1. We had a blast!

As our first experience in rated bg's we couldnt be more happy. Offensive was very supporting and wow what a great team. End the end we were both 1 win 1 loss! We cant wait for next sunday either ressed!!! It was great playin

2. Hi I would like to join,

Name: Headshot
    N Elf Hunter MM/BM 402 ilvl
    3 years as hunter player

sQoully
    Hope i can make it For next rated. Heared great news from you guys.

Best regards,

Rhageal - Offensive

4. Hi I would like to join,

Name: Headshot
    N Elf Hunter MM/BM 402 ilvl
    3 years as hunter player
    I will whisper you tomm in game ( Cptsmoke)

5. Is necesary have 3.8k of resi? i only have 2 weeks on the server :S

6. Is necesary have 3.8k of resi? i only have 2 weeks on the server :S
    pst me in game ( Cptsmoke ) , we prefer all ready some gear but since you new we can see what you got.

7. Is necesary have 3.8k of resi? i only have 2 weeks on the server :S
    I think we should make it 3k,
    Because that's the full vicious sets resilience..
    Just a thought!
    Lioney

hondacbr1000rr
    Hello, may have seen/played with my toons before I'm hard to not recognize all my toons have "skill" in the beginning. Mains are my rogue(skillsap)/DK(Mortistraza) and warrior(skillcleave)..Just looking to leave my current guild and join into your ranks, I would be bringing along 2 others from the same guild.. Starrie/Cutiesha and Ginajoy.

We all love pvp, I'd certainly like to do some rated bgs for once on this server. Been on Molten for about 6 months now; however I've only been on Nelth for almost 2 months I have tons of retail experience with cata as like alot of people I dropped during Mists haha. I would be willing to use any form of chat if needed as I have a mic however the other 2 will not be able too as they live in phillipines and do not have access to such things.

I kinda feel bad doing this as It Burns When I PWN has some great players but with the state of the guilds activity/ amount of players on to even form a premade I have not much of a choice.. Oh and one last thing, we would be more than happy to do some pve with you if there are members willing enough to do that kinda thing.

9. Hello, may have seen/played with my toons before I'm hard to not recognize all my toons have "skill" in the beginning. Mains are my rogue(skillsap)/DK(Mortistraza) and warrior(skillcleave)..Just looking to leave my current guild and join into your ranks, I would be bringing along 2 others from the same guild.. Starrie/Cutiesha and Ginajoy.

We all love pvp, I'd certainly like to do some rated bgs for once on this server. Been on Molten for about 6 months now; however I've only been on Nelth for almost 2 months I have tons of retail experience with cata as like alot of people I dropped during Mists haha. I would be willing to use any form of chat if needed as I have a mic however the other 2 will not be able too as they live in phillipines and do not have access to such things.

I kinda feel bad doing this as It Burns When I PWN has some great players but with the state of the guilds activity/ amount of players on to even form a premade I have not much of a choice.. Oh and one last thing, we would be more than happy to do some pve with you if there are members willing enough to do that kinda thing.
    i will pst you in game, all 3 will need to do skill duel ! ( dont have to win ) .

10. Hope i can make it For next rated. Heared great news from you guys.

Best regards,

Rhageal - Offensive
    Yea mate, it was fun :P lets rock it tonight haha :D

11. bump ( want to keep it active ):cool:

12. Recruitment back to OPEN !!! Skilled and geared people ONLY :cool:

13. Rated BGs are on stop for now till we find sombody else to do it against not just Offensive. So any horde guilds who like to do rated please message me !!

14. Looking for sombody to do Rated !!! guild pst me

First 123 Last