1. Korzatep Warrior Duels part 1

Hello this is my first video of the series warr duels
    The duels are not that special just ppl with gear equal as mine (except the first duel vs warr the warr has like 4 5items less than me ).
    I aint trying to show how good am I or trying to say im pro..nop im having lots of fun playing my warr and wanted to share it..the duels arent edited .in my channel you can find part 2 of duels
    Rogue duels and pvp and more warr /dk/rogue pvp

I play on neltharion if you guys want you can also find me in game so we cab play some together

Thanks in advance and cya !

[YT]watch?v=GWBMy8A2mDQ[/YT]

Dunno if I linked it right so ill leave a link bellow (sorry typing from phone )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBMy8A2mDQ

2. Sheesh..lots of broken links these days, we need moderator here! Well players you dueled ain't good..I appreciate your work but in future bring some music and some good and skilled players, hunter was just too lol.

3. Sheesh..lots of broken links these days, we need moderator here! Well players you dueled ain't good..I appreciate your work but in future bring some music and some good and skilled players, hunter was just too lol.
    Ye lol the hunter in that video its just a joke...
    In part 3im dueling a regular hunter just need to upload it maybe tomorrow..to much work irl and not that much time for editing ..

4. Смешна работа - и в трите части няма един дуел срещу противник с над 500-600 рейтинг в арена.

Waist of time that I watched 2 clips from him - he plays versus player with previous seasons gear and still he claims he is good...

5. If you want skills and high rated duel watch the rogue vs retri or the 2v2 not this as I said in the info I dont try to show that im good or anything just sharing a random video didnt say im pro soo I dont get why that hate..learn thr ifno b4 start insulting ppl

Gl

6. If you want skills and high rated duel watch the rogue vs retri or the 2v2 not this.
    Lol. Nope. Please refrain from using the word skill. Come back when you got 2.2k+ in 3s on retail.