1. Elemental shammy

I would like to ask if elemental shammy are nerfed on molten coz i never see any elemental shammy doing op damage here .... according to guides out there elemental in cata should almost do same damage as enhance shammy but here on molten its no way near ench shammy

2. If those people can't pull the same numbers as Enha they're doing something wrong.

Depending on the fight my mates have an average dps of 28k. On fights like BRC first boss it can go up to 62k steady dps.

3. As far as I remember, Enha generally should do slightly more DPS, but the difference bein' so minor, that in any fight with a lot of movement, involvin' a lot of AoE or generally favorin' Ranged over Melee, Ele should do way better.

Now from my experience as Elemental, I sometimes have the same problems, and the only mistakes I can think of are bad totem placement, not usin' SP-stacked Fire Elemental or burstin' incorrectly.
    While I tend to pull relatively acceptable DPS on 10mans, I somehow never could do good on a Dummy. At least back when they took any damage at all. Not only that darn stick retargeted to my totem and cleared Flame Shock on itself, it's just like doin' decent DPS on it was impossible.

4. "If those people can't pull the same numbers as Enha they're doing something wrong." - yeah 200k hit on dummy boss as Enha ... as Ele you can dream about such hit.

Casters on molten make small/medium dps on one target (bala druid,ele sham, all spec lock, arcane is bugged ...) . Only fire mage make same dps as melee class. For expample before last changelog afli lock make on dummy boss (mojordomo in FL) good dps 32k+. Now when you have in one raid Fire mage and afli lock, lock lose 10k+-. Why? Becouse only one can have crit buff on target.
    ▪ The following will no longer stack with eachother
    ▪ Critical Mass
    ▪ Shadow and Flame

5. ^Top Lel

You realize that every Caster or, more precisely, every class that uses any spell damage benefits from Fire Mage's Critical Mass just as that Fire Mage does...

6. ele shmmy dps is suck in cata. they are very gear dependent and depend on the fight duration (the longer of the fight the higher of the dps potential) with the fire elemental glyphed and 7 points in the resto tree to maximize the fire elemental up time.
    i am both geared enhancement and element shaman wwith enhancement ilvl 380(gate crasher x2 n) i can easily do 29k dpa but wwith elemtal shamam ilvl393 (vagaries of time h) haste_heavy build i need it required me a lot of afford to pull 30k dps ( atleast 2 fire elemental in one bboss encounter with a lots of int proc before summon the elemetal) dont ever argue elemental shaman should pull as high as enhancement. You dont even need a prove for this just look around all the shamans in the town they are enhancement or elemental.

Blmaestro
    You mentioned 5% spell crit stacking, don't get me started on 8% spell dmg stacking that was employed to allow casters to do outrageous damage pre-update about a month ago. This would bring ele dps down (as well as enh dps which is predominantly magical).

elemental is nice, but it would have trouble matching enhancement because of these issues:

- Fire Elemental totem is not fully working. The Fire elemental is snapshotting intellect as intended; however it is not casting Fire Nova and another ability that do much more dmg than the Fire Shield ability. Indeed, I was watching some retail videos, this Fire Elemental was spamming 20k hit/40k crit Fire Novas, etc. Since enhancement don't use Fire Elementals, this is a major letdown for ele shamans. On molten, Fire Elemental is a dps boost over Searing Totem, but only by a small (possibly negligible) amount and is not worth attempting to bring its cd down low. **

- latency and gcd server lag. This plagues all casters and healers atm, who find the next spell queued up (or spammed) do not start the exact millisecond the previous cast completed (something like 0.25-0.5 seconds delay). Ele is highly reliant on constant casting, so this brings their damage down.

- mastery proc Lightning bolts do not generate Rolling Thunder or do its Feedback talent mechanic, they are merely dmg portions. while this means stacking up Lightning shield is a bit slower, it means marginally less Fulminations.

- Flame Shock does not snapshot stats. This is only a minor deal for ele, as they are least reliant on dots and in fact only use Flame Shock for Lava Surge proc plus guaranteed crit.

There is no other problem. Dmg coefficients are right. the guaranteed crit on Lava Burst mastery proc is fixed. 10% dmg boost for Clearcasting is fixed. Searing Totem does right dmg. Fulmination was fixed (used to be overpowered).

As a main bdruid, I envy your movement dps, single target dps, burst dmg, your BL/heroism and afk-stream totem. However, I lament your poor multidotting, lack of survival cds, lack of raid defensive cd and gear dependence.

** whenever I feel like it, I will make a detailed report on this so that molten devs can hopefully fix this issue, because Fire Elementals are supposed to be a major dps cd for resto and ele shamans that were necessary in progression.

8. You have to keep molten bugs in mind. Last I checked, elemental focus was still consumed by zero-cost abilities (overload) and it only benefits one cast, not 2 as it should. This alone is a pretty sizable loss in raw damage, not to mention the mana efficiency you lose in the process (for what that's worth).

9. 'ele shmmy dps is suck in cata' just made me facepalm (not just because of the grammar).

The reason they're all enhance is because it's ridiculously easy to pull high dps compared to Ele, partly because of the bugs mentioned by Warpzone.

Despite these bugs I can assure you Ele is able to pull the same amount, and in certain fights even higher dps than Enha. Maybe not with the same ease, but it's perfectly achievable.

10. And speakin' of those all so common Enhas, I sometimes inspect random people around Org just for laughs, and quite a number ignores talents like Ancestral Swiftness, which, I believe, is mandatory for PvP given the tiny mobility the spec has, and instead goin' for cuties like Seasoned Winds, Toughness or Frozen/Earthen Power, which are quite useless everywhere outside PvP. I think at some point I've even seen someone 83-ish without Focused Strikes.

That quite makes me believe that all those oh-so-common Enhas don't really "know better", but they just sucked to false information like yours.

11. I jus realized u was talking about ele dps in BRC. do u know the difference between dungeon and raid ?
    and keep in mind the [Flametongue Weapon] doesnt buff elemental spellpower in molten but it work for enhancement. we are discussing everything regarding Molten here don't about retail here.

but if u wan to talk about ele and enhance dps prove is here (retail)

http://simulationcraft.org/432/Raid_T12H.html