1. Arms warrior vs Destruction warlock duels - WotLK

Pretty straightforward, best of 5 series are back again! Hope you enjoy guys :)
    [YT]3MMPwEbPov4[/YT]

Shamehraxx
    I would wait for portal then bladestorm.
    The video is like how to say it lagging at some points for me, not sure if its my internet or with the vid.
    But y I liked it

3. Duel Zarxus next time and show how to beat actually good lock not some random dude with dog gear.

4. Duel Zarxus next time and show how to beat actually good lock not some random dude with dog gear.
    Well i never heard of Zarxus before, i'll try to find him these days and record some serious duels, thanks for comment anyway..

5. I would wait for portal then bladestorm.
    The video is like how to say it lagging at some points for me, not sure if its my internet or with the vid.
    But y I liked it
    Well bladestorm serves good for opening against suc., i could also insta fear or reflect but yeah i could also save BS for more damage but its bit risky for me, he can global me in mater of seconds if i let him land his succubus on my ***, there are several ways to open up as u can see.
    Well about laggy video, dunno what's problem, YouTube sometimes lags a lot on its own, who knows..

6. Lock isnt that bad...If he is reading this its better to start with chaos bolt followed by another sedduction immolate+confla...He has rele gear but check his stats,not bad at all,only ressilience is probleml.In the end its destro lock who actually dont need high end gear to compete with others classes...

7. Lock isnt that bad...In the end its destro lock who actually dont need high end gear to compete with others classes...
    True. He is well skilled dude, but there are much more skilled out there on Deathwing, but some of them are not that friendly and patient to record dueling series..

8. Nice video.

I just wana say, get in contact with Orcwok. Even his ally you can duel,
    I can say he can beat arms without sucub and one of best locks DW.

Hes current rate in arena:
    2s: 2443 (4th)
    3s: 2019 (8th)
    5s: 384 (2nd)

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...wok/Deathwing/

9. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...xus/Deathwing/

Duel my lock:P

You wont have easy time since people die in opener.....

10. Nice video.

I just wana say, get in contact with Orcwok. Even his ally you can duel,
    I can say he can beat arms without sucub and one of best locks DW.

Hes current rate in arena:
    2s: 2443 (4th)
    3s: 2019 (8th)
    5s: 384 (2nd)

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...wok/Deathwing/
    Wow destro locks popping up suddenly, when i wanted a really good lock to duel there was no one..Will try to contact him, thanks for info!

11. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...xus/Deathwing/

Duel my lock:P

You wont have easy time since people die in opener.....
    Dual dps trinkets huh..yep its a problem to me :D i need to be extra bulky for that, but like i said i am little done with destro locks atm. I am looking for ferals, frost mages, shadow priests or ret pally to duel now :)

12. Dam missin my destro's old glory.w8ing for Mop to get that old glory agn.

13. Note that even Lexxan hasn't got an incredible gear: wrathful glad greatsword (sword spec) and the corroded skeleton key as trinket. Dude, you should change at least your ashen ring into the agility version to increase a bit your crit. :)

By the way, some tips: don't start the duel charging the warlock. Start standing close to him to immediatly apply Rend, save your charge for later when he will kite you. As soon a you manage to stand close to him after the opener, apply Hamstring or use Piercing Howl, you will have more chances to interrupt his spells or to apply the Unrelenting Assault effect. Save the trinket for death coil, don't waste it to get out of seduction (the succubus will immadietly re-seduce you) or shadowfury. Good job saving yourself on the third duel when you were already dead. :D

14. Note that even Lexxan hasn't got an incredible gear: wrathful glad greatsword (sword spec) and the corroded skeleton key as trinket. Dude, you should change at least your ashen ring into the agility version to increase a bit your crit. :)

By the way, some tips: don't start the duel charging the warlock. Start standing close to him to immediatly apply Rend, save your charge for later when he will kite you. As soon a you manage to stand close to him after the opener, apply Hamstring or use Piercing Howl, you will have more chances to interrupt his spells or to apply the Unrelenting Assault effect. Save the trinket for death coil, don't waste it to get out of seduction (the succubus will immadietly re-seduce you) or shadowfury. Good job saving yourself on the third duel when you were already dead. :D
    Thanks for the plenty of advices, i will try to remember this :)

15. Too bad my mage is on Lordaeron,otherwise id show you power behind frostie on Wotlk,:P

123 Last