1. well according to what happened with coins. people who won should have got those coins refunded already so it will be 10 new players.

2. problem is , thay will never alowe gifting bro

3. well if u read general discussion edifice stated gifting will be back in around 60 hrs

4. problem is , thay will never alowe gifting bro
    they are allowing it read edifices post

5. damn good job dude thats nice of you

6. its about the community. i think regardless of what some may say that this community is strong and great. just look at everything that has happened yet here we are. fortunately i have a decent paying job and i like to give something back to those players out there effected by this disaster.

7. forgot 24 hour CD. ill be gifting friday-monday (3 times each day and once on monday) 2pm ST i would like to start if possible.

8. #relame.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

9. I just cant bealeve, that players are this much stupid O.o Thay wanna get free coins and dont know to do 2 click and type in-game name , realm name O.o this is even happening ? i still cant bealeve .... i would kill myself if i would miss it like this -.-

10. @funky I call your giveaways broken(the random roller is broken) not once have I seen some1 not from wotlk win.

11. @funky I call your giveaways broken(the random roller is broken) not once have I seen some1 not from wotlk win.
    we had a guy from frosotwolf win but no 2step authenticator. its all random and since i play wotlk the most thats where ppl know me from

anyways ill be gifting tom hopefully keep up with me on https://www.facebook.com/funkysday to find out when

12. Hi guys/gals!

A lot of you guys have already heard but i wanted to make it known to the rest of the community that i will be gifting a monthly amount of 23 coins to 1 lucky subscriber of my [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/funkysday"]live stream
    is it still a subscriber roll or a follower roll ?

13. is it still a subscriber roll or a follower roll ?
    its a random roll of active chatters in stream. i announce how it works before each gifting no worries.

ill be gifting another 69 coins wednesday around 1-2pmst

14. its a random roll of active chatters in stream. i announce how it works before each gifting no worries.

ill be gifting another 69 coins wednesday around 1-2pmst
    why 69 ?
    I sense some meaning behind the number.

15. 23x3 =69. 3 giftings of 23 coins

First 1234 Last