Hi
There are a lot of people's who told me about wowhead trouble <as it says npc is somewhere else >so they just leave it and do something else <i mean achievements>. So as i used to make guides on events on my previous server ,i thought of making 1 here too as this is the first event which is fully scripted <i mean doable :)>
ok so we r starting from easy ones which are >>>>>>

1--FRENZIED FIRECRACKER >>>>>>
This is a pretty much achievement <as compared to others> just buy http://www.wowhead.com/item=21747 from
ALLYhttp://www.wowhead.com/npc=15898 or from
HORDEhttp://www.wowhead.com/npc=47897 and use them as fast as u can . I putted them in keybind 1 and moved my curser to empty place and kept spamming it

2--ELDER'S OF NORTHREND >>>>>>>
now all u have to do in this one is to go to the selected npc's and just complete the quest , i m writing their location down so u dont get lost :)

BOREAN TANDRA
Elder SARDIS in valliance keep <58,65>
Elder PAMUYA in WARSONG HOLD <42,49>
Elder ARP in DEHTA <57,43>
Elder Northal in Transitus Shield <33,34>
STORM PEAKS
Elder Fargal in Frosthold <28,73>
Elder Stonebeard in Bouldercrag's Refuge <31,37>
Elder Graymane in K3 <41,84>
Elder Muraco in Camp Tunka'lo <65,50>
WINTERSPRING
Elder Bluewolf in Wintergrasp <49,14>
SHOLAZAR BASIN
Elder Sandrene in Lakeside Landing <50,64>
Elder Wanikaya in Rainspeaker Rapids <63,49>
ZUL DRAKE
Elder Tauros in Zim'Torga <58,55>
DRAGONBLIGHT
Skywarden the Elder <35,48>
Thoim the Elder<48,78>
Morthie the Elder<28,54>
GRIZZLY HILLS
Whurain the Elder <64,47>
Beldak the Elder <60,27>
Lunaro the Elder <80,37>

All these done and u will get the achievement

3--ELDER'S OF HORDE >>>>>>>>>>>
the elders are as following
OGRIMAAR - Elder Darkhorn---VALLEY OF WISDOM ---<41,33>
THUNDERBUFF-Elder Wheathoof--ELDER RISE ---<71,26>
UNDERCITY -Elder Darkcore--TRADE QUARTER ---<66,37>

And after these u will get it :)

4--ELDER'S OF ALLIANCE >>>>>>>>>>>
the elders are as following----
STORMWIND -Elder Hammershout--THE PARK---<36,66>
IRONFORGE -Elder Bronzebeard--he is right where we spawn after taking portal of ironforge<30,17>
DARNASSUS-Elder Bladeswift--CENARIANENCLAVE --near the mount vendor<33,14>

after this u will get the achievement
5--ELUNE'S BLESSING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This achievement require a quest obtaibable from this guy in moonglade http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15864To get to moonglade speak to any festival npc and ask him a scroll which will teleport u to moonglade .This is also very easy achievement what u have to do is summon omen and kill him after he is dead there will be a light spawned u just have to go in it and u r done.Now maybe u dont get a group or u r having problems bcoz of other faction killing it even then np u have to just wait for the boss to die and then run in the light it will be done then too .

6--LINER FESTIVAL FINERY >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Now u have few coins which u get after completing the quests of elders use 5 of them to buy any dress sold by this same npc who gave u the quest of elune blessing http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15864 This is also done

7--THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After u have completed the quest u would be given a box of firecrackers keep them and go to any firecracker who sells firecrackers for gold not coins and buy 10 fircrackers and do it in old fashioned way by right clicking on it again and again

8--A COIN OF ANCESTY
This will be updated as soon as u have the required coins acquired .

9--ELDERS OF KALIMDOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This will be a bit of frustrating as u have to complete whole area of kalimdor :)
The elders are
Elder Runetotem -- Durotar [Razor Hill]<52,43>
Elder Skygleam -- Azshara [Ravencrest Monument] <71,85>
Elder Stonespire -- Winterspring [Everlook]<61,38>
Elder Brightspear -- Winterspring [Lake Kel'Teril] Note: Eastern side of the lake<55,44>
Elder Starweave -- Darkshore [Lor'Danel]<37,45>
Elder Bladeleaf -- Teldrassil [Dolanaar] Note: Teldrassil can easily be reached from Darkshore <57,60>
Elder Nightwind -- Felwood [Jaedenar]<37,52>
Elder Riversong -- Ashenvale [Astranaar]<35,48>
Elder Moonwarden -- [Crossroads]<51,30>
Elder Windtotem -- [Ratchet]<63,36>
Elder High Mountain --<44,58>
Elder Bloodhoof -- Mulgore [Bloodhoof Village]<48,53>
Elder Grimtotem -- Feralas [Lariss Pavilion]<7637>
Elder Mistwalker -- Feralas <43,67>
Elder Primestone -- Silithus [Crystal Vale]<22,9>
Elder Bladesing -- Silithus [Cenarion Hold] Note: At the moonwell<49,36>
Elder Thunderhorn -- Un'Goro Crater [Slithering Scar]<49,75>
Elder Ragetotem -- Tanaris [Valley of the Watchers]<36,81>
Elder Dreamseer -- Tanaris [Gadgetzan]<51,27>
Elder Morningdew -- Thousand Needles [Fizzle & Pozzik's Speedbarge]<79,76>
Elder Skyseer -- Thousand Needles [Freewind Post]<45,50>
Thats it for this achievement.

