1. hes a dog, jk i don't know him, never heard of him and i don't even play on wrath.

anyways yeah i don't know why you didn't use harmstring at all in your duel, maybe work on that and on reflect (did you even kick his casts ?)
    I never heard of that guy either, anyway..
    I don't want to sound like i am giving some sort of excuse, but i constantly play with minor lags, which greatly impacts my interrupts, so i am kinda not wasting GCD on that if i am going to miss interrupt, because of minor lag or ''fake distance'' problem, reason i do not use hamstring is, because i am tard and i forget about that :D i always focus 2 much on bursting and waiting for opportunity to pop up my deff. CD's. Anyway, thanks for comment i love to hear critics, in order to learn more.

2. well kick + overpower when he casts, overpower is -25% or -75% spell damage, so it's really great to reduce his damage ;)

3. well kick + overpower when he casts, overpower is -25% or -75% spell damage, so it's really great to reduce his damage ;)
    Yep i gotta practice more :)

4. Like people before me pointed out : save up overpowers for casts.It is pretty much the same deal as with pressuring a healer.Keep rend up ( guaranteed OP procs ), reflect , interrupt and charge, charge,charge.Throw in a hamstring or two and he is going to feel it i guarantee.

5. To be honest with my comment.. this warlock is not on 50% good as needs to be to make video for him, carried by the succubus pet + not use it in time
    good warlock can "terminate" you for 20 seconds
    shadowfury -> dots -> coil -> immolate -> incinerate -> fear -> incinerate -> chaos bolt -> seduce -> incinerate -> gg without move
    most of the times with my lock when duel a good warrior on start both of us are stunned by shadowfury and charge at same time, but you can escape everything next as good lock especially with succubus pet

Will follow you on youtube for the work on this video, but for future TRY HARDS:)

6. Like people before me pointed out : save up overpowers for casts.It is pretty much the same deal as with pressuring a healer.Keep rend up ( guaranteed OP procs ), reflect , interrupt and charge, charge,charge.Throw in a hamstring or two and he is going to feel it i guarantee.
    I always remember to put on rend, but i forget to hamstring, and i don't interrupt because most of the time i have 200 ms and that, along with the weapon switching macro, is really hard to put out, most of the time i blindly interrupt..

7. To be honest with my comment.. this warlock is not on 50% good as needs to be to make video for him, carried by the succubus pet + not use it in time
    good warlock can "terminate" you for 20 seconds
    shadowfury -> dots -> coil -> immolate -> incinerate -> fear -> incinerate -> chaos bolt -> seduce -> incinerate -> gg without move
    most of the times with my lock when duel a good warrior on start both of us are stunned by shadowfury and charge at same time, but you can escape everything next as good lock especially with succubus pet

Will follow you on youtube for the work on this video, but for future TRY HARDS:)
    This comment kinda counts for warlocks, and yeh this was not that skilled lock like he should be, i dueled some crazy *** locks on deathwing and they made me look like target dummy. And thanks for following me on YouTube!

wishme
    Well bladestorm serves good for opening against suc., i could also insta fear or reflect but yeah i could also save BS for more damage but its bit risky for me, he can global me in mater of seconds if i let him land his succubus on my ***, there are several ways to open up as u can see.
    Well about laggy video, dunno what's problem, YouTube sometimes lags a lot on its own, who knows..
    Charge lolstorm makes suku bugged (thanks molten) if she "seduces" while war is storming deminishings got bugged and war becomes imuned to seduct

PS lock is bad no coils in intercepts, used mostly for random cc to cast, no corruption b4 immo+confla combo
    PS2 lock > war

9. Charge lolstorm makes suku bugged (thanks molten) if she "seduces" while war is storming deminishings got bugged and war becomes imuned to seduct

PS lock is bad no coils in intercepts, used mostly for random cc to cast, no corruption b4 immo+confla combo
    PS2 lock > war
    Agree, warriors are not that good in duels in WotLK, but i believe that with right tactic you can still win every duel, even against skilled player, thing is, that most of you in comments here talk like warlock has some kind of rotation to global a warrior, but we all know that each spell cast depends on situation, how perfect player you must be to be so good to pull everything out in right time?

wishme
    Agree, warriors are not that good in duels in WotLK, but i believe that with right tactic you can still win every duel, even against skilled player, thing is, that most of you in comments here talk like warlock has some kind of rotation to global a warrior, but we all know that each spell cast depends on situation, how perfect player you must be to be so good to pull everything out in right time?
    Even uberproskilled war BiS geared cant do anything against average skilled protpally, almost same is vs UDK .

As for destro locks, i have it as alt toon, and im dueling with t1 (Fellheart 60lvl set) instead of WF mainset vs lolmourned wars with 1:1 win ratio, i dont wanna tell im pro, its just speck > other speck
    He fails not in situation but in opening )

and if u can beat same geared destro that can mean 1) u r good 2) he is bad 3) lucky rng 4) stars chosen u )))

11. Even uberproskilled war BiS geared cant do anything against average skilled protpally, almost same is vs UDK .

As for destro locks, i have it as alt toon, and im dueling with t1 (Fellheart 60lvl set) instead of WF mainset vs lolmourned wars with 1:1 win ratio, i dont wanna tell im pro, its just speck > other speck
    He fails not in situation but in opening )

and if u can beat same geared destro that can mean 1) u r good 2) he is bad 3) lucky rng 4) stars chosen u )))
    I am leaving this keyboard crussading to rest of Molten-WoW community, on this forum, particularly, everyone is better than anyone else, and instead of giving tips to one another they go: hey i would global you in 20 sec, blah blah. Like what, i would stand and watch whole time? I don't get it...I will not reply to any more provocations, have a nice day all. Accepting only critics and helpful comments.

First 123