1. Unless of course consitent 70-80k shatters are not good enough,in which case i sincerecly apologise.Perhaps people can do 150k shatters and globaling people every 2 seconds:)
    It's not that I want to see even bigger crits, I just want to see something else then just that. Of course the damage is fun, but not a movie full of it.

2. Faceroll damage implies damage thats alot,not 1shot 4k resilence people.Also be sure to come to Nelth,wondering how much can you survive versus Mage/Rogue in good opener.

3. Faceroll damage implies damage thats alot,not 1shot 4k resilence people.Also be sure to come to Nelth,wondering how much can you survive versus Mage/Rogue in good opener.
    I'm currently playing on Nelth.

LoonieBoonie
    I did not like it, pretty boring gameplay, same rotation over and over again.

5. It's not that I want to see even bigger crits, I just want to see something else then just that. Of course the damage is fun, but not a movie full of it.
    Ofc but beside cc/damage there is not much you can see.This is not game of painting.Either you display skill of LOS/CC/DAMAGE one per time orall 3.Nuthing else to show,xept cool flashly effects and thats it.
    But unfortunately frost mage in Cata is icelance spam.Everybody that played mage knows it.
    I cant show anything since Blizzard devised class(Cataclysm) to be that.Unless i invent a new way to play frost mage which is not likely.

6. I did not like it, pretty boring gameplay, same rotation over and over again.
    I know,nut much to see about frost mage other then that.All videos of frost mage come to same.Spam icelance in end.

7. Ofc but beside cc/damage there is not much you can see.This is not game of painting.Either you display skill of LOS/CC/DAMAGE one per time of all 3.Nuthing else to show,xept cool flashly effects and thats it.
    But unfortunately frost mage in Cata is icelance spam.Everybody that played mage knows it.
    I cant show anything since Blizzard devised class(Cataclysm) to be that.Unless i invent a new way to play frost mage which is not likely.
    Cata frost mage is NOT ice lance spam. That just proves how much of a tunnel vision player you are. I highly doubt you'd survive in 3s. You have no concept of CC at all; I watched about eight minutes of your video and saw one Poly go out, and I saw you CS blanket over a deep on a hunter.

8. Cata frost mage is NOT ice lance spam. That just proves how much of a tunnel vision player you are. I highly doubt you'd survive in 3s. You have no concept of CC at all; I watched about eight minutes of your video and saw one Poly go out, and I saw you CS blanket over a deep on a hunter.
    Actually you saw random bg's,why would i cc when i can dish 80k shatters?Makes no logic truly does it?
    Also come to Nelth and lemme prove you wrong,all that while dealing face melting damage,and while you cry how mages are OP,since thats your legit excuse for everything i guess.Lemme guess,you dont have a single r1,nor was you r1 ever on Molten.Which is hilarious.

But to cut to the chase.lets say ur right about everything.Pure point of video is just to show damage,not skill.
    Do you understand that?
    Or do i need to write it in crayon as usual?

9. Actually you saw random bg's,why would i cc when i can dish 80k shatters?Makes no logic truly does it?
    Also come to Nelth and lemme prove you wrong,all that while dealing face melting damage,and while you cry how mages are OP,since thats your legit excuse for everything i guess.Lemme guess,you dont have a single r1,nor was you r1 ever on Molten.Which is hilarious.
    When have I once said that Frost Mages were OP? Find a quote of me saying it, ever, on the forums. Now you're just assuming **** because you're out of arguments as to why your video isn't bad. If all you're concerned with is 1-2 shotting people that have 50k hp less than you, that's fine with me. I'll be glad to roll over you once I'm actually geared.

I guess this is what happens when you try to tell someone how to actually make a better video. Oh well, I'm done here.

10. Nice one, but isn't Cunning/Insignia and Rathrak more for a fire mage ?

11. When have I once said that Frost Mages were OP? Find a quote of me saying it, ever, on the forums. Now you're just assuming **** because you're out of arguments as to why your video isn't bad. If all you're concerned with is 1-2 shotting people that have 50k hp less than you, that's fine with me. I'll be glad to roll over you once I'm actually geared.
    Ur forgetting i never said my video is good,which implies its bad.Learn to read,again.The only purpose of this video is to show constant high damage of mage,nothing else,and icelance spam.
    Also id liek to see you On nelth,i truly would.Would make my day.If you ever decide to level/gear/arena there.Also those people are not 50k less then me,there are multiple examples vs 140k/150k people.Id hardly call that 50k less.

But lets stop quarelling who is better or what not,no poin to make spams.U made your point ,i made mine,you know where to find me(arena) if you want.

12. Nice one, but isn't Cunning/Insignia and Rathrak more for a fire mage ?
    It can be used as well for frost since it gives nearly 1k intellect,and constant procc damage in end matches the mastery procc trinekts tho better used with a healer(if you plan arena).Also DTR(Dragonwrath) duplicates trinket proccs,which in end gives you alot of extra chance to duplicate spells(since Dragonwrath duplicates trinket effect,the damage procc ones).

In my opinion you cannot use those trinkets for serious arena but it can be really fun to use them in bg/2s/MLS.

13. "What to expect:
    Faceroll damage,crazy ice lance spam,1vsx,random bgs,3 arenas.

What not to expect,crazy skill,flawless gameplay and so on."

L2 read guys ;) This vid. is more for lolz,chills and stuffs like that...

14. Nice video, since I mostly do bgs and I love to burst on multiple people over and over also, I really liked your video, keep up.

Shamehraxx
    Keeping in mid what this vid is about, rofling crits :D, I liked it a lil too long personally, but now some downsides for me personally, first and foremost I would warmly recommend you save your project then if it doesn't render correctly, re - render it, cause those lil blurs (in the end) or idk how to call them are a pain.
    Ok for the UI I tend to agree with the majority, I think its just too much, but I also understand it is how you are used to play, but try to disable something if you can, when you do crit vids. The music wasn't really to my taste but still decent. And ofc its same rotation its a frost mage for the love of everything, it is not a really complicated class to play. I hope you don't find this reply anyway offensive or what so ever. Gl in your future projects

First 1234 Last