1. The addon to hight how to Make it small ???

2. i got it working perfectly..looks amazing..does any1 have a auto junk sell that works with LUI?

3. May 1, 2019  
    thanks a lot for your share, but i cant use the minimap with this addon pack, anyone got idea how to fix this?
    under LUI config and enabled minimap still not working for me,

4. May 12, 2019  
    Have the same problem with the minimap =(

5. June 8, 2019  

Taming the LUI v3!

Hi guys!

I`m new to the server and I dedicated a REALLY LONG TIME to set up my LUI the way I wanted.
    The bag thing can't be fixed (programmers simply ignore you when they hear you`re talking about a years old version of their child). You have to use the LUI bags. Using Bagnon will give you the double some players mentioned. Also, whenever you press B, you will activate the LUI bag, not the bag addon, at least with Bagnon. The bag add on works only during bank, guild bank checks.
    The minimap is TRICKY! You have to set up the minimap in the ESC > Interface > Addons, and rescale it to your liking. The minimap set up inside the LUI config won't give you this option. You have to set it up as if it were an independent add on.
    If you think the whole interface looks too smal, you have to scale it through the ESC > Video section, inside the game options. The addon won`t scale itself.
    If you want to use LUI, you should know that TomTom (embedded in the LUI files), should be disabled. Bartender should be set up sepparately.
    I really think LUI has a very appealing interface that can't be beaten by those other addons. But yeah, you will have some conflicts going on. I haven't had any issues with framerates so far.

My main ingame is CIANOSE (WotLK, Lordaeron, Horde). If you need any help, just whisper me, or send a message in the forum.
    Good luck!
    Edited: June 8, 2019 Reason: forgot to say goodbye ;)

6. Thanks so much for your help belinatti. I'm using the LUI v3 now because of your comment. Also a big thanks to the one who've found this working version for 3.3.5. Good job!

7. link down

hey can someone upload this again? searched alot but i cant find a working version

8. May 25, 2020  
    hey can someone upload this again? searched alot but i cant find a working version
    Someone put it on YouTube, it works perfectly (copy/paste the folder My UI\New folder\AddOns\LUI v3.025\Interface\AddOns)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKieNWyZ7rc&t=3s
    Edited: May 26, 2020

9. Hey,

Anyone have this, the link not work anymore.

10. can you upload somewhere ?
    Its deleted

11. The dropbox link in the youtube video posted a bit higher in the thread still works, just gotta navigate the folders: New folder -> AddOns -> LUI_v3.025.
    The bag issue can be fixed if anyone wants to use a different bag addon: turn off Stuffing, that's the bag addon that LUI uses, you can do that from the character selection screen by going to addons in the bottom left.

12. Could anyone upload the LUI_v3.025 version that actually works?

I tried to download the video files from YouTube (link above) but unfortunately the addon doesn't work.

First 12