10--- ELDER'S OF DUNGENS >>>>>>>>
This will be a bit irritating as u have to kill bosses in some and if u have stealth then u will be having a few heads up then without stealthers <this statement was for the people's who are new and cant get a group to kill the bosses :)>
ZULL FARRAK-- Enter the dungen and keep going straight the first left way u get take it and keep going ,the elder is in the place where we have to ring the bell and call that hydra type boss
MARADAUN --The elder is right next to the last boss
<O.T. --i hate this stupid dungen srsly it took a hell lot of way to find the last boss :(>
BLACKROCK DEPTHS -- The elder is right in front a few yards away ,after entering keep going straight u will find it .
BLACKROCK SPIRE ---Same goes for this boss is right in front just keep going and u will find it
STRATHLOME --The elder is in THE SCARLET BATSAN
SUNKEN TEMPLE ---After entering take the left staircase and keep going after u r up go a bit further then jump down there will be 2 bosses <avoid them / kill them w/e> right between those two bosses there is a hole jump in it and the elder is there .
THE NEXUS --The elder is in the room where that tree type boss is situated aka THE SINGING GROVE
GUNDARK--To get the easy one enter the dungen from 81,28 and u will find the elder right down the stairs.
HALLS OF STONE -- This elder is also right in start he is right outside the gate of final boss which is left side few yards after entering dungen .
UTGARDE KEEP --The elder is after the first boss PRINCE KELESTH
UTGARDE PINNACLE --This boss is after SKADI THE RUTHLESS
AZOL NERUB--The elder is right after the first two mobs .
DRAK THARON KEEP -- Elder is right in front of 3rd boss KING DRED

Remeber u do not need to do these in heroic mode elder's will be available in normal mode too

11--ELDER'S OF EASTERN KINGDOMS >>>>>>
Silverpine Forest, The Sepulcher-- Elder Obsidian <45,41>
Tirisfal Glades, Brill-- Elder Graveborn<63,60>
Western Plaguelands, --Elder Meadowrun <68,49>
Blasted Lands, The Dark Portal-- Elder Bellowrage <54,49>
Northern Stranglethorn, Zul-Gurub-- Elder Starglade near gate <53,17>
Cape of Stranglethorn, Booty Bay-- Elder Winterhoof <near auction house>
Westfall, Sentinel Hill-- Elder Skychaser <56,47> inside tower
Elwynn Forest, Goldshire-- Elder Stormbrow <39,63>
Burning Steppes, Dreadmaul Rock-- Elder Rumblerock<81,46>
Burning Steppes, Flame Crest-- Elder Dawnstrider <53,24>)
Eastern Plaguelands, Light's Hope Chapel-- Elder Snowcrown <75,54>
Eastern Plaguelands, Crown Guard Tower-- Elder Windrun <34,67>
Western Plaguelands, Scholomance -- Elder Moonstrike <69,73>
The Hinterlands,-- Elder Highpeak <51,48>
Loch Modan, Thelsamar-- Elder Silvervein<33,46>
Dun Morogh, Kharanos-- Elder Goldwell <54,50>
Searing Gorge, -- Elder Ironband <32,74> where the road starts to go in blackrock

After u do this achievement u will get the title ELDER <NAME> :)

And in the end just 2 things
1-- thank you devs for making this nice event working and thanx to the staff for this free server :)
2-- If i m missing something forgive me as it was this cord that cord this area that area kinda messy so if i have some leakages forgive me for that .

Hope i helped a few guys atleast and u will get mails from the elders in which there will be moonstones which will make a circle of light on the specific place where ever u put them . For people's who like collecting awesome items there is a stone given to u for 24 hours debuff which will make 1 moonstone and the vendor sells costumes so if u have space in yur bags do buy them as the coins are only currency for them and u cant use those coins anywhere else :)