1. Monthly Coin Give Away on Live Stream

Hi guys/gals!

A lot of you guys have already heard but i wanted to make it known to the rest of the community that i will be gifting a monthly amount of 23 coins to 1 lucky subscriber of my live stream each month at a certain day time that i will announce from my twitter or facebook

How its going to work:

ill take all the followers on at the time and roll for a winner using the Nightbot roll app.

you MUST immediately send me a message via twitch chat with your toon name and server. I will ignore all in game mail.

There will be no refunds if you send the wrong name or server so please double check this before you message me. If you do not have 2step authenticator or your account is not 6 months old and thus eligble for 2 step i will be forced to reroll immediately.

If there are continued problems or suspected cheating or anything of the sort i will not hesitate to put a stop to this and stop giving out free coins. i want to give back to the community and players. This is also only available when molten has gifting up so it may not be every month as they shut down the service from time to time.

Make sure you have a 2 step authenticator on your account or you will be unable to receive the coins due to moltens new system.

Past Winners:

Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Gremlim of Deathwing Sep 14, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to amonuss of Deathwing Sep 07, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Liarry of Ragnaros Aug 31, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Daninhoo of Ragnaros Aug 24, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Pwnda of Lordaeron Aug 17, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Zalesacek of Ragnaros Aug 10, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Diggera of Lordaeron Jul 27, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Vexal of Deathwing Jul 20, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Yodawgyo of Ragnaros Jun 15, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Simmba of Deathwing Jun 06, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to gylgamesgodx of Deathwing May 31, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Ninz of Ragnaros Apr 06, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Materhorn of Ragnaros Mar 09, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Deathrevenge of Ragnaros Mar 08, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Brokendmg of Ragnaros Feb 09, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Lolicore of Ragnaros Feb 03, 2014
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Ostfrallan of Ragnaros Dec 14, 2013
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Sylexania of Ragnaros Dec 01, 2013
    Sent a gift of 23 Coins to Yagger of Deathwing Oct 18, 2013

2. bump for those of you who have not had a chance to win yet check me out in april for yet another gifting or stop by and watch some Heroic ICC, Heroic Ruby Sanctum, BG's whatever!

Tmaragorn
    in the 1st sentence i think you mean follower not a sub since you dont have a sub button on your stream yet anyway good luck whit the stream mate also good thing you do for the community

4. Can we know the date and time when you'll be streaming for the give away ?

5. Can we know the date and time when you'll be streaming for the give away ?
    april 5th and 6th. 23 coins each day after raid. april 4th will be boe gifting for alliance ragnaros players sometime early morning (sorry horde players i have no boes on my horde account)

you can also follow me on twitter and facebook to keep up to date and get a head start on knowing when ill be gifting.

6. is there a way to choose qualty on your stream? bit laggy sometimes

7. The reason its laggy at times is because I'm uploading at Max bitrate which can cause users with less than favorable internet to not be able to view it. I could turn down the quality to enhance the experience at the cost of video quality for the viewers, but I find it only happens with a few people. For the gifting I lower the quality so that everyone will be able to see it.

8. friday is BoE gifting follow on Fb and twitter for times

9. gifting 23 coins today after 25 icc heroic raid. raid starts at 2pm server.

10. Heroic Ruby Sanctum and finishing up H ICC today. another 23 coin gifting after raid!

11. got swifty to bomb the stream check it out here.

12. May 31, 2014  
    You can catch us on moltens facebook today as well. stream will be starting soon and dont forget today is the 23 coin gifting after raid! http://www.twitch.tv/funkysday

13. the gifting program is working once again! will be gifting this sunday after raid! raid starts at 2pm server. be there for some fun,rage, chat, maybe boobs and all other kinds of things.

14. Gifting today after raid which starts at 2pm server.http://www.twitch.tv/funkysday

123 ... Last