant. Thank you Brunum and I hope you guys will like it.

[YT]ZMCjQyKOFew[/yt]

11. Gratz on bane! I wish we were that lucky with scripts aswell, bleh!

forstmurne plzi

Togart78
    Do all your raids start at 6 pm st? And days? Since you have multiple raids going on. Sprry of this isnt the place to post

13. Yes, all of our raids have 6 PM ST as a set date.

14. i kinda bump this k doooood don't get lod wait till summer k so we race better xd

First 1234513 ... Last