1. Ok so, where to begin. First of all, sorry for the late reply. It's by no means a sign of disrespect.

Now, I believe that summing up a few of my concepts as 'flaws' is just a result of misconception. Most of your remarks are related to mana saving stuff, dissimilarities in playstyle and in the end reluctancy to understand playstyle versatilities.

I put the stam leg enchant on purpose. I disregard spirit as a regen tool thus in a situation like this, encourage people to pick a survi stat. The result is that they learn better mana control unconscious.
    Regen issues are probably the reason why I've grown out of Solace and you mention it as a viable trinket. Lich King is a fight where you would choose a regen trinket? Being able to rape Infest for mana? Having your pet+hymn combo? Being able to drink a potion? Excluding raids where your fellow healers underperform and you have to shield the tank I can't imagine what situation would inspire me to get a regen trinket. If you have to shield the tank, then obviously the hpally isn't doing his job. If you see the raids' hp slowly deteriorating then the shammies/druids aren't doing their job correctly. You can't carry everything without ridiculous mana bleeding but that's just a result of taking on roles you're not supposed to take. Letting people die is also a part of our work imo.

For the glyphs and talents. Ugh, I'll elaborate. In the talent section you can see picture nr 1. These are, according to what I wrote there, the most crucial discipline priest talents. The non-brainer picks if you want to be productive. In the text under the first picture, the text being a description obviously, I wrote that the talent tree is incomplete. Incomplete, however, still makes you a fully fledged discipline priest. I also stated you have a few points left and that you can pick anything you'd like, together with giving a very brief review of worthy picks. All of which are small tweaks and could be even ommitted.

Now, in the second picture I posted my talent tree. I wrote a comment about not picking the talent you are suggesting me to pick. I have my reasons to not boost FH. After analysing my raid casts it struck me that I don't use more than 5 Flash Heals in a single raid run. Is that enough to enhance it with talents/glyphs? From my point of view, no. Additional healing effect when a player is below 50% you say? Usually, in a situation like this, one Penance cast is enough to top the person up as you have other healers taking care of the raid. If you're lucky, you'll get a crit and thus a DA proc. If that's not enough you have an untalented FH at your hand. You have to agree that in a raid context that's more than enough for a hp top up. Does the talent do much of a difference?
    With refference to the mana reduction, the extra % off won't save you if you mess up an Infest anyway.
    A pretty similar story is with Renew (not in terms of usage tho). I use it to fill my casts when there's need for delicate heal support or I anticipate the need for such. But it does contribute to OH, sometimes a lot, therefore no point in glyphing/talenting.

Surprisingly to some, I do throw in a significant amount of PoHs. That's why the Holy Reach talent. As I already said, it's just a small tweak, but if it gives my Hymn or PoH a slight chance to keep up a person neglected by other direct/smart heal sources I'm willing to add a bit of extra magic to that. Where would that be? For example on LK transition phases, when there's no point in massive shielding, or dropping in some DA absorbs on a melee group receiving heavy damage. What does that give me? The comfort of keeping my shields on people who need to be shielded but at the same time not leaving others without support. I could go on with the examples.

I've never heard of this 'rule of thumb' about PoH and hearing it now I find it weird. I mean, just to be clear, maybe for a holy it could apply as we're talking about rough heals and OH contribution. But a discipline always has a chance of landing a DA absorb/s. Heck, I even have it glyphed.

Shielding yes, obviously, but I'd rather call us damage mitigators. That includes not only pure shield spam.

At the beginning you mentioned the BPC gloves in terms of gear choices. Sure, you have an extra 23sp slot but you have to get the T10 healer legs then. The gloves have haste and spirit, the legs have haste. Putting aside haste and spirit which aren't our prio stats, you're left with an extra gem slot. Agreed right? As a bis disc priest I'm willing to sacrifice this extra gem slot for crit that I get from T10 shadow legs.

2. Im still wondering should i play Alliance or Horde? What are you playing shambls? And what is the best race for the Alliance since you already answered this for the Horde?
    Humans are nice due to the racial 'trinket' which is nice even in PvE. During BQL you don't need Fear Ward and cast it on a friendly chap. They also provide you with additional spirit, which is obviously extra spirit : D

Other than that, it's more a personal pref. What booty do you like most? Which ressi would you like to have?

My alliance priest is a nelf. I like the hair and most of the dresses look good on a nelf XD And I like the focus resetting Smeld ; D

Too bad you can't pick a gnome.

