1. UI is not messy tbh,since everybody plays with his UI.I play with simple UI,if you remove the right part of UI(only used for bg) you got clear screen,most of pvpers always play with simple ui,so do i,i do not rely on addons apart from 3(intterupt bar,and Omnicc..It was said do not expect skill wise,only crazy dps numbers.Flickering in end was problem due to render,some problems apparently.Still indeed plenty of way to improve.Also regardless of skill you die to mage anyway.Those numbers are not quite healable.

Whitedawg420
    In response, there is nothing to QQ about here. Your damage output is below average for an OP Frost mage, especially on a pve realm. Also, your UI looks like it has been made by a shortsighted old man (way to big action bars and messy) or a child and it serves no PvP purpose at all.

The editing and music aren't even that bad, but the video still is kind of hard to watch. I expected more damage for someone who donated for every single item he owns (several items in the same slots even). I am not talking about skill because I frankly didn't expect any anyway.

I am sorry for my frank criticism.
    I like to see you are trying out editing videos, and being creative. I would encourage to keep it up tho'.

Regards.

3. In response, there is nothing to QQ about here. Your damage output is below average for an OP Frost mage, especially on a pve realm. Also, your UI looks like it has been made by a shortsighted old man (way to big action bars and messy) or a child and it serves no PvP purpose at all.

The editing and music aren't even that bad, but the video still is kind of hard to watch. I expected more damage for someone who donated for every single item he owns (several items in the same slots even). I am not talking about skill because I frankly didn't expect any anyway.

I am sorry for my frank criticism.
    I like to see you are trying out editing videos, and being creative. I would encourage to keep it up tho'.

Regards.
    So you are expecting me to do 200k frostbolts?Sorry but what pve realm has to do with it as well?Less resilience?When you do 60k on 4.5k res il talk to you,other then that.I respect all other statements in your reply,tho the damage part is just absurd.

4. I've found the crit montage a bit too long. The rest of the video is okay. The music is good and I liked how you have tried to cover almost all the genres.

5. Spoiler: Show
    Welcome
    This is my first release of video
    What to expect:
    Faceroll damage,crazy ice lance spam,1vsx,random bgs,3 arenas.

What not to expect,crazy skill,flawless gameplay and so on.

Id appreciate any feedback in lines of normal critism,any severe flameback will be reported(normal is still ok,since majority here is ,face it qq ragers:)
    [YT]701t1mvSk60[/YT]

x.x i m really feeling jelly xD.
    Hope i hv spent my coins on mage, but i insta geared 410 ilvl bdk :((((

btw do u lose any duels with that dmg ???

6. 99% i dont lose,other time i lose since i play with 2.9k res.I can still lose to no cds etc,and most of times i am not waiting for cds at all,just repeatdly dueling :)

7. Personal opinon: Terrible.

In terms of what your meant to show, which is high crit and bursts, good footage.

WhiteDawg
    I don't expect 200k frostbolts, but the title says faceroll damage, and in normal situations with 4.5k resil on my resto shaman I frequently see +50k lances, frostifire bolts etc. And u must have hella more dmg.

9. I don't expect 200k frostbolts, but the title says faceroll damage, and in normal situations with 4.5k resil on my resto shaman I frequently see +50k lances, frostifire bolts etc. And u must have hella more dmg.

Id kindly ask you not to post here anymore.

10. I will try to be a nice as I can. The music didn't fit any of the clips. Slow paced music with big crits. Fast paced music without them. Really boring to watch.

Almost 16 minutes of non stop frost mage crits vs the most the ******ed people i've ever seen in bg's is just not fun to watch. A few minutes is good, but people want to see variation.

Please for the love of god change that UI. Why is cooking and all the other proffs on your hotbar? You won't need them right now do you? Also if you can't manage your CD's properly, please don't make the UI that big. Half the screen is covered with UI. At what kind of resolution do you play? I also do not have a full HD monitor but I just change the aspect ratio a bit, and zoom in a bit. It's better then to have those black bars :/

You should have checked the whole video because the end is not rendered right. Also you posted above that you used Sony Vegas. Honestly, the effects felt like WMM. Really boring transitions between the clips. Why did you choose to use a black and white effect in the middle of the video? For 2 whole minutes :/

At 2:35, PLEASE DONT EVEN USE THAT EFFECT EVER. Like in Ever.

