1. <Soulshatter> {H} Lordaeron

Huhu Twinks on Lordaeron,

a new guild conquer level 70-79 battlegrounds since December 31st 2013. Its name is <Soulshatter>.

We're the most important Horde guild on bracket 70+ and we're looking for new members. At the moment we are over 120 twinks. Healer are the most required twinks, because we're often without healer in battlegrounds while alliance have 1-2 healer. But every other twink is very welcome, too. If you want to join us, only write a wisper to anyone of our guild. Most people have the rights to invite you.

What are the specials of our guild?

-Most people are 79, so we can do most thinks like 80s. We are strong enough to do something like cityraids etc.
    -We have a guildbank with only stuff for 70-79 bracket.
    -In future we can maybe make some bgs which needs 20 players (each fraction).
    -We have the know-how and share it with player who need it.

What specail rules do we have?

-80s will be kicked, because they aren't anymore twinks.
    -Hackers will be kicked, too. Our guild is for fair playing.
    -Do not farming Alliance on there graveyard, because allies don't queue again after graveyard-farming.
    -Do not flame if we loose, because we can't win every time.
    -Do not leave any Battlegrounds, because that reduce our chance to win.
    And think that everyone in our guild is representing the guild. If you break a rule, you decrease our reputation.

Special guild reward

-Guild rank Elite for honorable playing in pvp (following our rules and be a teamplayer) and be active for a while. This rank gives extra rights in guild.

At least some other information

Guildmaster: Conqueror Xatira
    Officers (Co-Guildmasters): Aeoga, Hand of A'dal and Valirya the Insane

2. If you'd like to recruit more, I would recommend posting your recruitment post on this thread too in Twink Info:
    http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f45/%5B10-79%5D-why-do-you-twink-55687/

Any boost in attention to Molten by twinks in any bracket increases the attention to all brackets.

3. Thanks Jadyne, I do it maybe at the next time.

Devilsaurr you can come, too. Everyone is welcome. ;)

@Guild:
    I have a problem with my PC and can't be online atm. I try to fix it this week, but idk when i have time for it. Maybe i'm offline for 1-2 weeks.
    If you have problems, /w Aeoga or Valirya or write a private massage to me on forum.

4. I'm online most of the time so if you need anything /w Aeoga ingame :D

5. Problem solved. Much faster than I thought. Can be online again. =)

Vadprinlemn
    Hey guys.I just started playing on Molten and by the time I was level 10 I decided that I was to become a 79 twink.

My question is: What are your guild entry requirements?I'm currently level 22.Should I whisper an officer as soon as I hit 79?

7. Hey guys.I just started playing on Molten and by the time I was level 10 I decided that I was to become a 79 twink.

My question is: What are your guild entry requirements?I'm currently level 22.Should I whisper an officer as soon as I hit 79?
    Yes, just contact an officer after lvl 70 or when u hit 79 :)

8. Huhu, I think there is no problem. If you level to our bracket, we can invite you earlier. Just /w someone of us. Just say "Xatira allowed it on forum".

Vadprinlemn
    I'll do that as soon as I can.

Here are 2 videos of my retail twinked 79 mage during cataclysm so I can prove that I'm not a stranger to twinking :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbhssgHXtEg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQjEaUgRC0

10. The guild grow up more and more. Now we're 61 twinks in guild.

11. I can't be online at the moment, we're without electricity from Saturday due to some ****ed up weather conditions, we should get it back around Wednesday/Thursday next week, sucks. > <
    ;Aeoga

12. <Soulshatter> isn't anymore a little guild. Over 100 members make the 70-79 bgs unsafe. But not only allies in bgs should be run away. Bosses of alliance are in our focus. High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind and Phrophet Velen are killed by our guild (without random people like 80s). For Sturmwind and Ironforge we had not enough time and online player. But the moment will be done in the future. If the right moment is there, we will be the first under 80 raid on Lordearon which killed all alliance bosses!

123 ... Last