3. Well then... As I see we really differ on how to be a discipline priest.

I disregard spirit as a regen tool
    Are you serious? Because 200 stamina is going to be a life/death saver? Then pick Desperate Prayer in the talents. Oh wait you have it... someone has some srs surviving issues then.
    May I ask, what do you think of as a regen tool then? Because if you count on Rupture only, your mana regen will be pretty random, because the icd could be procced from only one shield, that pops before the others.

Regen issues are probably the reason why I've grown out of Solace and you mention it as a viable trinket. Lich King is a fight where you would choose a regen trinket? Being able to rape Infest for mana? Having your pet+hymn combo? Being able to drink a potion? Excluding raids where your fellow healers underperform and you have to shield the tank I can't imagine what situation would inspire me to get a regen trinket. [...] Letting people die is also a part of our work imo.
    Yes, I use Solace for LK. You can soak Infest only in the first two phases. Midphases damage is pretty random, and later phases you will start bleeding again w/o a good mana regen trinket.
    And I will rather miss a Rupture than to let someone die. Yes, making preferences between healing two raiders and letting one die is our job. But letting them die, just to ensure a Rupture is not.

If you have to shield the tank, then obviously the hpally isn't doing his job.
    Have you ever healed an RS 25hc outside? (Healing on the move, 10k+ absorb is pretty handy)

I also stated you have a few points left and that you can pick anything you'd like,
    Yup, you could. But why would you waste 2 points on such a little gain, when you can use it to directly improve your job as a discipline?

Additional healing effect when a player is below 50% you say? Usually, in a situation like this, one Penance cast is enough to top the person up
    And what if he has Weakened Soul and Penance is on cd? Then your Flash Heal would be just in hand to top them. Oh wait...

I've never heard of this 'rule of thumb' about PoH and hearing it now I find it weird. I mean, just to be clear, maybe for a holy it could apply as we're talking about rough heals and OH contribution. But a discipline always has a chance of landing a DA absorb/s. Heck, I even have it glyphed.
    Now let us count together, shall we? Casting time on PoH with BT buff: around 2 sec (but not below that). Flash Heal with BT 0.9, w/o the buff 1.2
    So we could assume 2 Flash Heal equals with one PoH. Let's see the mana: PoH 48% of base mana. Flash heal: 18% of base mana (multiplied with 2 36%). And on top if you have the talent (what you don't), you will have a higher chance to crit with Flash Heal, thus getting a DA on them also.
    Note that, that PoH is pretty useful in 10 man raids, I agree on that, but in 25 mans the damage is just too random to waste PoHs on players. To fill them up is the job of the other healers. As you said before do not take roles you shouldn't supposed to be.

I'm willing to sacrifice this extra gem slot for crit that I get from T10 shadow legs.
    So you are telling me, you are sacrifising the holy legs for the shadow ones ?
    So you are replacing 122 spirit and 106 haste rating, with 122 crit rating? What is roughly around 2% crit chance? But... why?
    You are using PoH a lot, but you are just throwing away the extra haste here for CRIT? How does that make any sense for you? EVEN with BT buff your PoH is not gonna be close to 1 sec casting time. Why would you not use the extra haste?
    Also you can get the most benefit from SP, and just meh 23 of it, for CRIT? HOW?
    Edited: September 14, 2016

4. Nemmish, lol man, you are such a pain XD on 25-men raids a good disco priest uses PW:S, PoM and Penance 98% of the time. and you are arguing what the other 2% should be? its damn near irrelevant, really. but you came here fighting like you are on a holy crusade or something. the girl is in bis gear and youre SHOUTING about +20 spirit on legs and a +23 sp gem on gloves, thinking it would change how the world turns. really? :D

youre concerns are mostly about mana management. cant you imagine that she managed to learn how to control her mana over that 5 years of playing as a disco priest? btw you overestimate the importance of spirit. for a disco priest max mana is more important than spirit or mp5. Rapture, Hymn of Hope, Shadowfiend, Replenishment, Mana Tide Totem, these are your main source of mana and they have nothing to do with regen. im not saying that spirit is useless, but intellect is a better choice when it comes to manareg, and it gives you some extra crit chance too.

