1. whats the best spec for 2 No'kaleds?

i was bored of waiting for the legendaries which will probably never come,so i bought 2 no kaleds for the lulz

my question is,should i go combat with them? or stay sub and make hemo spec?

p.s. i really like how combat works,but i really dislike how it works here on molten bugged as ****

Blmaestro
    Uh you only need 1 slow weapon, you are supposed to use fast 1.4 second dagger in offhand as combat, better refund one fast.

And yes, go combat.

3. Depends, if you just want to oneshot people every minute and a half go combat with both of them and a couple of hc trinkets

4. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...erar/Sargeras/

one says 1 no kaled 1 fast OF,other says 2 no kaleds

oh and btw i was asking it for pvp but im getting interested in pve too

5. Thank you :)
    So for pvp its sub hemo

and what should i use for pve?

6. u cant go assa cuz u dont use daggers, so only sub hemo spec or combat, but sub without backstab its strange in pve, u can try it but idk xD i got sleeper / dreamer at my rogue, btw dont use bonelink in pve its not that good ;p its jsut fun pvp trinket ;p

7. For pve none, combat is **** atm and you need daggers to do dps in sub.

8. Well from my experience I can say Combat works pretty good with No'kaled, as OH Im using Electrowing Dagger, with self buffs only Im doing about 26-28k dps on the Dummies.

AoE wise even on dummies its possible to get around 60k Burst DPS, and I still got ****ty trinkets and stuff.

One guy I did 25 DS with was combat as well and had No'kaled/Electrowing and he did around 40-50k Dps single target. He had good trinkets tho, Vial of Shadows seems to be pretty nice.

and from my Experience Combat is the best spec in PvE, idk why ppl say its bugged because its not at all, just Blade Flurry seems to be a bit bugged but in a positive way because it doesnt slow energy regen. that much.

With Assa using Feeding Frenzy HC I got around 21k on dummies and with Sub. around the same. With Daggers assa is the better spec above an ilvl of around 395

9. 50k on Zon'oz, around 40k on Morchok

10. ok 50k on zonz is pretty damn easy as sub without any donor gear. morchok it depends if youre using the water pool thing for extra damage. So what i gather from that is if i donate for some HC gear and spec combat i can do almost the same dps as on my non donor geared sub rogue.

11. 50k on Zon'oz, around 40k on Morchok
    http://i.imgur.com/TPv1aGD.jpg

Have t2 legendary daggers and heroic vial for reference.

12. Well Vial hc is kinda OP :D But well thats the numbers I manage to get and thats still pretty good I guess since my only donor item is No'kaled hc

And still Sub maybe good dps, but you cant stand behind the boss in every fight, for DS its possible yes but if you go for ragnaros hc or FL hc in general it isnt always possible.

13. If i play 2 noob'khaleds with the hemo specc:
    Do i need to use an switch Makro to my MH dagger for Ambush in stelath/SD ? someone got such a Makro? would it be better?
    I use bonelink and vial so i can get great burst (atm i play on 2,4k), but i saw some 2,8+ rogues using 2 haste trinkets- are they better to gain more proc chance?
    How much is the must have Resi i got now like 3k and i am mostly fine with it ( my sp is most of the time target, but if i play with frostmage i am not that fine with it, should i go for 4/5 pvp set and offset pvp parts with mage? i dont want to play the use trinket because on higher raiting its getting more and more difficult to play my hole Sd without some CC)

Thanks for your help =)