1. Coming back

Yo guys, sup? :)
    I'm coming back to the game after more than a year now, so I was wondering if anyone still remembers me, if there is anyone left ofcourse..
    FYI many people were playing on my account for this time, but now I'm taking it back so I'll actually continue playing.
    Would be nice to hear of some old friends if they're still there.
    Cya in game :)

2. Celt!

Everyone left. I came back last week and there was litterally no-one I knew online except Andro. So I realm changed to Nelth.

Hope your ok :)
    -Toshika/Jyx

3. Sup Jyx, it's been a long time, good to hear that you're still here at least :D
    And Zimmer, I don't think I quite remember you, what was your name in game :D?
    EDIT:Twinky?!?!?!?!

4. Welcome back, from what I've heard not many people that used to play on Sarg play there anymore. I haven't logged there in 145 days myself. It's been a while. :)

5. Sup Jyx, it's been a long time, good to hear that you're still here at least :D
    And Zimmer, I don't think I quite remember you, what was your name in game :D?
    EDIT:Twinky?!?!?!?!
    Hehe yup!:P

6. Yo Celty its Plafzy :D . I will return too if i get unbanned xD .Btw i`m alliance :D switched and then banned after 1 day playing alliance , so after i get unbanned i will come back to horde probably :) . You are horde right ?

7. Yo Plafzy!!!
    Good to see one of the old school guys still hanging around :D
    I am currently horde but I'm going back to alliance as soon as I get enough VP, would be nice to see you again mate :)

8. welcome back bruz

- Swizzy/Psykicks/Aero

9. Yo guys, sup? :)
    I'm coming back to the game after more than a year now, so I was wondering if anyone still remembers me, if there is anyone left ofcourse..
    FYI many people were playing on my account for this time, but now I'm taking it back so I'll actually continue playing.
    Would be nice to hear of some old friends if they're still there.
    Cya in game :)
    What are you gonna be called Klet?:)

Rhul
    Haaaaaaaai! Will be more fun on the server soon since I see some of the peeps returning ^^

11. What are you gonna be called Klet?:)
    Currently my rogue on horde is called Yztlec (Celtzy just spelled backwards lol)
    Tho as soon as I get back to ally I'll rename to Celtzy again I hope :P

12. If you are going horde add me! my name is still Fernlox haha :D

13. DONT, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF DOING THIS MISTAKE!!!!

the ammount of hacking lows and nonames is too damn high

12 Last