about crit vs haste. as i mentioned in 25-men content as a good disco you will barely use anything but PW:S, PoM, Penance. and 2 of them are instant spells. now, with only 11% haste from gear you become GCD capped ( 11(from gear) + 5(from Wrath of Air Totem) + 3(from Boomkin or Retri Pally) + 6(from Enlightenment) + 25(from Borrowed Time) = 50(this caps the GCD at 1 sec) so gathering more than that will give you almost nothing. stacking crit after you reached that 11% haste on the other hand will give you more and more bubbles from Divine Aegis.
    tho in a 10-men environment haste will become a bit more important since you wont always get those hastening buffs from the raid members. and you will also rely on PoH (and in some really rare cases using GH can also be a good ide), and the faster it is the better.

she mentioned that she uses PoH surprisingly often. in that case the Holy Reach talent is a must. i dunno if you are familiar with the basic mathematics from elementary school or not, but if you increase a circles radius with 20% it will increase the area of the circle by 44%. it is a priceless talent if the group is spread out (and mostly it is) and some huge aoe damage is happening. and any time a disco uses PoH that also means at least 2 bubbles from DA.

the usefulness of Improved Flash Heal is near zero on 25-man raids. on 10-mans tho, you should take in consideration the following things:
    -do you have serious problem with mana management, and if you do is it because of FH spam?
    -how often does it happen that someone is under 50% hp, has Weakened Soul debuff, your Penance is on cd and you have the chance to heal that target with a FH before the other heal(s) heal him/her above 50%?
    this talent is far less useful than you would think if you and the other healers are in good gear.

Nemmish, if you think that your healing method and gearing strategy is the one and only way to be a good disco priest, then you are an arrogant *****.

5. Nemmish, lol man, you are such a pain XD on 25-men raids a good disco priest uses PW:S, PoM and Penance 98% of the time. and you are arguing what the other 2% should be? its damn near irrelevant, really. but you came here fighting like you are on a holy crusade or something. the girl is in bis gear and youre SHOUTING about +20 spirit on legs and a +23 sp gem on gloves, thinking it would change how the world turns. really? :D

youre concerns are mostly about mana management. cant you imagine that she managed to learn how to control her mana over that 5 years of playing as a disco priest? btw you overestimate the importance of spirit. for a disco priest max mana is more important than spirit or mp5. Rapture, Hymn of Hope, Shadowfiend, Replenishment, Mana Tide Totem, these are your main source of mana and they have nothing to do with regen. im not saying that spirit is useless, but intellect is a better choice when it comes to manareg, and it gives you some extra crit chance too.

about crit vs haste. as i mentioned in 25-men content as a good disco you will barely use anything but PW:S, PoM, Penance. and 2 of them are instant spells. now, with only 11% haste from gear you become GCD capped ( 11(from gear) + 5(from Wrath of Air Totem) + 3(from Boomkin or Retri Pally) + 6(from Enlightenment) + 25(from Borrowed Time) = 50(this caps the GCD at 1 sec) so gathering more than that will give you almost nothing. stacking crit after you reached that 11% haste on the other hand will give you more and more bubbles from Divine Aegis.
    tho in a 10-men environment haste will become a bit more important since you wont always get those hastening buffs from the raid members. and you will also rely on PoH (and in some really rare cases using GH can also be a good ide), and the faster it is the better.

she mentioned that she uses PoH surprisingly often. in that case the Holy Reach talent is a must. i dunno if you are familiar with the basic mathematics from elementary school or not, but if you increase a circles radius with 20% it will increase the area of the circle by 44%. it is a priceless talent if the group is spread out (and mostly it is) and some huge aoe damage is happening. and any time a disco uses PoH that also means at least 2 bubbles from DA.

the usefulness of Improved Flash Heal is near zero on 25-man raids. on 10-mans tho, you should take in consideration the following things:
    -do you have serious problem with mana management, and if you do is it because of FH spam?
    -how often does it happen that someone is under 50% hp, has Weakened Soul debuff, your Penance is on cd and you have the chance to heal that target with a FH before the other heal(s) heal him/her above 50%?
    this talent is far less useful than you would think if you and the other healers are in good gear.

Nemmish, if you think that your healing method and gearing strategy is the one and only way to be a good disco priest, then you are an arrogant *****.
    First off, I ain't no man.

And I am not shouting. If you think so, then I was misunderstood and I take my apology for it.

I don't know the player, and she can be a good priest or bad. I did not say anything about it. Also I can show you players with 10 years of experience, who still have no clue about their classes (not including the author of the guide). But the guide is missing some informations and playstyles. I do not say my way is the way to go. But some other ways should be mentioned too.

And the extra 2% matters tbh. What is the point of going bis gear if there is no need for the little difference in the stats?

