1. Get better net at that dorm of yours, Loha, kk? Bribe someone :D

2. As a start of a sequel of guild events, Covenant is preparing for a new educative end-game event called "The Chapter" which will be carefully organized for an overall orientation of WoW classes in 3.3.5a patch. Our very first Chapter will fully uncover the Paladin class, explaining the most common basic knowledge of the class up to the least known end-game techniques that can churn out the maximum of that class.

Most people know paladins as the button mash class, but most of these people are quite ignorant. Although anyone can get to a pug-level-accepted DPS/Heals/Tanking skills with haphazard button mashing, there lies a BIG difference between maxing out the class and being the casual player out there.

For more information about the event, please read the first news entry @ our website.

Guests and outsiders are allowed only by the permission of the officers, whisper officers in-game if you'd like to join the event.

Note: guests are not eligible for the pop quiz.

Kind regards,
    Elites, GM of Covenant

3. Paladain is nice class. I agree whit you people dont use 90% of magic on paladin and they dont know how they can easly save the raid whit using aura master, hand of sacrefice and lot of other thinks i right time.

4. Covenant is near the end in end-gaming :) Doing really well

5. Happy Easter Loha! ^^

@ImNotUnseen, indeed. We're trying our best though lately we've been having some issues with inactivity. It's just this random time in the year that apparently everyone has something to do (finals, work, beach, etc... :p).

@jezicina, Paladins do contribute by a large portion for the success of raids, in general. That's why it is quite important to let people be quite aware of the benefits and advantages of having Paladins inside the raid. That, my friend, is one of our goals in the gevent.

Speaking of which, our "The Chapter: Paladins" Gevent has been pushed forward to Saturday 26th of April!

6. A token of appreciation for all the people who participated in our guild event. We started out with 29 participants, but due to our important gmeeting, we had to start the guild event a bit late.

- Started: 20:00
    - Finished: 21:30

At the end, we offered our pop quiz @ this link. The grades were hilarious and the answers were fascinating!

All in all, we had only one winner with 7/10 of the questions answered correctly.

Congratulations Ddsmasher!

On another note, Covenant is still trying to attempt VDW legitimately without abusing Blood DKs. Our progress on LK 25 HC is halted due to that bug. We're also assembling our roster for RS 25 hc in the meantime. Our recruitment is still open for a couple of exceptional applications. You can apply at our site, where you can see our open classes for recruitment. Good luck!

7. May 5, 2014  
    I would like to take this chance and bump this post.

Just a simple reminder, There are minimum 5-10 raids weekly. Can you Imagine that?

8. May 5, 2014  
    The number of raids well exceeds 15 per week, sponsored by our Asian, Flamedancer! ^^

When all are worn out, he won't be.

9. May 14, 2014  

10. May 18, 2014  

This is a simple progress feedback over the time interval past our recent guild event. We've been having some issue with activity, including people losing motivation in raiding bugged content. It's depressing, but Covenant isn't stopping there. We're still having raids besides our main 25 HC (picture above was taken before yesterday on a RS 10 hc). Yesterday, we've also assembled a half-pugged ICC 25 hc which reached VDW with ease. Our activity is fluctuating and we're looking into a stable and active roster.

Yes, you heard that loud and clear, Covenant is still on the search for both the professional and amateur players out there. We have recently overhauled our ranking system with a new rank called Recruit. That rank will be used for contenders for trial rank, but rather with low gear and experience to be able to join heroic raids. With this upgrade, Covenant will still have capacity for both the great personalities and the great players. Your application is assessed both ways, your personal in-game experience and your personal traits. They are carefully reviewed by our officers and judged upon.

With that being said, Covenant is looking for the following:

If you think you have what it takes, please visit our site to make an application. Good luck out there!

11. May 20, 2014  
    And of course like any anti-abuse-anti-bug guild, Molten hates us, server DC @ RS25hc before we downed it

12. May 22, 2014  
    And of course like any anti-abuse-anti-bug guild, Molten hates us, server DC @ RS25hc before we downed it
    With that said, VDW was healed yesterday w/o orbs on Heroic. Yay.

13. May 22, 2014  
    We've been having a busy week over in Covenant. In short we've:

• Started our RS 25 HC intensive and hardcore tries. Best try so far was around 30%. And yes, we're not abusing the corporeality exploit that has become a mainstay for quite a few in this realm.
    • Healed VDW on 10 HC. We're now on the way for our next LK 10 hc kill.
    • Organized ranks and raid schedule/timings.

We're on the right track for our next LoD as well and our members will be able to master the encounter in 10 hc before approaching our first LoD. Here are some humble screenshots of our past raids and progress.

Arrived at the Frozen Throne after healing VDW on 10 hc.

The moment we successfully surpassed VDW. The 10 HC tag is shown on the top right corner of the screenshot. The 2 extra members on the grid are greyed out, they weren't inside ICC. We had to change raid setup in-order to overcome the challenge. Obviously, we healed it without using orbs by taking in more healers.

Waiting infront of Halion @ 25 HC difficulty in one of our tries, due to Sinistress trying to find his lost genitals during the solicited bathroom break.

We still have capacity for a couple more of players willing to be, hopefully a promising member, of Covenant. If you're interested, visit our site for more info about our guild rules and application phase.

14. May 23, 2014  
    Note to all future Applicants, take note, we're a serious END-game raiding guild, but Covenant is bigger than that, we're not casual,medicore or anti-social community.

The thing that differentiates Covenant for all the above mentioned communities is the Bond, a big bond between players, and that's not a discouragement, there is no player-based pacts or not being able to find people to enjoy the game. I can assure you that, I came in this guild as an outsider, didn't know a SINGLE person inside, and I can say proudly that i made a lot of friends and people to support, help or even troll me.

Let the man in charge read my application if it's needed, I stated

Spoiler: Show
    I love interaction, and as I've seen this guild gives just that, a friendly community both playing the game and having fun(Which most people forget to do), I love that, I would love to be part of that kind of community which both appreciates my skills and can make fun of them (in a funny, peaceful way) and make a laugh and don't make the game dull, if I could show myself as an asset to this guild that would be most fulfilling at this time, looking forward to a response and any kind of answer, whether is denial or acceptance, I hope i can show my best and impress you as you have impressed me.
    That's pretty much it, I'm open for any kind of questions and/or suggestions, feel free to ask anything, I will try to explain as much as I could and hope we both have mutual trust and patience. Toodles.

These are words written by me, before EMBRACING what I was going into, I couldn't be more right!
    Not only did Covenant delivered what it offered, it gave me more, things I didn't know, things I didn't want to know, and the family I was looking for.

Keep in mind that I am writing these words as a member of Covenant, not in a state of promotion, but as my personal opinion and thoughts of the family I am part of at this moment and hopefully the far future, because Covenant has exceptional PEOPLE, that put fun in the challenges Molten gives us on a daily basis.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time and read this whole thing that I wrote, because I need to put my feelings somewhere. But if you're a player like me, that likes the game hardcore but not military-type-of way don't be scared/lazy/ashamed to apply, I came alone in this Guild and I call it Family now. I didn't know anyone in the guild, I call them brothers and sisters now.

All in all, We are one, we are EVERYONE!

With love.

First ... 2345614 ... Last