1. May 26, 2014  
    Bane No.2

Covenant is proud to announce that the second Bane has been accomplished. As obvious, VDW was healed with 6 healers and the bane was done with 2 tanks. Our first bane was done with only one tank, but for every raid roster the raid composition changes. At any rate, Covenant is still actively attempting RS 25 HC in anticipation of a great and clean kill. Stay tuned as you might witness our very first Halion 25 HC kill in the near future.

2. May 26, 2014  
    Here's the video of the encounter from a Shadow Priest's PoV (Alenora), enjoy.

[YT]KH8xLyVWn-I[/YT]

3. May 27, 2014  
    Congratulations Covenant ! About time heh. Keep it up : >

Sincere regards, Perception Crew

ps: that mele group though <.<

4. May 27, 2014  
    hajde brate hajde! srbija srbima! jajajajajajaja

Congratulations :D

5. May 28, 2014  
    It was like:

Grin: Haaaaaaaaalt, don't take screeny now.
    Elites: Why?
    Grin: SRBIJAAAAAAAA
    Elites: Okaaaaaay /takes screeny

And thanks Perception, I hope you guys are doing great.

6. May 28, 2014  
    Congratulations Covenant ! About time heh. Keep it up : >

Sincere regards, Perception Crew

ps: that mele group though <.<

That group was an accident, A last minute raid setup :P

7. May 31, 2014  

8. June 6, 2014  
    VDW 25 HC

Here it comes, with the will of many and the right mentality, with great audacity and capability, Covenant is proud to announce a successful VDW 25 HC Heal, with 19 healers and 6 DPSers, we were able to perfectly heal the boss without usage of Blizzard's original game mechanics by attaining the orbs. It's such a shame Molten that only Deathwing is having this issue with VDW 25 HC and it's really becoming a big hindrance, for us people who are aiming to kill the LK and achieve LoD. I do hope that this gets fixed soon (we can only hope amid all the claims we're adhering to), but let's rejoice for our successful encounter with a few screenshots taken the time it was fully healed!

One week ago, a group of players decided to wonder through the misty mountains of our favorite afk major city, Ironforge. Running up and down the hills, we finally managed to reach the highest point there is.

Some lost members!

As for our current progress report, we're still having Halion 25 HC @ ~30%, LK 25 HC will be having quite some attempts over the week before the next raid reset time and Banes are being prepared and practiced for perfection. The 3rd bane will be reported, as soon as we assemble the raid at the right time. :)

For everything recruitment related, our website will always have our updated status. Lately, we've been having quite some quality applications and we're nearing closure. If you'd like to be a member of this humble family we call Covenant, then you still have the chance to apply at our website. Good luck!

9. June 8, 2014  
    http://prntscr.com/3qwb4f

Chilling with my negger

10. Covenant's 3rd Bane

Covenant yet again proves it can be done. Healing VDW Both 10HC and 25HC just gives us the morale boost to go after these feats that we prove, can be achieved by the people who wanted to achieve them. Covenant is on the close-edge to farming this encounter weekly, and I can promise only one, by more people being comfortable doing the Bane the closer we are to the LoD and the first Covenant Halion 25HC kill.

Congratulations to the people participating in running the raids, and most of all the people that are in the raids daily and prove they are in fact people deserving to carry the Covenant tag by their name.

11. Congrats to everyone, really good work. Next time I will fraps !

12. "Suki did you fraps it?"
    "Uhhh... now you're telling me"

13. i still dont getit?:P

First ... 3456715 ... Last