1. Don't yell at Suki you fakin gayman!
    what? you're gay! well, in my opinion everyone have their preferences! i'm so sorry if you love bananas :P

2. I love bananas, pineapples, peaches, bacon and everything that's considered a sin in almost every religion, I'm also homophobic, slight Nazi preferences . and yet, I'm understanding and a lovable smushball, I understand right from wrong, and yet I do the wrong thing because I can. Your point calling me a *** from my post that had none references for me being such.

I call bull**** on this.

3. I love bananas, pineapples, peaches, bacon and everything that's considered a sin in almost every religion, I'm also homophobic, slight Nazi preferences . and yet, I'm understanding and a lovable smushball, I understand right from wrong, and yet I do the wrong thing because I can. Your point calling me a *** from my post that had none references for me being such.

I call bull**** on this.
    Calm, calm, I know your problem! take this link, maybe they'll solve it! https://psychologies.co.uk/

4. Im 100% sure there isn't a term for my medical condition

5. And buy a damn microphone already, cheap italian

6. And buy a damn microphone already, cheap italian
    ****ing *******! +1 for now! ;D

7. Veri gut my chinese mofos! Keep et up :P

8. Veri gut my chinese mofos! Keep et up :P
    Pass me dat vokda!

9. Hello all. I'd like to ask some of your people a couple of questions about your guild. So I randomly targeted one of your member in game, and ask whether an officer was online and will to answer a few question from me. I was kindly redirected to you website... on which I found nowhere to contact anyone. I may be blind, but... any suggestion?

Gz on the LoD it seems :-)

Edit: I actaully was redirected in game to one of your (awesome) officer, my questions are answered. That guild look really nice. I really mean it - at last, from the answers of Deminionz.

10. Hello and thank you for your interest on our guild, on the website there is a list of officers, however without an application ( solid one ) and previous inform over the guild rules it is highly unlikely that an officer can help you with anything at this stage.

11. Well actually, we nicely chatted for an hour or so, exchanging questions and answers about what matters to Covenant, what kind of players the guild seek and what kind of player are in.

Also, if your guild rules are reasonable, there's actually no way I can break them, and from the quick look I had at them, they are. They are strict too, but there's a logic behind.

I'm not sure whether I'll actually apply, and in case I apply, I'm unsure about the "solid" part of my application ^^

12. Congratz on the forum ban bitzy =))

13. haha poor guy he post once every year :D

14. haha poor guy he post once every year :D
    Reminds me of your mushroom selling rate. You're broken!

15. haha poor guy he post once every year :D
    Truth hurts some.... what can i say.... but DAYUM, THIS truth hurt =))))))))

First ... 67891018 ... Last