1. Keeping in mid what this vid is about, rofling crits :D, I liked it a lil too long personally, but now some downsides for me personally, first and foremost I would warmly recommend you save your project then if it doesn't render correctly, re - render it, cause those lil blurs (in the end) or idk how to call them are a pain.
    Ok for the UI I tend to agree with the majority, I think its just too much, but I also understand it is how you are used to play, but try to disable something if you can, when you do crit vids. The music wasn't really to my taste but still decent. And ofc its same rotation its a frost mage for the love of everything, it is not a really complicated class to play. I hope you don't find this reply anyway offensive or what so ever. Gl in your future projects
    Actually this is normal critisicm and a valued one.
    When it comes to UI need the right side due to flasks but will try to complete remove entire part of ui(can play without any UI,since i know cooldowns 90% in my mind).
    Ui render will be fixed for next video,and as well improved 16:9 format.

Thank you.

2. Well first before I say anything else about the video, please, don't you ever use that effect at 2:35, ever.

Personally, I did not enjoy nor like the video, for serval reasons :

- The editing is terrible overall, the effects are terrible, the transitions are poorly done.
    - Basically this is just raw BG footage. Half of the video is made of running around and random things, such as 10k ice lances and other low hits whilelist waiting for the "big one", getting cought up in a group of players trying to survive .
    - Music hasn't been adjusted to the video at all. You basically added the music after you made the video. If I hear a dubstep song, when it gets to the "drop", I expect to see a huge crit to match up with it, not you running around.
    - What's the point of you zooming into your chat box for us to see you got honor for a kill we already witnessed?
    - The "huge" crits were mostly made on low geared people (judging by their HP).
    - Rendering problems at the end.

I am not going to criticize your UI , everyone plays with what they deem comfortable, but for the purpose of this video, it's rather annoying to watch it block half of the screen.

My advice, watch your own video before you post it to see if everyting turned out allright and if you hit your goal. And another reminder, just in case, do not use "2:35 effect" ever again.

In my opinion, the video is terrible. Better luck next time.

3. Well first before I say anything else about the video, please, don't you ever use that effect at 2:35, ever.

Personally, I did not enjoy nor like the video, for serval reasons :

- The editing is terrible overall, the effects are terrible, the transitions are poorly done.
    - Basically this is just raw BG footage. Half of the video is made of running around and random things, such as 10k ice lances and other low hits whilelist waiting for the "big one", getting cought up in a group of players trying to survive .
    - Music hasn't been adjusted to the video at all. You basically added the music after you made the video. If I hear a dubstep song, when it gets to the "drop", I expect to see a huge crit to match up with it, not you running around.
    - What's the point of you zooming into your chat box for us to see you got honor for a kill we already witnessed?
    - The "huge" crits were mostly made on low geared people (judging by their HP).
    - Rendering problems at the end.

I am not going to criticize your UI , everyone plays with what they deem comfortable, but for the purpose of this video, it's rather annoying to watch it block half of the screen.

My advice, watch your own video before you post it to see if everyting turned out allright and if you hit your goal. And another reminder, just in case, do not use "2:35 effect" ever again.

In my opinion, the video is terrible. Better luck next time.
    Appreciated,but i didnt make video to show elite editing skills or anything liek that,only to show mage's damage.
    Zoom in on that part was made that it was returned flag,not honor luls.
    Rendering problems will be fixed at next video(hopefully better)
    Il never match music to kills,too much time,cba for that.Transitions are indeed poorly done tho wasnt goin for that.

Anyways people expect too much of faceroll damage,hence the title.Only made video to show the damage that can be done.

4. 2:35 best.

Anyway, your UI is disgusting, as everyone has said previously.

Quality was pretty horrible as well.

I expected you to hit harder, but ty for the video

5. 2:35 best.

Anyway, your UI is disgusting, as everyone has said previously.

Quality was pretty horrible as well.

I expected you to hit harder, but ty for the video
    Heh ty for feedback,tho i dont think you can hit 200k frostbolts:) if thats what you expected :P
    Also quality is 720p ,dont think you can go HD 1080p to match it.

Appreciated :)

6. Heh ty for feedback,tho i dont think you can hit 200k frostbolts:) if thats what you expected :P
    Also quality is 720p ,dont think you can go HD 1080p to match it.

Appreciated :)
    My mage partner hit me for a 54k FB on my rogue yesterday, followed by a 48k FFB, then a 33k lance (w/ overkill), and he's not well geared at all. I have about 3500 resil on rog, so probably why but I doubt it will reduce the damage that they still wouldn't hit like a **** brickhouse.

Dont even know how ffb hit me for that much, lol

7. UI is ok in my opinion, but I really expected way more from a gladiator mage. Next time try doing some 2.2k+ mmr arenas, I think people would like to learn how to play more effectively as a frost mage in 3s.

I think you should look up a very good mage called Quodan, he has some awesome videos.
    Oh yeah, that's the mage that lost his r1 to some wintrader back in 4.0.6, I heard.

8. UI is ok in my opinion, but I really expected way more from a gladiator mage. Next time try doing some 2.2k+ mmr arenas, I think people would like to learn how to play more effectively as a frost mage in 3s.

I think you should look up a very good mage called Quodan, he has some awesome videos.
    Oh yeah, that's the mage that lost his r1 to some wintrader back in 4.0.6, I heard.
    I might do that,depending if i will go arenas serious anymore,still deciding.
    He plays fire,i play frost.I heard he got banned due to server disrespect.Also he lost to me once,won me 3 times.Still very good mage non the less.

9. nerf ret buff frostmage obviously.
    "Mages are underpowered. They need a significant buff."

- Ghostcrawler.

10. "Mages are underpowered. They need a significant buff."

- Ghostcrawler.
    Obviously !

11. it's not a bad video based on the title of it but i would of much rather seen an arena video from you. i know you said most your games are 30 seconds or something like that but i think it would be more entertaining than bg footage.

other than that just work on the editing and you're good to go

First ... 234