1. Can someone explain or clarify, why are ''bis'' warriors with pve hc offsets use RS agility ring/ Sindy25hc ring instead of agility Ashen/ Sindy 25hc, are those few stats on rs ring better than proc from ashen ring?

2. if they use dbw they dont use ashen ring cause the procs dont sync so they do for the more passive agi crit.this is the accurate reason but im pretty sure most you see didnt even know that and geared that way lookign at someone else

3. I haven't played since wotlk retail ended and became cata, when i quit bc **** that noise, but i cant recall for the life of me how to best deal with disc priests. i remember having a chance somehow interrupting shield, shield slamming a lot for dispel hopes, MS, but that's all.. im not nearly as good as i used to be, every time i try them i get wooped. Also, what are some other banes of warriors? I remember having particular difficulty with good survival hunters and holy lols, & Moonkin/resto mix i think? but also i didn't stack armorpen the way i should have by the looks of things. Some of this might be based from TBC and im mixing up battles, but yeah, would appreciate the info even though orig. post is so old.

First 12