1. Updating! Covenant managed to clear ICC 10 HC and Professor 25 HC with a few attempts on Sindragosa. Unfortunately, this week we could not down her for reasons, but we will keep trying.

Recruitment Status :

We are currently in need of the following classes and specs :

• Blood Death Knight

• Balance + Restoration Druid

• Protection + Retribution Paladin

• Shadow + Discipline + Holy Priest

• Restoration + Elemental + Enhancement Shaman

• Demonology Warlock

• Protection + Fury Warrior

Apply now!

2. Hello.

As someone who's been in <Covenant> since its beginning, I have a few words I'd like to say.

Whenever you join a new guild, you're not exactly sure what you'd expect. What the people are like, what the raid leaders are like, and so on. From all the guilds I've joined in the past, I believe I got one of the best welcomes here. It's not that people were friendly, but that the people that represent the core of its community are ready to give new people the chance to prove themselves. The main goal is not to down the toughest of bosses and get all the loot, but to build a strong and stable community.

Many that do join the guild do not understand that, as their focus is mainly the gear or achievement they want to get. People like that eventually understand our primary focus or they move on to the guilds that suit their needs more.

If you believe you're one of the people who prefers raiding with friends, being able to stay honest to others, admit mistakes and improve, stay patient, help out and want to be a part of a community that is being reforged here, this is the guild for you.

Regards,

Delythien

3. The Light of Semi-Pug

Last night, Covenanties and a few people that we grabbed from global came together to achieve a kill on the Lich King. A very very good job and congratulations to the leaders of the raid, awesome performance from our guildies and non-guildie-friends. It might not count as a guild kill but we're all excited nonetheless.

Looties awarded:

• Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies : Nightangel

• Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand : Palladizer

• Invincble's Reins : Elites

4. Good job on your kill, was nice helping you =^)

Cheers from Dignity

5. Good job on your kill, was nice helping you =^)

Cheers from Dignity
    Appreciate the help, much love

6. The Light of Semi-Pug

Last night, Covenanties and a few people that we grabbed from global came together to achieve a kill on the Lich King. A very very good job and congratulations to the leaders of the raid, awesome performance from our guildies and non-guildie-friends. It might not count as a guild kill but we're all excited nonetheless.

Loot-leavers approve this post.
    I appreciate the efforts of the guild, and thank everyone who helped or partcipated to achieve it. As Dely said in the post above We are not rushing the loot or achievments ;as a Guild, neither of them has a chance to be stable, since they are disbanding when they reach their goals. We are talking about a stable-community, that loves to play just to improve and have fun. You have to understand that respecting everyone, "especially inside a guild", is a must, because there is no way you're having fun while pi**ed to someone. So if you want to have fun and you think you have enough knowledge of the game feel free to apply here. We currently need these classes:
    • Blood Death Knight

• Balance + Restoration Druid

• Protection + Retribution Paladin

• Shadow + Discipline + Holy Priest

• Restoration + Elemental + Enhancement Shaman

• Demonology Warlock

• Protection + Fury Warrior

Kind Regards Kent/Josuke
    Edited: August 4, 2018

7. Welcome Back , good luck with guild. Wish i could hang and play with u guys.

8. Bane of the Fallen King #8

Elites doing his best to keep up

9. Guild's First Light of Dawn!

Hello friends! I am happy to announce Covenant's first official Light of Dawn, after 2 months of our guild's remake! We continued the raid from yesterday, and it was one-shotted. Congratulations to all the brates and sestras that participated, to the leaders, and to the people that missed it but were sending love signals all the time. (Me + Dely kri all tiem)

Looties:

Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas: Ilidarium
    Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General: Vandysagina
    Invincible's Reins: Dungeon

30 Coins Speshul Covenant Prize: Lilaids

10. Pog

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. Proud of you, Covenant. Onward to RS 25 HC.

12. The Light of Dawn #2

Looties:

• Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy: Ilidarium

• Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy: Neonray

• Invincible's Reins: Delythien

Edited: August 16, 2018

13. Big tanks - Crapola et Coffeenant

Brilliant kill!

14. Trial of the Grand Crusader (A Tribute to Skill)

This week, Covenant managed to down Anub after a good amount of wipes :>

Congratulations brates!

First ... 192728293031 ... Last