1. Peregrine 1-Faceroll damage

Welcome
    This is my first release of video
    What to expect:
    Faceroll damage,crazy ice lance spam,1vsx,random bgs,3 arenas.

What not to expect,crazy skill,flawless gameplay and so on.

Id appreciate any feedback in lines of normal critism,any severe flameback will be reported(normal is still ok,since majority here is ,face it qq ragers:)
    [YT]701t1mvSk60[/YT]

2. I liked it Peregrine, not bad at all (really enjoy your music choices). As for feedback I'm a real sucker for rappid camera zoom-ins and tilting on FAT crits (You know like in some crit montage videos, gives it some nice badassness). Keep the vids coming!

/Triska

3. Due to no experience in editing (wide screen edition as well,youtube is 4:3 letter box mostly),also will try to make render quite better,including sfx.Quality preset can be tuned to 1080p but its best seen at 720p i think(my internet speed is only 5mb/s,took me 18 hours to upload video.

Anyways expect much better footage in 20 days,including 2s/3s and perhaps duels/fire mage arenas/bg.

4. Nice one. I like it. Keep going and don't let haters flame you. :D

5. Welcome
    This is my first release of video
    What to expect:
    Faceroll damage,crazy ice lance spam,1vsx,random bgs,3 arenas.

What not to expect,crazy skill,flawless gameplay and so on.

Id appreciate any feedback in lines of normal critism,any severe flameback will be reported(normal is still ok,since majority here is ,face it qq ragers:)
    [YT]701t1mvSk60[/YT]
    first things first...
    HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH THAT HORRIBLE UI ?:O :O :O

6. Simply,everything is cleared(in normal arena mode right part is not visible,since i dont use any of those items).Only chat and bottom middle,entire screen is free to look and see what happens.

7. Dam those crits :p nice overall quality as a new maker,can i ask what programs u used :/ /kepwnwitOptrnklets

8. Sony vegas pro 11(full version),Fraps (full version),thinking to throw in Adobe AE for intro for 2nd video.

9. nice video

Nice video keep it up :)

10. Doubling up on them 50k+ crits, I see. At least I see that Deep->FB/Lance combo isn't wrong. I was wondering if I should do that or 2 lances when I have the ability to free cast. :p

11. Doubling up on them 50k+ crits, I see. At least I see that Deep->FB/Lance combo isn't wrong. I was wondering if I should do that or 2 lances when I have the ability to free cast. :p
    Depends if you got FOF charges,and/or early frost,if you got early frost(0.5 - on fb,then fb,2x icelance,if not,spam icelance all the way) :)

12. I have a suggestion for your next video. Biggest possible crit with nuclear bomb sound effect. :P

13. I have a suggestion for your next video. Biggest possible crit with nuclear bomb sound effect. :P
    Hmm that would have to be a 320k shatter i did.But deal :) Il do it :P

14. Not really good video, i will keep my like/dislike and not rate it for a reason....Your UI is messy, first, second, most of enemies are not even facing you, you just dps them and then what? That's like formality for every mage in WoW. Music was good, edit was pretty nice, but what's that flickering at the end? Render problems? Anyway, you still have long way to go, and you still got a chance!

123 ... Last