1. Too bad my mage is on Lordaeron,otherwise id show you power behind frostie on Wotlk,:P
    /opdonorftw

2. Dual dps trinkets huh..yep its a problem to me :D i need to be extra bulky for that, but like i said i am little done with destro locks atm. I am looking for ferals, frost mages, shadow priests or ret pally to duel now :)
    i always like ur videos...cause at first ur having fun playing and recording instead of flexing ur e-peen ;)

P.S.
    ret here/spriest here :D
    though not such duel hero :P

3. Had no reaction for his comment, noticed it was too cocky :D

4. i always like ur videos...cause at first ur having fun playing and recording instead of flexing ur e-peen ;)

P.S.
    ret here/spriest here :D
    though not such duel hero :P
    Thanks, we had lots of fun, that is true, and about your characters...Well we can try if u find me online some day, currently mostly i am looking for a feral druid, i wanna duel melee class, but rogue could serve well also.

5. It's funny how dogs bash Peregrine when they can't push 2k for shoulders.

6. Thanks, we had lots of fun, that is true, and about your characters...Well we can try if u find me online some day, currently mostly i am looking for a feral druid, i wanna duel melee class, but rogue could serve well also.
    ye idk why, but im pretty active on dw and yet barely can see u online...i guess time difference

i would suggest you to ask silientpaw or analysis if ur looking for a feral

7. ye idk why, but im pretty active on dw and yet barely can see u online...i guess time difference

i would suggest you to ask silientpaw or analysis if ur looking for a feral
    Thanks, will search for them :)
    Actually i have plenty of things to do these days, can't really play wow..

8. It's funny how dogs bash Peregrine when they can't push 2k for shoulders.
    Hmm, currently in 3v3 highest rate on Deathwing is 2.1, can u imagine how well teams are geared, and i need to compede with my current gear in order to reach 2k for shoulders?

9. Hmm, currently in 3v3 highest rate on Deathwing is 2.1, can u imagine how well teams are geared, and i need to compede with my current gear in order to reach 2k for shoulders?
    There was furious sham on ragnaros who got glad title,i think he ended up r1 or 2 in 3v3...Yes its hard to compete vs bis geared peoples,but your gear isnt bad.Finding good 3v3 partners is actually hard.Cheers!

10. There was furious sham on ragnaros who got glad title,i think he ended up r1 or 2 in 3v3...Yes its hard to compete vs bis geared peoples,but your gear isnt bad.Finding good 3v3 partners is actually hard.Cheers!
    Yes, finding good partners for 3v3 is such a pain in the...

11. If you're good you're gonna be able to find good partners.

On the other hand, if you bash someone who is multiple rank 1 here that's a not so good start for you finding anyone.

12. Yes, finding good partners for 3v3 is such a pain in the...
    Yes it is. Wanna play with me I got a 69 lvl balance druid. My xp is I clear DS 4/4.

13. If you're good you're gonna be able to find good partners.

On the other hand, if you bash someone who is multiple rank 1 here that's a not so good start for you finding anyone.
    I did not bash anyone, if you say that i bash people, and i am aware that i am not the best warrior on molten, but i never ever played 3's seriously because i am not trying that much at all..

Tmaragorn
    If you're good you're gonna be able to find good partners.

He's good but that doesnt deny the fact that donor gear helps alot + dueling as warr vs lock/mage is not the easiest fight.
    Locks got the most amount of CC in the game probably when it comes to duels.

15. It's funny how dogs bash Peregrine when they can't push 2k for shoulders.
    hes a dog, jk i don't know him, never heard of him and i don't even play on wrath.

anyways yeah i don't know why you didn't use harmstring at all in your duel, maybe work on that and on reflect (did you even kick his casts ?)

First 123 Last