1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvH2QAAA-lI

/cheers
    Thanks a lot :)

2. Really enjoy it, keep it up,i saw your last streams and the quality is way better now.
    Suggestion: What about if in your next video you put clips in bgs with high crit mixing with high rated arena matches? Klinda style
    7/10 for the overall quality

3. I personally think it was boring... Most of the time you were kited or rooted and you didn't do ****, and the hardcore music ehhh. Let's say it's not the best i've ever watched ;)

anyways, gjwp keep going

4. Pretty long video, and didn't find it that special to watch everything. But there were some good moments nonetheless!

5. Good content, but that Reckful's warrior movie copy though... Could be more original.

6. June 1, 2014  
    thats my bro :)
    looking forward to playing with you again once i lvl my hpal :p

7. June 2, 2014  
    Nice video!
    Proud to have you in the guild :)

8. June 5, 2014  
    thanks for the comments guys :)

9. June 5, 2014  
    Awesome video mate :). I hope your next video will be good as this, but with with a little better video quality. :D

10. June 6, 2014  
    Awesome video mate :). I hope your next video will be good as this, but with with a little better video quality. :D
    Thanks :) unfortunely nowdays im not enough active for work/record on my next movie (that i've planned to do) as im going to live alone, and i dont have yet a proper internet connection for support online-games at all, but once i'll be able to do it, i'll..:With a better quality! ;)

11. Was randomly browsing and saw this, liked it.

12. really nice, not the typical tunnel mongo warrior, but bad video quality but that's because as you say are clips took from your livestream,but nice gameplay and the skype idea helped the video to be interesting, keep it up.

13. well played, video quality sucks but keep it up and improve

14. well played, video quality sucks but keep it up and improve
    He quit wow and deleted the warr, i belive.

First ... 234