1. well dude am sorry to say bt am really regretting faction changing 5 of my chars and joining ur guild cuz half of the ppl in ur guild are effin 15 year old kids.. they dont have way to talking.. thr is no social life in ur guild.. only the guy ziam and nifactor are worth talking to.. rest all of the guild is bunch of useless asses..anyway am out of here.. and i figure the reason why indian guilds are not successful.. sorry for wasting ur time and my coins well nvm.. cya guys i hope u ppl prosper.. good luck

2. First Of All, We are Very Sorry For Discomfort If You have Faced In This Guild , Second , This is is VERY NEW GUILD, its been a month since its been formed. Most of players in Guild are learning wow. The reason we formed this is guild is for those indian who find difficult to understand and play wow. Let me make this very clear, " DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU HAVE EGO , IF YOU THINK YOUR TOO GOOD , YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE TO BE IN A GROWING NEW GUILD "

About the " Bunch less asses " Please do not insult Players playing in this guild, If your not Okay with the guild Just leave, its been barely 1-2 weeks you have joined this guild, STOP judging players before you get to know them. We have Many Members we dont need anymore or anyone else who acts disrespectful to Guildies. And if you had any prob, you should have talking to GM of guild before you act.

About Social Life, We have Whatsap Grp which is always active 24x7, and we just have a Guild Get Together for Mumbaikers also we have RC where you wil surely find smone always . You will find NO social life unless and until you involve yourself in it, No one is going to invite you, you have make space for yourself

And You were only Guy you left the guild, Point Everyone seems to be having fun playing with Indian. We are not Perfect, but trying to be good and best for those who have regard playing for us.

Thanks for Joining us, We are very sorry for wasting your time and your coins ofc , #respect

3. First Of All, We are Very Sorry For Discomfort If You have Faced In This Guild , Second , This is is VERY NEW GUILD, its been a month since its been formed. Most of players in Guild are learning wow. The reason we formed this is guild is for those indian who find difficult to understand and play wow. Let me make this very clear, " DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU HAVE EGO , IF YOU THINK YOUR TOO GOOD , YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE TO BE IN A GROWING NEW GUILD "

About the " Bunch less asses " Please do not insult Players playing in this guild, If your not Okay with the guild Just leave, its been barely 1-2 weeks you have joined this guild, STOP judging players before you get to know them. We have Many Members we dont need anymore or anyone else who acts disrespectful to Guildies. And if you had any prob, you should have talking to GM of guild before you act.

About Social Life, We have Whatsap Grp which is always active 24x7, and we just have a Guild Get Together for Mumbaikers. You will find NO social life unless and until you involve yourself in it, No one is going to invite you, you have make space for yourself

And You were only Guy you left the guild, Point Everyone seems to be having fun playing with Indian. We are not Perfect, but trying to be good and best for those who have regard playing for us.

Thanks for Joining us, We are very sorry for wasting your time and your coins ofc , #respect
    see nif these kind of ppl're lot in my home releam :(

4. I totally understand, my recommendation, don't invite them, If they have very high expectation, let them stay the pro guilds, i have that very specific in my guild, we have 150+ indians, and we enjoy our company, thats all it matters atlast its just a game.

5. meant no offense with that statement.. for me it was a casual saying.. like its so common u call even ur closest friend lazy *** smtimes.. anyway am sorry if ur offended.. and believe me am really patient and mature guy.. i tried getting myself involved .. used rc bt u guys usually talk in marathi well help me how do i figure wht u guys are saying.. so i stopped logging rc.. then once i literally spammed for invite in ur guild chat when sm1 was making ds 25.. anyway in the end he ended up saying "prongs we only need good hunters".. maybe these are really small things bt they donot encourage you to be part of such group.. lastly again am sorry if my statement was offensive to you.. ty for invite.. peace

6. Well you did meant offence with you manner of talking & fyi only a few talk in marathi in RC you yourself will have to come forward & speak out if you just stay quiet & listen how will they know that you are even present in the channel & what you understand.And we have 180++ ppl in guild anyone of them can make DS 25 if they didn't invite you its not the whole guilds fault.We officers in guild can't track every1 in guild making raids.If you want to get invited prove your worth tell them i pull this much dps & **** i know tactics show achievement if you have any.You can't just say even if its a guild...."hey imma guildy invite me to ds 25".Go to any good guild & tell me if they invite you like that.And rather than saying " someone making ds 25" please specify the name.Lastly,about you thing with wasting your coins on faction change it was your choice you could have just done with points. No one here told you to use your coins to come on horde soo... stop pointing out to that.

7. Well you did meant offence with you manner of talking & fyi only a few talk in marathi in RC you yourself will have to come forward & speak out if you just stay quiet & listen how will they know that you are even present in the channel & what you understand.And we have 180++ ppl in guild anyone of them can make DS 25 if they didn't invite you its not the whole guilds fault.We officers in guild can't track every1 in guild making raids.If you want to get invited prove your worth tell them i pull this much dps & **** i know tactics show achievement if you have any.You can't just say even if its a guild...."hey imma guildy invite me to ds 25".Go to any good guild & tell me if they invite you like that.And rather than saying " someone making ds 25" please specify the name.Lastly,about you thing with wasting your coins on faction change it was your choice you could have just done with points. No one here told you to use your coins to come on horde soo... stop pointing out to that.
    yo dyper dont be hyper bro.%)

8. this debate could go on forever.. anyway i will end it.. ur right i was wrong.. thank you for taking out ur time and writing sir... good luck with ur life

TheStrifist
    Guys, how often do guildies here speak in Marathi?

I've moved to Mumbai recently and don't know a damn word. :P

10. not much marathi. join us

We just conducted Fireland 6/7 25 MAN Guild run
    Yes, Everysingle one was iindian, we wer able to clear 6/7 bosses, Soon been able to clear Ragnaros in 25man too :)

wiplashme

hey

LFM "MERA BHARAT MAHAN" IS A NEW GUILD (the guild is based in india ) exclusive for bhartiya

on lordearon as ally to join us /w killbily or xnot/xnor

12. abe tereko toh bola tha thread banana ko tune to comment hi kar dala :P

bon3fang
    mera comp cata nehi chala pata hai :(

:'(

14. mera comp cata nehi chala pata hai :(

:'(
    wtf impossible,u must doing something wrong.

First 12345 Last