1. Nice keybinds brah
    palas dont need no keybinds

2. Dat medallion of the alliance as human though.

Termoonator
    How long is battle ground que?
    Is there any specific roles you need or i can roll what ever i want?

4. 14:00-24:00 server time is normaly short waiting time. After a bg the next bg starts less than 10 seconds. Higher waiting times are at the first bgs a day or if one side pwned the other side to hard. Sometimes there're two bgs at the same time.

We need some more healer. Alliance has 80% of all bgs 2-3 healer + many platers and Horde has more of all other. But in fact, choose what you can play best.

5. May 25, 2014  
    Could you guys queue for bg more often?

6. May 25, 2014  
    Could you guys queue for bg more often?
    Dont worry , they will queue. Just waiting for all the ally twinks to go off.

7. May 25, 2014  
    You guys could, you know, look at the reasons why you might not be getting more queues, and then, iono, fix those problems? Like, if there's class balance issues, or buff abuse issues for example, talk to other side and ask them if they'd rather have games or rather play fewer games with only OP setups. Just a thought.

8. May 26, 2014  
    You guys could, you know, look at the reasons why you might not be getting more queues, and then, iono, fix those problems? Like, if there's class balance issues, or buff abuse issues for example, talk to other side and ask them if they'd rather have games or rather play fewer games with only OP setups. Just a thought.
    Why play fair when you can get every HK and cap every flag by being invincible, all the whilst 1-hit critting anyone who tries to kill you!!!!!! :OOOOO. Skill & human decency-0, Prot warriors- 20000 (similar to what they hit).

9. May 26, 2014  
    That's it. Horde stop most times queue after you farmed with 5/8 buggy class twinks the Horde. But if there're 6/8 ally twinks without buggy classes, you loose often and say "there were many low levels. But you forget that we have low levels, too!

And in fact: I got wispers of an allywith the question "Why do you post buggy healweapon + 3 more Items (Alliance and Horde use it) on Bugtracker?" and a healer of <Prime> said "Sorry, but I don't vote for fixing it." A healer of Horde (he use this item too) told it me, gave me information about it and voted for fixing.

Jadyne thank you, but I think speaking doesn't help. Last year we tried to make our bracket active and so we made a more fair BG like no graveyard farming, or most OP twinks don't attack allies to make a little bit better balance (and I do it today too, if there're to much low levels). But allies farm us sometimes gy and so Horde ask sometimes "why souldn't we farm allies on there gy? They farm our other times too." What do you think what I'm telling them? Letty do you remember?

10. May 26, 2014  
    Reroll 39s then, we`re a balanced, friendly-competitive bracket where we`re talking to instead of blaming each other. <3

11. May 26, 2014  
    That's it. Horde stop most times queue after you farmed with 5/8 buggy class twinks the Horde. But if there're 6/8 ally twinks without buggy classes, you loose often and say "there were many low levels. But you forget that we have low levels, too!

And in fact: I got wispers of an allywith the question "Why do you post buggy healweapon + 3 more Items (Alliance and Horde use it) on Bugtracker?" and a healer of <Prime> said "Sorry, but I don't vote for fixing it." A healer of Horde (he use this item too) told it me, gave me information about it and voted for fixing.

Jadyne thank you, but I think speaking doesn't help. Last year we tried to make our bracket active and so we made a more fair BG like no graveyard farming, or most OP twinks don't attack allies to make a little bit better balance (and I do it today too, if there're to much low levels). But allies farm us sometimes gy and so Horde ask sometimes "why souldn't we farm allies on there gy? They farm our other times too." What do you think what I'm telling them? Letty do you remember?
    Yeah, sounds like you guys have similar problems to what we're working through in 29s, though maybe a bit worse. At 39 though, I suppose if you guys wanted to try to roll witih an OP comp, you could roll 5 warlocks with a couple priests and other healers, and see if you could actually beat the rest of us with that. My money is that any 10 of our players with half-way decent class balance could beat any 10 70-79 bracket players in 39s. Since after all, at 39 there's really no such thing as OP in all situations.

12. May 26, 2014  
    Dont worry , they will queue. Just waiting for all the ally twinks to go off.
    or maybe, we're all waiting to get enough vp to xfer to the ally side

First 1234 ... Last