Healing as a disc from my point of view is not about the maximum mana management. But to maximize your healing potential. What comes from SP for a disc.

Well I could have missed some math classes in school, because it doesn't matter how I count, 40yd+20% is 48yd. I would love to get an enlightement here :D
    Also yeah, 2 DA bubble, but on the needed ppl or someone else in the group?

About the haste legs, I just said, if she uses PoH that often, the haste legs would be better for that cause. Suits her style. What is up to her how she does.

But for the begginners' sake, just write some extras into the guide, so that they have something to choose from and decide their own way.

Also I would love to be a holy crusade :3 pls and ty ^^
    Edited: September 14, 2016

6. wow. i tought you would know how your spells and talents work. ok, im trying to help you out then.
    every area of effect (aoe) spell has a range and a radius. the range determines how far from you can you place it, and the radius is the radius of the circle in which the spells effects will take place.
    in the case of PoH the range is 40 yards, which means that the target of this spell can be maximum at 40 yards from you. and the radius is 30 yards, which means that the spell will affect every group member in the targets group who is inside of that 30 yards radius circle with the target in its center.

now, the description of the talent Holy Reach says ’Increases the range of your Smite and Holy Fire spells and the radius of your Prayer of Healing, Holy Nova, Divine Hymn and Circle of Healing spells by 20%.’

if r is the radius of a circle then the area of the circle is π × r^2

A0 = π × r^2

if you increase the radius by 20% ( r × 1,2 )

A1 = π × ( r × 1,2 )^2

since ( a × b )^2 = a^2 × b^2 then

A1 = π × r^2 × (1,2)^2
    A1 = π × r^2 × 1,44

since π × r^2 = A0

A1 = A0 × 1,44

and this means that the area of the new circle (A1) equals the area of the initial circle (A0) times 1,44.
    and this means a 44% increase in the area.
    in numbers it means that without Holy Reach PoH will cover an are of approximately 2826 square yards, and with the talent it will cover 4070 square yards.

i hope it was understandable. i can try it more simple if needed.

my native language isnt english, but i think you noticed that. so im sorry if i made some really bad mistakes. but i thought the 'being on a crusade' is correct. ive never said that you 'are a crusade'

7. wow. i tought you would know how your spells and talents work. ok, im trying to help you out then.
    every area of effect (aoe) spell has a range and a radius. the range determines how far from you can you place it, and the radius is the radius of the circle in which the spells effects will take place.
    in the case of PoH the range is 40 yards, which means that the target of this spell can be maximum at 40 yards from you. and the radius is 30 yards, which means that the spell will affect every group member in the targets group who is inside of that 30 yards radius circle with the target in its center.

now, the description of the talent Holy Reach says ’Increases the range of your Smite and Holy Fire spells and the radius of your Prayer of Healing, Holy Nova, Divine Hymn and Circle of Healing spells by 20%.’

if r is the radius of a circle then the area of the circle is π × r^2

A0 = π × r^2

if you increase the radius by 20% ( r × 1,2 )

A1 = π × ( r × 1,2 )^2

since ( a × b )^2 = a^2 × b^2 then

A1 = π × r^2 × (1,2)^2
    A1 = π × r^2 × 1,44

since π × r^2 = A0

A1 = A0 × 1,44

and this means that the area of the new circle (A1) equals the area of the initial circle (A0) times 1,44.
    and this means a 44% increase in the area.
    in numbers it means that without Holy Reach PoH will cover an are of approximately 2826 square yards, and with the talent it will cover 4070 square yards.

i hope it was understandable. i can try it more simple if needed.

my native language isnt english, but i think you noticed that. so im sorry if i made some really bad mistakes. but i thought the 'being on a crusade' is correct. ive never said that you 'are a crusade'
    Oh so we talk about the same thing, but with me being braindead. So the extra radius is not 8yd, but 6 :D Still doesn't persuade me :>

So let's see the LK platform for example. What has roughly around 40yd radius. Meaning if you pick your target for PoH, what has a 30yd reach, you won't miss anyone. Except if they are in china, but then again 6 extra yards will not likely be a lifesaver amount imo.
    And don't forget you are healing the same group with it. Meanig if you have a proper raid setup (what you should have, so meeles and ranged together), the groups will not be that far away from each other for you to not reach them.
    Except hunters (cuz they are often grouped with the melee), but they have 41 maxrange, so even with the talents, you couldn't reach them.
    This talent is pretty useful for CoH for holy priests on the other hand. But since PoH affects the same group, you are not gonna get much out of it.

