1. Wotlk [Guide] Fury Warrior Video Guide

My other video guides seem to be getting a lot of views, so here comes another one! This is a PvE guide for Fury Warriors, it covers talent builds, glyphs, enchants, gemming, dps rotation, stat priority, macros, useful addons and other gameplay tips. It's made specifically for molten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUBeXtP8Yw

I hope you find it useful.

2. Nice guide, helped alot. And can you pm me with link for Cheese addon? Can't find it anywhere.

3. Nice guide, helped alot. And can you pm me with link for Cheese addon? Can't find it anywhere.
    I've added a download link in the video description :)

4. i downloaded addon cheese but it wont work :/

5. Expertise cap is STILL 26 for warriors and feral druids, even on molten.
    And, if you're horde, you will need 200 hit rating + 3% from talent to be capped.

6. This guide is terrible, he's showing a recount of a retail player Klinda, which isn't him,and is also inaccurate for molten, he specs for a talent that resets cool- down on intercept(wtf?), and then proceeds to show a recount of his skills damage that shows mortal strike and overpower, which are arms abilities. Also he's a swifty wannabe, which makes it 2x as bad.

7. Expertise cap is lower than 26, as a warr with 22/17 expertise i got only melee-offhand dodges on bosses, and that is less tahn 1% from overall damage.