1. Bane of the Fallen King #2

We're keeping that bane at bay in the second week of Covenant's rebirth. You go guys! Excuse the very *late* picture, gotta hire a proper photographer next time... It's important to note that we've also accomplished RS 10 HC directly afterwards.

In other news, we're still looking for more members for our soon-to-be core ICC 25 HC. If you think you have what it takes and would like to be in the embrace of a friendly community, apply now!

Squaidzz <3

2. Covenant and Elites?

Impressive, Elites is really a calm-headed leader. Nice to see you Elites. You might not remember me, but we raided together in New Dawn back in 2012. /me dudu Quercus, Cenarius - best chicken Deathwing no donate :>

Good work.

Recommendation: if you want hardcore and pro raids,go with Elites.
    Edited: June 15, 2018

3. Covenant and Elites?

Impressive, Elites is really a calm-headed leader. Nice to see you Elites. You might not remember me, but we raided together in New Dawn back in 2012. /me dudu Quercus, Cenarius - best chicken Deathwing no donate :>

Good work.

Recommendation: if you want hardcore and pro raids,go with Elites.
    Thank you for the kind words, Cenarius. Yes, I do remember you. I can't forget good company. :)

4. Thank you for the kind words, Cenarius. Yes, I do remember you. I can't forget good company. :)
    Mercy, did you see this? He said GOOD company.

5. Thank you for the kind words, Cenarius. Yes, I do remember you. I can't forget good company. :)
    Forgot me :(

6. Holy **** man, you have Justin Bieber on your Avatar - you should stay forgotten.

LMAOOOOOO

7. Holy **** man, you have Justin Bieber on your Avatar - you should stay forgotten.

LMAOOOOOO
    There it is, the New Dawn qualities.
    Edited: June 18, 2018 Reason: New Dawg xD

8. Bane of the Fallen King #3

Following up from last week, we have achieved our third consecutive Bane since our guild rebounded. The Lich King also granted us with a photographer! We will definitely make use of this in the coming weeks. But, as the Lich King giveth, he also taketh - one of our members is missing from the above photo. Is this person trapped inside Frostmourne? Perhaps this person is camera-shy? We'll keep their name a secret, for now...

In other news... Covenant has been growing bigger, day by day. At the same time, our members have been making rapid improvement. We will continue to grow and flourish, and our focuses are beginning to shift to 25-man raiding. For those who are interested in joining our wonderful community, visit our website to apply!

9. We should probably stop posting about bane now, it is a weekly thing.

We're still recruiting and are in need of a few casters and healers. Application link is up there, so if you have a wonderful personality we're waiting for you <3

10. Hello friends! Updating Covenant's status, this week we reached LK on ICC 25 HC, cleared Bane and Undying. We also changed our raid time to 18:00.
    Recruitment is still open for most classes. Apply to our website if you're interested!

https://covenant.shivtr.com/

Mondays are now established as an achievement day!

Today's Undying run.

We are preparing for Herald as well, so stay tuned!

11. The pic from Bane last night. It was one helluva one-shot!

PP 25 HC downed on our main ICC 25 HC run!

We're still looking for some dedicated players to join the Covenant family. Here's our recruitment status:

Our raid time has changed to >18:00< ST. Apply now!

12. I'm just gonna say it was a vanshot~

Sunday is our continuation, Sindragosa is the next kill, and we shall start the tries on Lich King. Congratulations men!

13. Hello friends! Last week, Covenant completed Bane, Sindragosa 25 HC and tryharded on LK 25 HC. We are now working on third phase and will soon clear it.
    We'll keep updating with our weekly achievements!

First ... 182627282930 ... Last