But then again. The author said, if the tanks need to be shielded, the hplly is doing a bad job (what I disagree with, but let's put that aside). In my opinion, if you have to PoH the raid as a discipline a lot, then the raid healers have some serious problems.

But if you guys want to get the crit from the legs, why don't you use the crafted legs? Leggings of Woven
    If you use considerable PoH, what imo you shouldn't. BUT if you do use it. Having the haste on this one, while getting a considerable amount of crit, what you guys want. I just can't get myself to accept hit rating on a disc :D (also you get 1 extra slot with this one :3)

8. Are you serious? Because 200 stamina is going to be a life/death saver? Then pick Desperate Prayer in the talents. Oh wait you have it... someone has some srs surviving issues then.
    May I ask, what do you think of as a regen tool then? Because if you count on Rupture only, your mana regen will be pretty random, because the icd could be procced from only one shield, that pops before the others.
    I'm totally serious and I assumed that if I wrote that I don't consider spirit a regen tool my point of view would be understandable. I have the feeling that people who tend to play holy and disc at the same time have a similar opinion to yours. Regen tool? Oh, that must be spirit. Or rapture. 'How else could I maintain my longevity and not lose too much of my effective healing?'. Since the 5second rule no longer applies you also have no actual control over spirit regen. You can't feed of it like a holy priest and you don't get a crit conversion like you have with intellect.

I see intellect as the regen tool and I've walked a long way to actually learn how to control my mana pool, converting from your average holy to aggro disc. Rapture, pets, spells and gems/echants are just little contributing blocks. Being fixated on slow and uncontrollable mana regen is not my thing.

Don't get me wrong tho, imo it's not so complex to end oom in ICC even when going for regen/int. Just try excessive, preemtive shield spam. From my retail and montel exp I can honestly say that if you end a fight with loads of mana it might mean a few things, most important of which are:
    a) you're not using every gcd,
    b) you've got too many healers.

(I excluded things like an overgeared raid, multiple innervate spams etc)

Now, as for the raid healers number might be not within your grasp, lagging with gcd is an issue to think about. Are you literally always casting? Do you have a quasi dps mindset? You think there's nothing to heal for the time being? Tried filling the gaps with dots?

Also, why random Rapture returns? You don't shield aimlessly just because you should, there has to be a plan behind your action.

I'll ignore the huffy judgement of my 'surviving issues'. Let me put it this way, spirit does not exist for me so please try and recognize that. If someone offers you a free pencil do you instantly grab it? I don't feel the urge since I don't need it.

You assumed very much as well. I never did say 200 stamina is a life saver. Is 20 spirit a gamebraking tilt?

Yes, I use Solace for LK. You can soak Infest only in the first two phases. Midphases damage is pretty random, and later phases you will start bleeding again w/o a good mana regen trinket.
    And I will rather miss a Rupture than to let someone die. Yes, making preferences between healing two raiders and letting one die is our job. But letting them die, just to ensure a Rupture is not.
    You can soak infest only in the first two phases? Glad you agreed with me on this. However, being able to make your mana flow on the two phases make it easy to plan your cooldowns for the third part of the encounter. I mean, we do agree that there's no point in keeping everyone shielded up during transitions. Direct heals and incoming DA shields are enough.
    How is it possible then to have mana pool issues on the third phase? If you time everything correctly, by that time, you should have your pet and hymn ready?

I don't understand the point presented in the sentences about rapture. Is that supposed to be contradictory? A manifesto of try-hardism?

Have you ever healed an RS 25hc outside? (Healing on the move, 10k+ absorb is pretty handy)
    I don't see a proper argument here, sorry.

Yup, you could. But why would you waste 2 points on such a little gain, when you can use it to directly improve your job as a discipline?
    Only you, arbitrarily, decided it's of little gain. Contrastively, I never wrote that deciding to get the FH talents is a 'waste', as you called it.

And what if he has Weakened Soul and Penance is on cd? Then your Flash Heal would be just in hand to top them. Oh wait...
    Again, you either did this on purpose or didn't read my post. That's why I hate it when people quote sentence by sentence without keeping the proper context ;/

I'll cite it for you:
    Usually, in a situation like this, one Penance cast is enough to top the person up as you have other healers taking care of the raid. If you're lucky, you'll get a crit and thus a DA proc. If that's not enough you have an untalented FH at your hand. You have to agree that in a raid context that's more than enough for a hp top up. Does the talent do much of a difference?
    This is the whole train of thought. I can bold out the crucial element if there is the need for that. Please, relate to the actual point I made if you want to but don't shape it like you prefer.

