1. Haiz, here's my take on the disc pve guide thingy. It's a reply to all those whispers concerning 'what to do' and 'when to do' as a disc on wotlk. If you have any further questions, you found errors, or think it's a gay/gud walkthrough feel free to let me know.

POWERWORDHUGYO

Golden feedback still appreciated.
    Thank you for these two productive years and the interest in the page <3

I will keep developing what there is to develop with the little free time I have available ;)
    Edited: April 7, 2016

2. I really love your Blog. All informations i need, in a clearly arranged overview.
    Thanks

3. Am very grateful you took the time to look at it. Glad you liked it.

4. May 16, 2016  
    I love your guide really helpful and detailed but I have a couple of questions;

1)What's the best race on Horde for PvE?
    2)If I stack Haste/Crit won't I have mana issues?
    3)Which piece should I change since I'm just gonna use 4 pieces

Once again awesome guide!

5. May 16, 2016  
    (...)
    1)What's the best race on Horde for PvE?
    2)If I stack Haste/Crit won't I have mana issues?
    3)Which piece should I change since I'm just gonna use 4 pieces(...)
    1) Blood elf due to arcane torrent -> 6% of your mana back every 2 minutes is a nice feature; 2% magic resistance is nice to have. Also, a great pick if you need a waifu and don't plan on buying Overwatch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    UD is viable as well as you got a cc breaker and 2% shadow resistance. Trolls are nice if you plan on playing holy/shadow. Taurens are cool if you like big girls and grass. It all really depends on your gameplay and features you're into but if you want to maximise your pve spirit, get a waifu.

2) By stacking haste/crit I hope you don't mean gemming those. I can't answer the question in a definite way because there's many quantificators to this. Discipline play might seem hard when very undergeared but with every bit of intellect and spellpower it gets easier. If you meant gemming haste/crit I wouldn't recommend that (unless you think you're pro and want to deploy some testing). You can gem intellect or spellpower and these stats help you maintain your mana pool.

3) I'd go for the T10 healer set with the T10 shadow legs. If you're still gathering emblems hunt the pants from Festergut 10m norm/hc. This way you cut haste and let the crit flow.

Hope this helped a bit.
    Am happy you like the work.

6. May 17, 2016  
    3)Which piece should I change since I'm just gonna use 4 pieces
    3) I'd go for the T10 healer set with the T10 shadow legs. If you're still gathering emblems hunt the pants from Festergut 10m norm/hc. This way you cut haste and let the crit flow.
    Other option is to replace your hands with bpc 25hc ones. (good @bis if you aim to maximize your spell power, at the cost of some crit)

7. May 17, 2016  
    Thanks a lot for your answer by haste/crit I mean the offset items not gems, I wondered if I should get items that gives spirit for my offset aswell

8. I noticed you have been a little inactive. Are you still playing?

9. I started playing less a while ago when the dev staff wasn't able to provide a stable+working ICC. At that time, Lynea summed up everything very accurately in one of her forum posts. I know the situation now is probably different, I mean, at least you can raid stuff ; D

But I'm no longer interested. The wait for playable content pushed me towards Overwatch and atm I'm wasting my free time over there : D My battletag is on the guide page.

Anyhow, I answered all the questions via pm. Sorry for the wait. Will try to do it more frequently.

10. Want to go out for a coffee first or something?

11. Hands down, best disc pve guide I came across. Thank you for taking the time to make this, it is perfect and can help anyone who wished to play disc. Even though shadow is my ms, I use disc in case we lose a heal or just for fun in pugs. Thanks and keep up the good work.

12. Pretty complete guide, with some flaws in it. I would be happny to discuss them with you :)

Enchants
    At the leg enchants I would not go for the sp+stamina one. Rather for Brilliant Spellthread. It gives just the same amount of SP, while providing spirit what is more useful for you than stamina.

Gear
    I would not reccomend getting 5 pieces of t10, since you are loosing a free gem slot, making you loose 23 spellpower. I use BPC25hc gloves myself, but this part had been discussed above so I am not gonna go deeper into it. But imo it would be worth mentioning in the guide.
    Also, I would not skip Solace still. True that, on short fights, Althor outperforms it, but on the long run (like LK25hc), the extra mp5 will come in handy.

Glyphs
    Going for Glyph of Renew as a disc is not a good option imo. You don't have it talented as a Holy priest does and you should not use it that often to benefit enough from the glyph.
    Glyph of Prayer of Healing could be a way, but rather for 10 man runs. I never see myself, or any other disc using PoH in 25mans.
    The rule of thumb with PoH is, if more than 3 ppl in the same group are damaged, it is useful, if not do not use it. Also the spell Prayer of Healing on its own takes up to 3 sec to cast. Thus the rdudu and shamans are going to fill up the group till you finish casting. Yeah as ur gear improves and Borrowed Time buff can get it to a moderate casting time, but still the raid would benefit the most if you kept on shielding ppl. You should not use the spell itself frequent enough to maximize the effects of the glyph.
    In my opinion Glyph of Flash Heal is the way to go, I will explain it further down.

Talents
    I think dropping Improved Flash Heal is not the best decision. The talent not only decreases the mana cost of Flash Heal, but when you go for 3/3 it gives it 10% extra crit on targets below 50% health. This gives your Flash Heal a big boost. Your biggest burst heal is (with BT buff), Penance + Flash Heal.
    I rather use myself Flash Heals than Renews to top ppl. Since I usually have the BT buff up anyways, I can cast it within one sec, and it has a high chance to crit.

If you still don't want to use this talent, please consider Improved Healing, or even Improved Renew. These are much more useful talents than Holy Reach. This gives you 20% range on some heals. The ones useful for you are PoH and Divine Hymn. PoH and Hymn would get 8 extra yards (48 in total). What is not that much of a difference. Especially since you are a discipline priest. Not a holy. Group healing is not your job.

As you mentioned it on the beggining of your guide, you have to shield ppl to prevent the incoming damage. This is a really unique healing ability in the game. Since accidents happen, and you might not get the 23 ppl's (tanks excluded) rupture at the same time, your mana will burn fast. This is when the Flahs heal talent comes to the scene. Also you can decrease your mana cost with Improved Healing too. So that you can toss more shields out.
    Yes you have healing abilities, but the best for the raid is if you Keep Calm And Keep Shielding ^_^ (more mana=more shields)

13. Im still wondering should i play Alliance or Horde? What are you playing shambls? And what is the best race for the Alliance since you already answered this for the Horde?

14. On the alliance Hoomans are the best, cuz extra spirit.

But you can play w/e you want, there is not much difference :D
    Edited: September 7, 2016

123 Last