17:20 I laughed. IRL. That war is just like, you won't burst me down that fast.

11. nerf ret buff frostmage obviously.

12. I will try to be a nice as I can. The music didn't fit any of the clips. Slow paced music with big crits. Fast paced music without them. Really boring to watch.

Almost 16 minutes of non stop frost mage crits vs the most the ******ed people i've ever seen in bg's is just not fun to watch. A few minutes is good, but people want to see variation.

Please for the love of god change that UI. Why is cooking and all the other proffs on your hotbar? You won't need them right now do you? Also if you can't manage your CD's properly, please don't make the UI that big. Half the screen is covered with UI. At what kind of resolution do you play? I also do not have a full HD monitor but I just change the aspect ratio a bit, and zoom in a bit. It's better then to have those black bars :/

You should have checked the whole video because the end is not rendered right. Also you posted above that you used Sony Vegas. Honestly, the effects felt like WMM. Really boring transitions between the clips. Why did you choose to use a black and white effect in the middle of the video? For 2 whole minutes :/

At 2:35, PLEASE DONT EVEN USE THAT EFFECT EVER. Like in Ever.

17:20 I laughed. IRL.
    Well you do realise in bg's you tend to find all kind of people?And fyi, didnt care much ,the whole point of this video is to show constant burst damage.Unless of course consitent 70-80k shatters are not good enough,in which case i sincerecly apologise.Perhaps people can do 150k shatters and globaling people every 2 seconds:)

Also I play with UI that suits me,when you create your own video,do your own UI.I play what makes me effective,not what makes me shiny n pretty.The UI is pretty much like music ,everybody has it's own taste.

13. 99% i dont lose,other time i lose since i play with 2.9k res.I can still lose to no cds etc,and most of times i am not waiting for cds at all,just repeatdly dueling :)
    The only reason you don't lose is you can literally close your eyes and spam Ice Lance.

I'm with just about every other person here. The damage isn't anything special, your UI is horrid, and the video itself is just kind of bad. If you're going to make a PvP video, don't take your clips from BGs against eight year olds. If you're really as good as you claim, you should easily be able to record games in the 2.6k~ MMR range. That would be more interesting. Show us games against some of the other best players on Molten, etc.

14. The only reason you don't lose is you can literally close your eyes and spam Ice Lance.

I'm with just about every other person here. The damage isn't anything special, your UI is horrid, and the video itself is just kind of bad. If you're going to make a PvP video, don't take your clips from BGs against eight year olds. If you're really as good as you claim, you should easily be able to record games in the 2.6k~ MMR range. That would be more interesting. Show us games against some of the other best players on Molten, etc.
    If i wanted to make arena video it woudnbt be called faceroll damage,even tho i can.Also all my games on end game bracket last 30 seconds(2s),do you really wanna see each arena 30 secs long?
    Also this was only to show constant damage,i dont see any other class doing 70-80k damage all the time.Video is nothing special,but neither did i claim it to be,read the text on beggining where it says,no skill,pureicelance spammaing.Why do you post info where there is none?
    Forgot to read beggining?Do you enter the store and ask for milk while there is sign outside,do not ask for milk.Luls.So funny.

15. Claiming to do "faceroll damage" when I only saw one shattercombo break 100k, and it 1shot the person, isn't accurate. How long did it take you to get these clips? It seems like you literally just decided to queue for a few BGs and record 100% of them, then edit out running between bases and dying.

Also, if your games only last 30 seconds, then either you're playing against people who have no idea how to play, or you're just getting stomped. That's assuming 2s matter though, I was talking about 3s.

Listen, if you want people's opinions, then don't expect every single person to bow down and kiss your toes. People will have criticism, usually constructive, and just because they don't love your video doesn't mean they're trolling, or hating, or whatever you seem to think.

First 1234 Last