1. June 1, 2014  
    Do you have instaswapping enabled?

Also, could you show me how your pc holds up when you go attack the other faction their city/when you engage in +40 vs +40 world PvP battles?

Can you pay speedtest.net a visit for me and show me the results? :)
    It's hard to say. This program is bad at what it does other than the features it has.
    Some of the problems I've been experiencing is that the program somehow takes a dump on itself and caps everything at 100% once in a while making the computer have constant freeze lags for 10 seconds. I'm not sure what is causing this honestly. This doesn't happen that often but yea it's a pain once it does.

I got one of the main cores reserved for main window and it's enough to give me a good framerate. A good framerate for me during multiboxing is everything between 40-60 fps on main window. I also do have Instaswapping enabled as it's one of the reasons why I actually prefer to use Isboxer over Pwnboxer.

I have not tried going into any main cities. I'm probably going to need healers with me however I'll do it tomorrow as it's getting kinda late now.

As I said earlier, the program handles it poorly. I am actually getting better performance with Pwnboxer instead of Isboxer but the lack of features in Pwnboxer makes me pissed.

Speedtest:

2. June 3, 2014  
    Ruttokolli
    Some of the problems I've been experiencing is that the program somehow takes a dump on itself and caps everything at 100% once in a while making the computer have constant freeze lags for 10 seconds. I'm not sure what is causing this honestly. This doesn't happen that often but yea it's a pain once it does.
    I used to get these frame drops myself. Was using Pwnboxer. Used Autohotkey for the more advanced stuff.
    It might be possible that these freezes are not resulted from Isboxer.

Does the Freeze to 1 fps still happen on Molten? I remember it happening to me in BGs especially.

3. June 3, 2014  
    I used to get these frame drops myself. Was using Pwnboxer. Used Autohotkey for the more advanced stuff.
    It might be possible that these freezes are not resulted from Isboxer.

Does the Freeze to 1 fps still happen on Molten? I remember it happening to me in BGs especially.
    It happens from time to time although not too frequently.

4. June 3, 2014  

5. June 5, 2014  
    Spoiler: Show
    I'm able to multibox 30 accounts with 0 lag on main window.

Got a 780 and i7 2600k and my CPU usage with 30 WoW open in the middle of SW is around 35% ish. Only bottleneck im currently experiencing is the RAM memory which caps quiet easily.
    Currently on 20 Bots. I could do 22 Max but decided to stay on 20.
    I have not tried going into any main cities. I'm probably going to need healers with me however I'll do it tomorrow as it's getting kinda late now.

1337 you are contradicting yourself.... LoL

First you state running 30 characters in the middle of SW, then 20 with a max of 22, posted images of characters in a major city and also state that you haven't tried with characters in a major city...... LoL

Computer statistics of all characters running in the background offers little to no information since you can’t play/MultiBox without at least 1 window in the foreground to receive user input.

--+-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+--

why ever multibox -.-
    ^ 4 words in response to this:

"M.S.O.F."

MultiBoxing
    Section
    On
    Forums

--+-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+--

I appreciate ALL of the feedback and information :)

I think I'm going to go with a multi-CPU system that I brainstormed about in late 2013:

Motherboard - ASUS KGPE-D16 SSI Ugly as hell LOL
    Power Supply - Zalman 550W XG Series
    CPU Fans - x2 ZALMAN CNPS12X
    CPU's - x2 AMD Opteron 4386 (8-Core) 16 cores total or x2 AMD Opteron 6344 (12-Core) 24-cores total

$1,626.94 for everything and x2 12-core CPU's
    $1,416.94 for everything and x2 8-core CPU's

I read where one could run Windows Server 2008 and after some changes it will run like Windows 7 :) :) :)

I will have 16-24 cores depending on the processors to MultiBox characters with, running 25 should be a breeze and 40 characters on a single system may very well be on the horizon.

Running 25 characters efficiently on one system is my primary concern and this system could do so while Bandicam recording software will allow me to record high quality videos on my Nvidia graphic cards with little performance hit taking care of my secondary concern as well.

6. Spoiler: Show

1337 you are contradicting yourself.... LoL

First you state running 30 characters in the middle of SW, then 20 with a max of 22, posted images of characters in a major city and also state that you haven't tried with characters in a major city...... LoL

Computer statistics of all characters running in the background offers little to no information since you can’t play/MultiBox without at least 1 window in the foreground to receive user input.

^ 4 words in response to this:

"M.S.O.F."

MultiBoxing
    Section
    On
    Forums

I appreciate ALL of the feedback and information :)

I think I'm going to go with a multi-CPU system that I brainstormed about in late 2013:

Motherboard - ASUS KGPE-D16 SSI Ugly as hell LOL
    Power Supply - Zalman 550W XG Series
    CPU Fans - x2 ZALMAN CNPS12X
    CPU's - x2 AMD Opteron 4386 (8-Core) 16 cores total or x2 AMD Opteron 6344 (12-Core) 24-cores total

$1,626.94 for everything and x2 12-core CPU's
    $1,416.94 for everything and x2 8-core CPU's

I read where one could run Windows Server 2008 and after some changes it will run like Windows 7 :) :) :)

I will have 16-24 cores depending on the processors to MultiBox characters with, running 25 should be a breeze and 40 characters on a single system may very well be on the horizon.

Running 25 characters efficiently on one system is my primary concern and this system could do so while Bandicam recording software will allow me to record high quality videos on my Nvidia graphic cards with little performance hit taking care of my secondary concern as well.

Have you got all this now?
    What is the performance like?

7. Have you got all this now?
    What is the performance like?
    Hey, hey :)

Nah, after everything got wiped back in December my interest in WoW went way down (and my entrepreneurship went way up), especially thoughts of spending at least 1k on a new system mainly to play this particular game. About 4 years of effort reduced to some coins just doesn't sit well with me.

The new system is still a possibility though I have some real world ventures some involving my community as well as myself that are more important right now.

First 12