1. PvP <Armada Valhalla> (Horde)

Armada Valhalla

I'll start off by presenting ourselves. Myself and 2 others have noticed that in the past few months, The horde are gradually getting outnumbered in terms of PVP. Every day orgrimmar gets raided, sometimes more than once a day, and there is no defence against the alliance; Horde PVP is dying out, and as it does, the alliance gets stronger. When is it going to be enough? We need to fight back, and In order to fight back, we need organisation, and that's where we come in.

We, being Me (Doorak), and two of my closest friends (Lezia and Akaphille) come from the alliance. We originated from a guild called Pokemonz. I myself have been a member of pokemonz now for over a year, and it has to be the best guild i have ever joined, with the majority of my best ingame friends in that guild. But over the past few months, as we do Orgrimmar raids it has come to our attention that it has become boring, as no-one, and i mean no-one is fighting back.. everyone In Orgrimmar lets us take over, and not Only must it be a burden for yourselves, but its also a burden to the alliance, who no longer have any challenge..

And so we come here, to the horde, to make a fresh start. To create a new, fresh guild with open ideas and none of this "huge PVP guild" Tauren poo. we come here for 1 purpose, and that is to make the game more fun for everyone, Alliance, horde, and anyone who wishes to support us. The horde will have a chance to fight back against the alliance who have obviously taken over in terms of PvP, and it gives the alliance a chance to have an equal, whom they can have some great PVP action with. and So, here we are. We call ourselves "Aramada Valhalla". We are currently looking for Recruits to Join us, Places are Limited, Only 50 spots are currently available.
    Necessities to join are:
    . Fluent English
    . RaidCall/ Skype
    . Dedication to the guild
    . Patience to do as the Officers say
    . ORGANISATION!

We do not care for Skill, or gearscore. When it comes to Fighting back, skill is measured in organisation, not in How well you "pwn'd that lolmourne DK xaxaxaxa". If any of you are interested, then just copy and paste the Application form into this thread, and we will be in contact with you soon. Let us rejoice, and FIGHT FOR THE HORDE.

Name:
    Class/Spec:

Gearscore/Honourable Kills/Exp in 2s and 3s:

Do you speak Fluent English?:

What where your previous guilds? Why Did you leave?:

Why do you want to join this guild?:

If you could specify any "special abilities" you possess as a player, what would they be?:

What would you say your strengths and weaknesses are?:

Why do you believe you are fit for this guild?:

Do you have Raidcall and Skype? both will be needed to participate in this guild:

What are you usual playing times? (use ST for simplicity):

If you could make any big change to World pvp, what would it be?:

Any extra comments?:

Thank you and Good luck

Guild Master: Doorak
    Co-Leaders: Akaphille, Lezia
    Officers: Botoxqq, Titmongler, Fearwarden, Wolfuspower

2. Good luck even tho your destiny is already written.

3. Good luck with your guild. Hope to see you on the PvP field. :)

4. Good luck! It seems that the guild is well organised and I hope you're going to make PvP better for both (H) and (A) !

5. good luck with the guild ! Kinda sad you went horde tho . /wave from Lacusta

6. Thank you guys, glad to see all this support <3

7. Gaaaawd damn where were you a few months ago! Knew so many guys scattered around between guilds all just wanting one organised PvP guild, most of them just factioned to Alliance with me in desperation going for an organised PvE guild.

GL to you and about time Alli had some good competition, I??ll always be up for aid and help in anything PvP related.

8. 10 vs 10,gvg in Warsong.
    Edited: December 8, 2015

9. 10 vs 10,gvg in Warsong. Whisper Natureshift ingame.
    As you may see we haven't even set-up the guild yet. And even tho if we would, we accept nicely invites. The way you gave us, if you even did, an invitation is a clearly immature way to write it.

10. If you need any kind of help you can hit me on on "Audioslavex" since my guild is establishing too and it will take some time.We could together create some wpvp raids and stuffs.Cheers aand good luck!!

11. If you need any kind of help you can hit me on on "Audioslavex" since my guild is establishing too and it will take some time.We could together create some wpvp raids and stuffs.Cheers aand good luck!!
    "Your search has returned no results"

Could you please contact me in-game? Same as the forum name-

12. As you may see we haven't even set-up the guild yet. And even tho if we would, we accept nicely invites. The way you gave us, if you even did, an invitation is a clearly immature way to write it.
    Cut the crap already and if u want bring some fun to the rotten community.Hit me up ingame to set up stuff. I cbf being polite on Molten anymore.Tho my post isnt impolite either.Dunno what you want. Ill just talk to Lez since I dont know u

13. Cut the crap already and if u want bring some fun to the rotten community.Hit me up ingame to set up stuff. I cbf being polite on Molten anymore.Tho my post isnt impolite either.Dunno what you want. Ill just talk to Lez since I dont know u
    If you know Lezia, as good as you say, you should've know who I am. We've already done 1 gvg, so enough said.

14. If you know Lezia, as good as you say, you should've know who I am. We've already done 1 gvg, so enough said.
    I know Lezia,but I dont know you.What links me to you tru him? And you havent done gVg with us.

15. Hi,If you would like a invite,you can PM Wolfuspower in-game and i will do a interview and and some questions,to see if your worthy to join our wonderful guild.
    :D

123 Last