Now let us count together, shall we? Casting time on PoH with BT buff: around 2 sec (but not below that). Flash Heal with BT 0.9, w/o the buff 1.2
    So we could assume 2 Flash Heal equals with one PoH. Let's see the mana: PoH 48% of base mana. Flash heal: 18% of base mana (multiplied with 2 36%). And on top if you have the talent (what you don't), you will have a higher chance to crit with Flash Heal, thus getting a DA on them also.
    What kind of assumption is that? Just in terms of cast time? What if you have to add a filler? Please elaborate on this cringy math, I don't understand it. What is the argument you are suggesting?
    My PoH is 1,8 with BT, why did you write 'but not below that'? Do you assume you can't go below 2s or?
    In what way does 2 FH equal 1 PoH?

How is it that I have a higher chance of landing a crit with two Flash Heals in comparison to one PoH? The first FH lands a crit, the second one doesn't, given you really do cast two consecutive FH's. With a proper amount of crit you can get at least 3 DA bubbles from PoH. Even if you get just two it's still better.

Pleases elaborate on this, I honestly don't know what's behind this idea.

So you are telling me, you are sacrifising the holy legs for the shadow ones ?
    So you are replacing 122 spirit and 106 haste rating, with 122 crit rating? What is roughly around 2% crit chance? But... why?
    You are using PoH a lot, but you are just throwing away the extra haste here for CRIT? How does that make any sense for you? EVEN with BT buff your PoH is not gonna be close to 1 sec casting time. Why would you not use the extra haste?
    Also you can get the most benefit from SP, and just meh 23 of it, for CRIT? HOW?
    I kinda had this feeling that after I say I use PoH you'll push the 'wai not haest' thingy. With the end game gear I stick on 756 haste which roughly translates into 23%. That is more than enough to have. Don't exaggerate, please. Does stating 'I use PoH' instantly mean I HAVE to build around it?

But then again. The author said, if the tanks need to be shielded, the hplly is doing a bad job (what I disagree with, but let's put that aside). In my opinion, if you have to PoH the raid as a discipline a lot, then the raid healers have some serious problems.
    I stand by my point that if the tank needs shielding from you, the hpally is slacking. Putting a shield on the tank when Rapture is off means that you have to go 'oh **** mode' because someone else failed. And by failed I don't mean low heals in general, learning how to heal but literally, the happlies main function is to keep up the tank. Period.

I see you either don't understand or take stuff out of context cause you're cynical. PoH's are good filler's on transition phases where you wouldn't want end up blanketing the raid. On BQL during the flight. And yes, it does contribute to the other healers' Overhealing metres. But so do the shields. The absorbs. Our class in general forces more Overhealing. I can go like this. Forever : D

But if you guys want to get the crit from the legs, why don't you use the crafted legs? Leggings of Woven Death
    If you use considerable PoH, what imo you shouldn't. BUT if you do use it. Having the haste on this one, while getting a considerable amount of crit, what you guys want. I just can't get myself to accept hit rating on a disc :D (also you get 1 extra slot with this one :3)
    T10 shadow legs->195 sp. Not much of a difference. However, we don't need haste. I have no idea why you're assuming so much stuff when everything was written clear and neat.

the usefulness of Improved Flash Heal is near zero on 25-man raids.
    Exactly. If you really are in a situation when there's lot's of healing and FH is off cd, try Binding Heal instead : D
    Is like more of a costy FH, but double and bigger at the same exact time.

Regards guys, have a nice
    Spoiler: Show
    thursday, thursday, the fun begins on thursday!

9. Can I ask how you added a timer to your side icons in grid?
    I managed to finally add weakened soul and shield icons, but the timer is nowhere to be seen.

10. Also, the actual timer only shows up if your icons have a certain size. Before that you'll only see the sprial.

11. Also, the actual timer only shows up if your icons have a certain size. Before that you'll only see the sprial.
    I was about to ask that. It was spiralling/rotating, but no numerals were actually seen.

12. Y, forgot to mention that you have to enlarge the icons for the timer to pop up. Glad someone else helped ;D Other than the size issue there shouldn't be any probs with setting up the addon. If any, hit me.

13. Bumping this ****. Thanks for the constant appreciation and the toxic pm's. I love you all as much as a fatty enjoys a greasy pizza <3

First 123 Last