1. Intents/Riddence: No Way Back (Arena Montage)

Let's start with say that its pretty hard to find some good matches with the currently MoltenWoW metagame, so after searched around my past-livestreams i've decided to take the few that i think are enjoyable, against comps that arent completly "tunnel-mode", except for the match against the double Shadowmourne TSG ;)
    So here we go, this is my first "movie" with Sony Vegas. Unfortunely i've used the clips recorded during my livestreams on twitch.tv/aurenqt so the quality is not good at all and as you can see there are some "****" in the video that maybe decrease the quality even more. But, this is just a test, with the suggestions i'll receve i'll work much more once i'll work on the newone. (Such as the intro...lol XD)
    Personally i've finded myself improved so much, compared when i was using WMM...But ofc not even close to be a good editor, that's why i'm gonna keep learning :).

[YT]5tlGsQIXtbs[/YT]

Anyway, those clips consists of :
    -WLP, Skype Included
    -Thundercleave
    -WP
    All those matches are against top teams in MoltenWoW ,gladiators and r1 (Troll-storm inc XD)

Credits to my partners Hollysit,Noburnmeplz,Dotzxcom,Burstlee.....To my lovely haters & troll...And last but not least to MoltenWoW Server :)

Track-List:
    -Marilyn Manson - Resident Evil movie soundtrack 2008
    -Mutrix ft_ Charity Vance - Come Alive
    -Brick Mortar - Move To The Ocean (Baauer Remix)
    -AniMe - Hands up (feat. Tha Suspect)
    -Damien - y-shape

Spoiler: Show
    Youtube fixed.

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like my video.
    Feel free to share suggestions/opinions about it.
    Best regards, Intents/Riddence
    http://www.twitch.tv/aurenqt

2. What about our match? :(
    No love for me? /cry

3. What about our match? :(
    No love for me? /cry
    Somehow almost 90% of my past livestreams are deleted, just few livestreams were been saved, and tha'ts pretty weird cause i had several good matches at all.

4. Very entertaining i loved it :D

The intro was fine, the arena was pretty interesting, the music awesome.

And the switch between Skype and music arenas was nice too.

Maybe some too quick zoom in since i didn't really understood what was the point of some of them.

Hope that you will make another video with this time some explanation of what you are doing or what is happening i always find it more interesting ( but that's just my personal opinion)

Good job and i followed your stream :D

5. Barely anything useful appears on this forum, but this video is refreshing! Nice gameplay, decent edit, nothing too flashy and music is just okay, and the video is very good :)

6. The gameplay is really good, it's such a pity that the video quality is not at the same lvl. :D

7. Thanks for the feedback, actually i was ready to receve something about the quality, unfortunely as i like to Stream my gameplay i didnt had the opportunity in choose the best quality of it, w/o dcreating issue with my gaming lag/fps, but i'll figure it out, same as for the effects during the video :)

8. The quality is so bad...But compared to the others Warrior videos from this server, you're already way above them, especially for the games and skill showed. Work more on SV and remove such intro!

9. The quality is so bad...But compared to the others Warrior videos from this server, you're already way above them, especially for the games and skill showed.
    Thanks, we appreciate it :P

10. Thanks, we appreciate it :P
    Talking about Arena mostly :) I liked your video too, but is boring cuz BGs!!! :)

Shamehraxx
    The quality is so bad...But compared to the others Warrior videos from this server, you're already way above them, especially for the games and skill showed. Work more on SV and remove such intro!
    you mean wotlk or overall xD

Shamehraxx

Why not have both?!

13. well done man, as you and others said quality isnt great but i guess ur going to improve it for next vids ur planning to make, gameplay was very intense and interesting, but i must say i didnt like the music choice, though every person has his own taste when it comes to music

123 ... Last