1. Best HD screen Recorder (longer vids)

Hey people,i need help choosing which is the best SCREEN Recording software (for longer recording)

I tried bandicam cracked version so far,but it takes so much space when recording and its Laggy..

If u know any good software,share it here :D

olibali666
    What OS?
    If u use linux u can build and use FFmpeg, or install RecordMyDesktop from ubuntu software center.

3. If you have a GTX 650 (or higher) graphics card, you should try Shadowplay which is bundled with the geforce experience program.

If not... I don't really know because the thing is, you need a separate hard drive if you plan on recording stuff or else you will experience heavy stuttering.

4. Fraps
    Mirillis Action
    Open Broadcaster Software (used for streaming but can also record local)
    D3DGear
    EpicRewind

There are so many tools out there. Just google a bit around and you can find 20 programs easily. OBS is really lightweight in comparison to Fraps. Fraps makes huge uncompressed files which are really good quality.

For example: I can record easily 60 fps 1920*1080 with OBS and Mirillis Action. Max I can record with Fraps is 30 fps. If you compare the quality the quality of Fraps will be better in my opinion.

5. Damn fraps takes up too much space,but maybe that's normal :D

6. camtasia screen recorder
    i use cracked version from this..no lag, is just amazing ..
    but only screen recorder ,not for games..

7. camtasia screen recorder
    i use cracked version from this..no lag, is just amazing ..
    but only screen recorder ,not for games..
    Yeah i need only for screen recording,don't need much for games...

Could you link me that cracked version torrent? cuz there are too many..

Shamehraxx
    I would recommend fraps, and if you need editing camtasia studio

9. Damn fraps takes up too much space,but maybe that's normal :D
    It's normal but you are not supposed to upload raw footage to youtube. You need to edit and render it first.

10. Yeah i need only for screen recording,don't need much for games...

Could you link me that cracked version torrent? cuz there are too many..
    You are not allowed to share warez on this forum. If you do share a link your post will be removed.

Damn fraps takes up too much space,but maybe that's normal :D
    Fraps video output uncompressed. Every color and where the color should be is indexed in the file. That's why the files are so huge. If you render them in an editing program (or for example with FFMPEG) to a less uncompressed file for example .mp4 and should be way smaller.

I would recommend fraps, and if you need editing camtasia studio
    Camtasia is really basic, if you want to edit more stuff use After Effects or Sony Vegas.

11. You are not allowed to share warez on this forum. If you do share a link your post will be removed.
    It's allowed I think. There is no forum rule about it and there is thread which lets you download a cracked ISboxer software.

12. Check dxtory. Nice quality and reasonable file sizes.

13. I make videos..and i recommend fraps..If you want HIGH Quality.. then take fraps ;]

Bexz
    I mostly use fraps for better quality, or mirillis action, that one's good too :)

15. i have a gtx 780 & the geforce shadowplay is unable to add wow cataclysm in the list of game to enable shadowplay, unless someone here knows any work around.

Yes i have tried to manually set the game folder to show geforce where my wow is located, but it just doesn't recognize the game, it recognizes all my other games, but not wow cataclysm.

12 Last