1. well done man, as you and others said quality isnt great but i guess ur going to improve it for next vids ur planning to make, gameplay was very intense and interesting, but i must say i didnt like the music choice, though every person has his own taste when it comes to music
    Thats what I told him today,need to get better quality and better music.Everyone runs same genre of music,its boring.Be different man. But most of all,sell more cappuccinos and Pizza's buy new PC,moar pixels <3

2. Nice video :) not the typical mongo warr tunneling 1 target . Keep it up mate. You're a Zage fanboy btw ? (not that there's anything wrong with it just your Move Anything UI reminds me of his and the video zooming )

P.S. this video shows how bugged bladestorm is as he's getting slowed through it when it should grant immunity. #fixpls

3. Nice video :) not the typical mongo warr tunneling 1 target . Keep it up mate. You're a Zage fanboy btw ? (not that there's anything wrong with it just your Move Anything UI reminds me of his and the video zooming )

P.S. this video shows how bugged bladestorm is as he's getting slowed through it when it should grant immunity. #fixpls
    Well, actually Zage is one of my favourite warriors for his high mobility, my UI never tryed to be like it, i've worked on find the best UI for myself, about the zooms (the few that there are in my video) was mostly a test as you can see are pretty much not showing what i wanted (blame my low Sony Vegas skills xD) But yes, the point of zooming was about to make the viewer notice the most important situations that happens during the match, such as when i was low and disarmed, or bashing VT otherwise i was dead.

Thats what I told him today,need to get better quality and better music.Everyone runs same genre of music,its boring.Be different man. But most of all,sell more cappuccinos and Pizza's buy new PC,moar pixels <3
    FU :P, about the stream i can increase it way more, but i'll have to test several things as it's about viewers connection too, and it would take so many cappuccinos and pizza's for buy a better PC :P

well done man, as you and others said quality isnt great but i guess ur going to improve it for next vids ur planning to make, gameplay was very intense and interesting, but i must say i didnt like the music choice, though every person has his own taste when it comes to music
    Thanks for the feedback, unfortunely the music was in some situations not the best, especially during Skype matches, also if i would follow my own taste of music i would put just Hardcore/Hardstyle Music, and it doesnt fit to WoW game at all. Also we've to remember that for whole Vanilla/TBC and half of WOTLk, all the videos where with Rock music or Metal, so it's just a circle...And it's always hard to find a way for something that everyone likes. Maybe in my next movie i'll put a bit of everything :)

4. Very nice movie, I like the music choice and the gameplay, quality will improve, but its good considering that its your first time in Sony Vegas.

wishme
    i wish on molten warriors reflect could be removed with purge\steal lol
    gj

6. i wish on molten warriors reflect could be removed with purge\steal lol
    gj
    I wish i should be immune from Polyform/Slowed/Cycloned during bladestorm :)
    actually spell steal get the spell reflect....

7. Second song reminds me about Reckful. ♫
    Mutrix - Come Alive (feat. Charity Vance)

8. i wish on molten warriors reflect could be removed with purge\steal lol
    gj
    not sure if trolling or? but purge does remove reflect as it should...

Doubletwink
    enjoyable movie , well done sir.

10. Thanks a lot for all those positive feedbacks :) I'll work way more and better on my next movie!

wishme
    not sure if trolling or? but purge does remove reflect as it should...
    im not sure who is trolling here, but post me a video plox with purge removing spell reflect on molten (haven't tested purge reflects if warrior got some magic buffs. but if there is no buff it will just show "nothing to dispel" tested 3 mins ago on Lordaeron) update with Water Breathing u still cant purge spell reflect

12. im not sure who is trolling here, but post me a video plox with purge removing spell reflect on molten (haven't tested purge reflects if warrior got some magic buffs. but if there is no buff it will just show "nothing to dispel" tested 3 mins ago on Lordaeron) update with Water Breathing u still cant purge spell reflect
    it works perfectly for me at dw
    as soon as i come from work ill post ss

ok tested, it works only when warrior has magic buff on him, otherwise it shows "nothing to purge"

13. Good video, bad quality and **** enemys...lol

14. Good video, bad quality and **** enemys...lol
    Well, actually those "**** enemys" are around the top PvPers on MoltenWoW in the season where i played :) So i dont think they are bad

Second song reminds me about Reckful. ♫
    Mutrix - Come Alive (feat. Charity Vance)
    You got me :P

15. Good video, bad quality and **** enemys...lol
    This guy keep talk **** about everyone, while stuck at 1600 mmr in MoltenWoW lol

First 1234 Last