1. Oooooh trash talk! *grabs popcorn*

2. Oooooh trash talk! *grabs popcorn*
    Ooo, same here.

Please, Kapsi, tell me more about how much you'll pwn me and my guildies. Will you make us bleed from our anuses? Or is it anusii? >.>

Actually, how about this: You go get together some other players who are coordinated enough to all roll in the same bracket and play at the same time, and all of you make 39s on Alliance Ragnaros, then xfer to Lordaeron next week. Then we can teach you how to do team pvp. Sound more interesting than dueling the least noob players at 79? Thought so.

P.S. I'm actually serious about the rolling 39s part. We'll give you free enchants on Lord if you actually do it.

3. Ooo, same here.
    Will you make us bleed from our anuses? Or is it anusii? >.>

Don't taunt the all-mighty Kapsi!

4. Actually, how about this: You go get together some other players who are coordinated enough to all roll in the same bracket and play at the same time, and all of you make 39s on Alliance Ragnaros, then xfer to Lordaeron next week. Then we can teach you how to do team pvp. Sound more interesting than dueling the least noob players at 79? Thought so.
    I dont like bgs ( always 1st or near ) they dont show any skill , like i said i am sure that if i roll twink 39 i will beat you. Also give me some gearing guide if you really want to roll 39 twink.

5. I dont like bgs ( always 1st or near ) they dont show any skill , like i said i am sure that if i roll twink 39 i will beat you. Also give me some gearing guide if you really want to roll 39 twink.
    Ah, you're one of those "all skill no gear" types? Or just no time to research gear? We've barely gotten started on the class guides for 39s, so just name a class, and I'll list ya what you need.

I'm starting to worry though, if you don't think bgs take skill. Then again, you probably deserve the benefit of the doubt on that. I'm guessing you've never played a competitive 10v10 before? And I don't mean that **** they call rbgs on retail.

Hm, come to think of it, if you're considering the fact that you're 1st or near in kbs in a bg, you might as well quit now, because I don't think anyone here has the time or inclination to teach you what skill means in bgs. =/

If that didn't discourage you enough tho, just name a class. =P

6. Peer best twink world

/endthread

7. I'm new to montel twinking. I is best any bracket twink Jaydne, esp 39. COM@ME. I STOMP U AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA. i no geer tho. so if u beet me u is still nob. K? k. Never actually seen any of you guys play, but I know 100% that you're all trash as f***. Cause you know, I'm the best, 100%. No FC, only KB.
    -kapsi
    NEW GILD NAME PLIS RANDO.

8. I'm new to montel twinking. I is best any bracket twink Jaydne, esp 39. COM@ME. I STOMP U AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA. i no geer tho. so if u beet me u is still nob. K? k. Never actually seen any of you guys play, but I know 100% that you're all trash as f***. Cause you know, I'm the best, 100%. No FC, only KB.
    -kapsi
    NEW GILD NAME PLIS RANDO.
    "Kapsi disciples" so good

9. Jadyne when i make bgs i dont look kills i look dmg done and healing done :)

10. Jadyne when i make bgs i dont look kills i look dmg done and healing done :)
    LOL. This is the exact same thing as "oh i'm first in KB". You got first in dmg? Here's your "I'm a big deal" trophy. Learn to play before you talk **** on the forums. Objectives>First in dmg.

11. LOL. This is the exact same thing as "oh i'm first in KB". You got first in dmg? Here's your "I'm a big deal" trophy. Learn to play before you talk **** on the forums. Objectives>First in dmg.
    I ask for good people in this bracket to duel then , but the molten comunity is toxic and know only to spam in forum and underestimate people.

12. Hate to break it to you Kapsi, but you're part of the toxicity too. =/ Heck, I'm contributing to it in this thread too, but I'll forgive myself for it just this once. XD

Dmg/healing isn't any better than kbs. It's a tiny piece of information that may or may not be helpful in understanding how a battle went.

13. I ask for good people in this bracket to duel then , but the molten comunity is toxic and know only to spam in forum and underestimate people.
    The only one being toxic here is you or perhaps you iz just trolling or just plain you know...screw up?

Well big man, whenever you feel like it make a 60 on deathwing challenge me and well I will annihilate your pixely little dude off the character selection screen just give me date and time.

14. I ask for good people in this bracket to duel then , but the molten comunity is toxic and know only to spam in forum and underestimate people.
    I will transfer to Lordaeron from Ragnaros and back just to destroy your *** if you're as good as you claim to be.
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...hkag/Ragnaros/

First 1234 ... Last