1. May 26, 2014  
    or maybe, we're all waiting to get enough vp to xfer to the ally side
    That would be a nice idea: Every twink of Horde transfer to Alliance, than we can kill all the random player of Horde and every twinks is happy.

Anyway, this is a guild recruitment, so please write in the right topic here.

2. May 26, 2014  
    Not many people were online this weekend, most of the guild went offline after 3-4 bgs because they got tired of getting farmed on the gy by 4-6 bugged classes + healers (80% of them using the bugged mace)... :)

3. May 29, 2014  

:)

Soon im comming back to Horde :). Need 25pts more :P

4. May 29, 2014  
    There is no such thing like buggy heal wep. The wep u are talking about is Crystal Spire of Karabor http://www.wowhead.com/item=32500. '' If your target is below 50% health, your direct healing spells will cause your target to be healed for an additional 179 health.'' that means if the healer does 2k heal without the mace with this wep it will does 2k200. Nothing special about that wep.

5. May 29, 2014  
    There is no such thing like buggy heal wep. The wep u are talking about is Crystal Spire of Karabor http://www.wowhead.com/item=32500. '' If your target is below 50% health, your direct healing spells will cause your target to be healed for an additional 179 health.'' that means if the healer does 2k heal without the mace with this wep it will does 2k200. Nothing special about that wep.
    If you have no clue what the **** you're talking about, stop posting. The problem is that the mace scales with spell power (to an extent), meaning if you heal 2k while you're under 50%, you get healed for another 1-1.5k, almost doubling the original heal.

6. May 29, 2014  
    If you have no clue what the **** you're talking about, stop posting. The problem is that the mace scales with spell power (to an extent), meaning if you heal 2k while you're under 50%, you get healed for another 1-1.5k, almost doubling the original heal.
    Much strong, such heals.

P.S. Rando why aren't you purple

7. May 29, 2014  
    Heal is increased by Spellpower. So you can Heal 1-2k extra. Disci priests can heal with Prenace and this mace for 3-6k extra hp. More spell power, more heal.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....&vbug_id=14480

8. May 30, 2014  
    Would Soulshatter want to do 10v10 premade bgs vs Prime?

9. May 30, 2014  
    Would Soulshatter want to do 10v10 premade bgs vs Prime?
    That would be awesome :D

10. June 7, 2014  
    Well? Any news on the premade front?

11. June 7, 2014  
    In the past we did sometimes premades, but now we're not so many active twinks because many of us are very tired of all the problems in the last time. In additional I use a beta grafic driver because I can play another new game with it, but WoW have some problems with it now. I think with the next driver update I'll be more online again.

12. June 7, 2014  
    Yeah, people burn out in cycles. In 30-39, we just had a group of people come back less than a week after another group stopped queuing regularly. Pretty frustrating when you realize that just having everyone playing at the same time would lead to multiple WSGs happening simultaneously. =/

13. June 8, 2014  
    Alliance is ready. Let us know when horde is. (Horde has been quite active lately, I hope everything will work out soon). :)

14. I was not much active these days. That's because I have to do so much in real life and no time for playing games like wow. I think I can't come online for the whole August. I'm not sure when I'm back, but while this time my officers lead Soulshatter.

First 12345 Last