1. Where is Riddence? I dont seen him streaming anymore :(
    Also...WTB your next movie!

2. excellent gameplay, not the best quality but was w/o any dubts way enjoyable especially the Skype matches , and the video consists in matches against counters/abusers so good job (Thanks got not another Shadowmourne MoltenWoW 2v2 Warrior/Hpala clip.)
    Looking foreward your next movie :)

3. Well, first of all thanks once again for all the positive feedbacks im receving, i never expected that my first release with this bad quality could be liked by so many people XD (Same about my stream)
    For answer the question above, actually i'm pretty much inactive for some things to do irl, as you can see my 3s team is completly inactive (Camping R1, maybe we will start again 3s next week if me and my team will be once again active),only things that i do when i can log are capping my friend Discipline Priest in 2s running with him Disc/Warrior in WOTLK and Cata realm (Only thing that i stream, but as we do just around 10 matches, is not that long).
    In any case im still looking for how improve my stream quality, in order to have a way better quality my next PvP video.
    Best Regards :)

Tmaragorn
    i think the only decent video i saw from molten you can work more on the quality but overall pretty good

5. All those matches are against top teams in MoltenWoW ,gladiators and r1 (Troll-storm inc XD)
    Good music, video but excuse me top/r1 teams? They barely reach on AT server 1.000 rate. No offence but i see nothing in this video. Just pure skills, another shadowmourne lolwarrior. Atleast show something better with less donated items.

6. Good music, video but excuse me top teams? They barely reach on AT server 1.500 rate. No offecen but i see nothing in video.
    The "Top teams" i stated are for MoltenWoW standards, as is a only-molten video (in case i was recording on AT too, i wouldnt have typed such things) the teams that are in this video consists in some "Top-teams" that you can meet in MoltenWoW, in fact if you read after there is typed "(Troll-storm inc XD" as i think the same about what you say. Also, i agree that the content is not that good, but i've explained that this was way more a "first random try" isted of a serious Arena Video with some really good footage, that's why i simply took some matches from my past livestreams and put them together :)

just pure skills, another shadowmourne lolwarrior. Atleast show something better with less donated items.
    If you check in whole video there are actually 2 matches with Shadowmourne, 1 Vs Double Shadowmourne TSG and 1 Vs ShadowourneAbuserScleave.....All the other matches are with Oathbinder model edited to Shadowmourne/Wrathful 2h axe :)

7. Just pure skills, another shadowmourne lolwarrior. Atleast show something better with less donated items.
    I think you didnt noticed that he used Shadowmourne just for two matches, one against TSG and 1 vs MoltenDK/Spriest/Hpala abusing DP...
    and the
    -shadow/frost he face are r1 in 2s/3s since 2 seaons, and reach final in MIT
    -.that warrior/paladin are r1 in 3s/2s ,
    -the ele/shadow/resto partecipated in MIT, and been r1 before
    -the mage/shadow/resto been r1...(i dont know the others)

8. Just pure skills, another shadowmourne lolwarrior. Atleast show something better with less donated items.
    If you check in whole video there are actually 2 matches with Shadowmourne, 1 Vs Double Shadowmourne TSG and 1 Vs ShadowourneAbuserScleave.....All the other matches are with Oathbinder model edited to Shadowmourne/Wrathful 2h axe :)

9. They barely reach on AT server 1.000 rates.
    You start at 1500 on ArT......

wishme
    btw song name starts 5.45 ? ^_^ not listed QQ

11. btw song name starts 5.45 ? ^_^ not listed QQ
    Really nice question....at that match i was listening some random 2h youtube mixes...:(

wishme
    Really nice question....at that match i was listening some random 2h youtube mixes...:(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvH2QAAA-lI

/cheers

First 1234 Last