bigbarracuda

btwn

we would need torba here:)) for raid leader

2. Lal

A wild Mega appeared.

Am still alive floks :D Torba quitte retail some month ago.

3. i don't like ellenor. Canes did fine yeah sure you mean when we broke apart and most of the members left once liz was gone.
    I'm not going to get into the whole " I don't like X or Y just because" thing.

When I decided to join Canes, Lizzie definitely wasn't the reason. Heck, she was already gone when I joined, and the guild did fine for a long time afterwards. It's not anyone's fault if you can't play a game without one person.

bigbarracuda

yep

When I decided to join Canes, Lizzie definitely wasn't the reason. Heck, she was already gone when I joined, and the guild did fine for a long time afterwards. It's not anyone's fault if you can't play a game without one person.
    True, just hope i can see more people here!.
    The main ideea was to rebuild guild.

bigbarracuda

recruitment

TODAY i open recruitment !
    i'l update forum first page asap
    LET THE RECRUIT BEGIN! :)

6. Canes Venatici is a premier pve guild that has been around since TBC.

Anyone interested type /who Canes to see who is online for an invite! I willl personally be gearing everyone and bring people through DS/FL with or without achieves so come join the fun!!!

(Also talked to Vitze but he's too busy being noob to play right now)

7. May 2, 2014  
    bigbarracuda
    Canes Venatici is a premier pve guild that has been around since TBC.

Anyone interested type /who Canes to see who is online for an invite! I willl personally be gearing everyone and bring people through DS/FL with or without achieves so come join the fun!!!

(Also talked to Vitze but he's too busy being noob to play right now)
    well people started to gear fast i mean we can start graids from next week i think.

8. May 3, 2014  
    mcflaky
    Sup playboys?! xD

9. May 6, 2014  
    Welcome on Molten, greetings from Deena, we know each other since wowlegion (TBC).

10. May 19, 2014  
    Avenue

I'm on the same boat as you, by the time I also joined Lizz had already been gone- but I'm sure she was a good leader as well.

This sure is a blast from the past... Avenu here :) (Shammy)

11. I was taking a walk down memory lane when this popped up on Google. Nice to see some of you are still around. :)

I hope you remember ol' Vorpal, because I did my damnedest to be memorable.

colask8
    ohai vorpal i guess we can talk dirty now since u grew up xD

13. Hello

Anyone still playing around here? :)

14. Damn I wish I knew how to get in contact with all you people lol

First 12