darknarf

Hello there, I would like to join the guild.

Name : Chemicals
    Class and spec : frost mage ; full cata geared
    Arena rating : can`t find a good partner those days

Searching for a good PvP guild from a long time, I hope that you guys know what you are doing.

2. May 19, 2015  
    Hi guys,
    I'd love to join your guild but to be honest I'm not really interested in duels or arenas yet. Anyway I love BGs and I'd love to be in a guild with premades so let me know if you would be interested.
    Name: Cercei
    Class and spec : Holy Pala
    Arena rating : nothing yet (at least I can tell you my ilevel 390, resilence 3,3k)

Thank you for your awaiting response.

3. June 9, 2015  
    I'm interest.

I'm french, but my english is ok.

Main caracter
    Name : Solya
    Classe: shaman resto
    Ilevel : 399

I'm not experienced in Arena, but very efficient in BG, I can probably learn tean work!

See you

4. July 6, 2015  
    Hey guys! I used to play in Molten until 2 years ago and recently I decided to get back ;)

Name : Koutavos
    Class : Rogue spec: Subtlety
    Arena Rating : None because that char is 1 week old,I used to be 1800 though 2 years back with my pala,so sad that old account was deleted :(

Anyway I hope to join you and have lots of PVP fun!! :D

5. July 6, 2015  
    Troublemakers dosent even exist anymore, they were on Cata waay before wipe... dunno why are you applying rofl

6. July 6, 2015  
    Like I said,I've been away for the past 2 years I have no idea what's going on here!

7. July 6, 2015  
    Like I said,I've been away for the past 2 years I have no idea what's going on here!
    I dont think Troublemakers even lived to the wipe that has happend (Atleast not on Neltharion). But for Alliance PvP guilds I can recomend Infected, Solstice and Devils Death Squad.. And Anarchy Inc which is mixed I think..

8. Hello, founder of Troublemakers here (Heelerkeeler/Tankzealot/Jackfrosting). We are privately reforming a guild that i will soon announce (hopefully) based around pvp. The faction has yet to be decided but we will probably lean toward the faction that doesn't have sufficient guilds that are willing to do RBG's. Hope I get the attention of some oldies that were around with us Expect (Kromkhar, Devouria, Smokepoke, Heelerkeeler, Cineste). I will be using my old in-game tags feel free to PM me. I will be researching both factions for a week or so to get a feel of where a RBG team is needed. Man it's good to be back:D

9. I will be researching both factions for a week or so to get a feel of where a RBG team is needed. Man it's good to be back:D
    Well, pretty sure theres 2 RBG teams on both factions that do RBGs actively. Anyway, good to see ya back.

10. I dont think Troublemakers even lived to the wipe that has happend (Atleast not on Neltharion). But for Alliance PvP guilds I can recomend Infected, Solstice and Devils Death Squad.. And Anarchy Inc which is mixed I think..
    You should go horde.

11. You should go horde.
    I was horde in the good old times, right now nothing attracts me there ;)

12. Huh guess I quoted the wrong person, sorry. I meant that troublemakers should be horde a guild.

First 123